• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have noticed allot of posts mocking Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy
It’s utterly (kinda like the cow boobs) disgusting and we should be praising Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy he helped so many peoples through they struggle (like when my dad left me to get some stuff from his car but never came back it’s been a year and my Mum drinks at night and cries but I don’t get why if he said he’d come back) but instead of praising him for being a wonderful light and being the only person in the world to have helped billions through depressed times we have people calling him a woman beater and stuff that makes him sound mean :mad:

HE IS NOT A MEAN PERSON HE MADE MISTAKES WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. X was an A role model for the youth of society and that’s more than anyone on earth will every be OKAY. Every night I go out in the moonlight I feel his presence and love. When I’m feeling down I walk out into my backyard where my tree fort is and just wait for the moonlight and listen to his inspirational words “Spotlight, uh, moonlight, uh *****, why you trippin'? Get your mood right, uh

So next time you think about making fun of Jahseh I want you to know that he is more than a rapper to most people he is our light in the darkness. He will amount to more than any person ever will he helps people through impactful lyrics that hit you in the emotions. Sure he can cuss sometimes but as long as you mute the song at those parts he is honestly the greatest lyrical genius.

If you are reading this from heavens Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy then I want you to know this WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL YOUR FANS ARE HEAR STILL LISTENING TO YOU ♥ even though you are gone we will never forget you and will defend you until our final breathe.

Rip XXXTensioncord. I love you man
I still can't believe this dumb ************ actually named his kid after ****ing Kingdom Hearts. I'm bout to name my kid after the ****ing Itachi clan at this rate.

Y'know, I think I know why Kingdom Hearts III's ending is so ****ty.

IT WAS BECAUSE OF ****ING GEKYUME

SO THAT'S WHY WE NEED THE CIRCUMCISION
TO MAKE KINGDOM HEARTS 4 A SOMEWHAT DECENT GAME.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alrighty losers, I wanted to do this for a while now, and I spent way longer on it than I should've, so y'all better enjoy it

Here is the Ultimate Social alignment chart
View attachment 208043
Shoutout to @faygoshill for being a big help with this, as it was much tougher than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks a bunch
*Sees Moy's placement*

I see you're kissing up to the admin here.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I shall send as much love to Noipoi as I can.
Let my prayer arise. Raises arms straight up, palms to the sky.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alrighty losers, I wanted to do this for a while now, and I spent way longer on it than I should've, so y'all better enjoy it

View attachment 208043
Shoutout to @faygoshill for being a big help with this, as it was much tougher than I thought it was gonna be. Thanks a bunch
I’m trying to determine where I would fall on this list. What do you think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We all have to do something important today:
Shiny.

It's great and all that you are supportive.
But going out of your way to proclaim your support on a regular basis is not good. At all. Especially when the subject isn't even part of the discussion in any form whatsoever.

View attachment 208043
I notice I'm never really on these memes people make. Or even in anything people do like Hunger Games.

I feel a bit of an outcast. :V

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Sorry about that guys, my Satan Baby got loose and started posting while I was in the basement doing...things. I put her back in her cage.

In other news I surpassed N3ON N3ON . I shouldn't care about likes but i'm so close to the top it's hilarious.
the more likes you get the less of your soul remains

i'm basically a shell at this point

D

Deleted member

The reason why I am not in Ramen's alignment chart is because I am mysterious.
I am not in any class, but mysterious.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

View attachment 208043
But what's my alignment...

:drsad:
>tfw you team wipe in a nuzlocke, have a **** ton of homework, and don't get featured again in a Smashboards post
:(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All the people complaining about appearing or not in a chart and Im only like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom