• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alright, you guys don't want to talk about Erdrick, I get it.

Let's talk about Erdrake instead.
download (8).png

This is what happens when you have an image editor on your phone and nothing to do at work.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
They're basically like the old campfire stories you tell kids that "And they never caught the killer!"
Basically, yeah.

Of course, it's hard to "catch the killer" when the killer is a giant, bloodthirsty planet, or giant balloons with people's faces and nooses tied to them, or the very concept of the spiral shape itself.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
There is though and it's gotten to the point that you could make an argument that Erdrick has more going for him than even Incineroar during base game.

What did Incineroar do? He got in and the same thing will likely happen for Erdrick, Of course you could get Lucky and Erdrick doesn't get in but that's pretty unlikely.

Almost everything is pointing towards him than not so while he might not be in that's a rather unlikely outcome.
OK, what exactly makes you think that Erdrick is 100% guaranteed?

I think saying he's a likely/ the most likely choice is a fair statement, but I don't really get why people are treating him has an inevitable reveal instead of just a likely one.

D

Deleted member

Sans isn’t making it in, y’all. Toby Fox is making references to the game just to deflect, it means nothing. Insiders say he’s in, but blindly following insider knowledge on DLC is ridiculous. The base game made sense, but now it’s a lawless wasteland. A lawless wasteland that doesn’t include Sans Gaming
You're a ****ing liar. A fraud. A fake. You've disappointed everyone in this thread and everyone out of it. Your parents. Your relatives. Your friends. Your girlfriend. Tell me, how many people would ever want to marry a person who thinks Sans Gaming isn't in? I'll give you a figure: zero. You're not smart. You're not special. You're nothing. No, actually, you are something. A failure. You're a failure, Toaster Brian. And that's all you'll ever be on this ***** of an Earth.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You're a ****ing liar. A fraud. A fake. You've disappointed everyone in this thread and everyone out of it. Your parents. Your relatives. Your friends. Your girlfriend. Tell me, how many people would ever want to marry a person who thinks Sans Gaming isn't in? I'll give you a figure: zero. You're not smart. You're not special. You're nothing. No, actually, you are something. A failure. You're a failure, Toaster Brian. And that's all you'll ever be on this ***** of an Earth.
Hey hey hey hey

Be niec to tost bryan, they has a special place,,,,

D

Deleted member

Ban deis uszer, no mean beans.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no interest in Erdrick...but that’s just me
Alright, you guys don't want to talk about Erdrick, I get it.

Let's talk about Erdrake instead.
View attachment 208000

This is what happens when you have an image editor on your phone and nothing to do at work.
Now this is a character I wanna play

D

Deleted member

05f-0.png

finally, i can use it

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
tumblr_inline_p169i2xK731tt3n9f_540.png

tfw you applied for a job last month and after constant contact and promising emails from the employer you just now got an email that you didn't get the job

D

Deleted member

ef93366.jpg

i can't believe iron man was a closet gamer. so proud of him for coming out

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
God dammit Nintendo just reveal him already. We all know its Erdrick at this point. Get it done with so we can begin speculating whose next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom