• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

hello gamurs. this my smash dlc predicshuns

View attachment 207984

eddikk: dragon kwest is big inn japn

bengo kazewy: raer reply. nintndo & mcrosft r frends. culd mebbe be steev

penix: OUGHBGECSHUN! hee hee i wanned to sae it. culd mebbe be leen kendy

?: ????
PIRPLE GUY IN SMASH ULTIAMTE HE'S IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

View attachment 207984

These look like abominations you'd see in Awful Hospital.

hahaaaa nobody will understand that

D

Deleted member

View attachment 207984

This is the most beautiful and cursed thing I've ever seen.

Well done.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 207984

That last Character is Purple you know what that means, He's in!
Thanos Dab.jpg

Thanos is a Video Game Character cause of Fourth Knight so he's gonna be in!

D

Deleted member

He sounds so evil... but he looks so happy.
To be fair, in context he's just doing the job he was literally programmed to do. Even when you confront him in game he's calm and polite, just robotically following his orders. Come on, near genocide isn't that bad guys.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
These look like abominations you'd see in Awful Hospital.

hahaaaa nobody will understand that
The hilarious part is that I understand this perfectly, but because of copious TV Tropes binging.

I highly, highly doubt I'd actually have the stomach to read Awful Hospital firsthand, yet I could still give a rough summary of it because LOL

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The hilarious part is that I understand this perfectly, but because of copious TV Tropes binging.

I highly, highly doubt I'd actually have the stomach to read Awful Hospital firsthand, yet I could still give a rough summary of it because LOL
I've read it firsthand.

Trust me, you made a wise decision.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC

View attachment 207984

Eddikk reminds of something from Junji Ito. I could post what I think it reminds me of, but I am not sure if it's a good idea.... for the sake and sanity of this thread.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I would post what I’m currently drawing but I ended up steering my OC drawing into just me seeing if I could figure out anatomy just from drawing it, which has resulted in something that looks a little lewd by accident

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Alright, I want to expand a bit on my last post. We think Erdrick is in since he's the one most correlated with brave, but what if the codenames weren't that obvious? If we had known about "Jack" prior to the video game awards, no one would have taken the suggestion that it was Joker seriously. Even the dataminers who originally found it thought that it was referring to Raiden. So why are we so quick to assume that brave is referring to the character with the most obvious connection?

D

Deleted member

I'm saying don't post just for the sake of posting. And you literally just told Idon you responded to his post about RWBY "just because", despite not having anything worthwhile to contribute to the topic.
You've never watched the show that was being discussed, so it's not really necessary for you to chime in just to say "I've never watched this show so I have no opinion" and post some meme with it. That's just making a post for the sake of making a post. You don't need to chip in on every single topic, especially when you don't know anything about the topic at hand; just saying "I've never watched this" and nothing else doesn't add anything of value to the discussion. Sometimes you're just not going to have anything to say, and that's fine, nobody is expecting you to respond to every little thing that comes up.
So you two are saying that I should not post in topics that I do not know about?

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
*loses neutral 85% of the time*
*is still able to take a stock in just 2-3 hits*
Yuuuup, it's Ganondorf alright.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Eddikk reminds of something from Junji Ito. I could post what I think it reminds me of, but I am not sure if it's a good idea.... for the sake and sanity of this thread.
is it the hole in the wall guy

D

Deleted member

I know what I'm doing chief I realize that my account will die if Banjo doesn't make it in and I'm open to taking the risk, Life isn't fun without a little bit of risk.

I may not exactly be 100% confident in Banjo but I'm sure as **** thinking that he's the most likely Microsoft Rep and so I'm willing to take the risk.
I like your attitude. Let's ride or die, bro.

@Bolderousness maybe you saw but the new Erdrick section is done. :)

Can view at your leisure. I'ma take a break from the computer :p
Gotcha.
To be fair, in context he's just doing the job he was literally programmed to do. Even when you confront him in game he's calm and polite, just robotically following his orders. Come on, near genocide isn't that bad guys.
It's always the innocent ones that terrify me the most.

D

Deleted member

Well @TotsBS made a huge bet about whether Heihachi or Banjo would be revealed during specific events like Evo or E3 respectively. This morning, I got back from the gym, checked Smashboards, and saw a post saying he would delete his account if Banjo didn't get in.

So I'm like, "A fellow Banjo supporter deleting his account if they're not in. That's great. I love Banjo and think he has the best chance he's ever had in decades, so I'll join him." Hence the part under my signature stating I will delete my account if Banjo (or Erdrick) do not make it in. Plus this is the natural sequel to Smashboards Crusaders so might as well get Jiggy is Unbreakable in its conceptual phase. Wanna join in?
Hey now hold on a sec, there. I said I'd kill off my persona, meme folder AND soul, but didn't say my account specifically.

I can see why peoole think I'm deleting my account, since my gimmick is my main reason for my account in the first place.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So you two are saying that I should not post in topics that I do not know about?
If you want to ask questions for the sake of learning more about something (as long as it's not something that can be answered by Google in 10 seconds), then that's fine. Just posting "I never watched this" and nothing else isn't a good idea, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom