• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I asked people on the opposing side to provide reasons why they believe what they believe.
Well for the record books, I do think Erdrick is happening, but ultimately you can't prove anything. Insiders have been wrong before and the data mined info could fit many characters. It's like, yeah, he's likely but I wouldn't put all my literal eggs in this metaphorical basket.

D

Deleted member

Well @TotsBS made a huge bet about whether Heihachi or Banjo would be revealed during specific events like Evo or E3 respectively. This morning, I got back from the gym, checked Smashboards, and saw a post saying he would delete his account if Banjo didn't get in.

So I'm like, "A fellow Banjo supporter deleting his account if they're not in. That's great. I love Banjo and think he has the best chance he's ever had in decades, so I'll join him." Hence the part under my signature stating I will delete my account if Banjo (or Erdrick) do not make it in. Plus this is the natural sequel to Smashboards Crusaders so might as well get Jiggy is Unbreakable in its conceptual phase.
Okay then I guess I'll join in too because why not, I really like Banjo too and while I may not exactly push for him or make my love for him as apparent as my love for Geno is I still really like the duo.

And as you stated he has his best chance now than ever before so I'll join in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I asked people on the opposing side to provide reasons why they believe what they believe.
Funnier outcome if right, everyone else feels better about themselves if wrong

I don’t see why I shouldn’t make this bet, ignoring the context altogether. I have other reasons IN context but that’s another story

Shroob

Sup?
People listen to 4chan/youtube opinion pieces too much and act like they know what they're talking about and peddle their subjective opinions as fact, without actually putting in the time to read into things for more than 3 minutes
It's okay to dislike things just because.

I don't like Dangaronpa for no real reason other than it doesn't appeal to me.

Double K

Smash Lord
It's okay to dislike things just because.

I don't like Dangaronpa for no real reason other than it doesn't appeal to me.
I mean, yeah that's fine, but people go around a lot and decide to talk **** about something and cite things as problems which are either not in it, or entirely based on their opinion. It's one thing to not like sometehing, another to go around and say 'this thing is ****ing trash"

D

Deleted member

Okay then I guess I'll join in too because why not, I really like Banjo too and while I may not exactly push for him or make my love for him as apparent as my love for Geno is I still really like the duo.

And as you stated he has his best chance now than ever before so I'll join in.
Your betting your account by agreeing to this. Hope you realize. If you're willing, then come on in.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, yeah that's fine, but people go around a lot and decide to talk **** about something and cite things as problems which are either not in it, or entirely based on their opinion. It's one thing to not like sometehing, another to go around and say 'this thing is ****ing trash"
You mean like I do about most modern anime? :nifty:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Your betting your account by agreeing to this. Hope you realize. If you're willing, then come on in.

He's already betting his account anyway, what's one more contract signing away his soul?

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob, you don't watch it because you're too addicted to grinding out Granblue to perfect your wind grid so you can make your musical potato wife happy
All I'm sayin' is it's okay to not like something to just not like something.

Of course you should always give something a chance, but if a show's gained a bad rap, maybe sometimes it really has deserved it.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I think Erdricks probably going to be in, but "brave" could really be a lot of things. Everyone just sort of agreed it was erdrick and stop considering other possibilities a week after it was discovered...

D

Deleted member

I know what I'm doing chief I realize that my account will die if Banjo doesn't make it in and I'm open to taking the risk, Life isn't fun without a little bit of risk.

I may not exactly be 100% confident in Banjo but I'm sure as **** thinking that he's the most likely Microsoft Rep and so I'm willing to take the risk.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Like... if anyone asks me to predict something, I typically will, but if you asked me to explain, I’ll either say “gut feeling” or “looked at the calendar and the context”

I’m personally of the opinion that this set of DLC is mostly impossible to predict reliably.

Double K

Smash Lord
All I'm sayin' is it's okay to not like something to just not like something.

Of course you should always give something a chance, but if a show's gained a bad rap, maybe sometimes it really has deserved it.
I mean, RWBY is the most popular webtoon on the internet and through sheer popularity managed to get dubs, sponsored by international fans into a varietey of languages.

****, the JP dub was done independently and got Hayamin as Ruby. It's not that it has a 'bad rap,' it's just a loud hatebase

D

Deleted member

Don't play... whatever the Hell that is in your avatar. You can't just body swap like DIO and get away with your crimes.
Not surprised you don't know who they are, but I'll always take a chance to flex my mega man lore. He's Mega Man Juno, the final boss of Mega Man Legends 1. He's essentially a robot made by the last human alive to monitor over the population of human-robot hybrids living on the island he's on. He gets sealed ina chamber but when he wakes up a century or so later, he finds that the population has way exceeded the limit because the last human just decided to let them be. So when he confronts another robot built by that last human, they fight cuz Juno wants to kill the humans.

I put on this avatar when I feel that 'stuck on the moon with no third game mood'.

Shroob

Sup?
Not surprised you don't know who they are, but I'll always take a chance to flex my mega man lore. He's Mega Man Juno, the final boss of Mega Man Legends 1. He's essentially a robot made by the last human alive to monitor over the population of human-robot hybrids living on the island he's on. He gets sealed ina chamber but when he wakes up a century or so later, he finds that the population has way exceeded the limit because the last human just decided to let them be. So when he confronts another robot built by that last human, they fight cuz Juno wants to kill the humans.

I put on this avatar when I feel that 'stuck on the moon with no third game mood'.
Why did you need to remind me

D

Deleted member

I can go for a few more before I head off to do other things, so I'll get it back up.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What do you mean I have to try not to post?
I do not see anything wrong with the post.
I'm saying don't post just for the sake of posting. And you literally just told Idon you responded to his post about RWBY "just because", despite not having anything worthwhile to contribute to the topic.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What do you mean I have to try not to post?
I do not see anything wrong with the post.
You've never watched the show that was being discussed, so it's not really necessary for you to chime in just to say "I've never watched this show so I have no opinion" and post some meme with it. That's just making a post for the sake of making a post. You don't need to chip in on every single topic, especially when you don't know anything about the topic at hand; just saying "I've never watched this" and nothing else doesn't add anything of value to the discussion. Sometimes you're just not going to have anything to say, and that's fine, nobody is expecting you to respond to every little thing that comes up.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You've never watched the show that was being discussed, so it's not really necessary for you to chime in just to say "I've never watched this show so I have no opinion" and post some meme with it. That's just making a post for the sake of making a post. You don't need to chip in on every single topic, especially when you don't know anything about the topic at hand; just saying "I've never watched this" and nothing else doesn't add anything of value to the discussion. Sometimes you're just not going to have anything to say, and that's fine, nobody is expecting you to respond to every little thing that comes up.
I’ve never read this post

D

Deleted member

Sorry but you’re kinda late on that...
View attachment 207985
@ShinyLegendary
Btw banjo is looking more likely
Wow @ShinyLegendary . You really like betting your avatars.

He sounds so evil... but he looks so happy.

D

Deleted member

Arena ID is FSC9R

Password is the same as before: 33344422

Name is "Oki Dokii!!" again.

Noipoi

Howdy!
hello gamurs. this my smash dlc predicshuns

cursedpredictionslistnopng.png

eddikk: dragon kwest is big inn japn

bengo kazewy: raer reply. nintndo & mcrosft r frends. culd mebbe be steev

penix: OUGHBGECSHUN! hee hee i wanned to sae it. culd mebbe be leen kendy

?: ????

Shroob

Sup?
hello gamurs. this my smash dlc predicshuns

View attachment 207984

eddikk: dragon kwest is big inn japn

bengo kazewy: raer reply. nintndo & mcrosft r frends. culd mebbe be steev

penix: OUGHBGECSHUN! hee hee i wanned to sae it. culd mebbe be leen kendy

?: ????

Noipoi what gate of hell did you open to spawn these abominations from.

Do more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom