• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now, if you will, a rap.

I miss the old Atlus, SMT and Catherine Atlus
That 2011 Atlus, set on their goals Atlus
I hate the new Atlus, only Persona 5 Atlus
The always dumb Atlus, spaz in the news Atlus

Shoutouts to Kanye and Gekyume.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, I just got a new job. it doesn't pay that much but if I save I can get a PS3 and play P5. But it's the principle.

It's the fact that I was so close to persona 5 on the switch, that's what saddens me.

D

Deleted member

6f47e0f.jpg

black hole memes have been the only things i've been consuming for the past couple days

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I mean, I just got a new job. it doesn't pay that much but if I save I can get a PS3 and play P5. But it's the principle.

It's the fact that I was so close to persona 5 on the switch, that's what saddens me.
Never buy a console for one game, that's something you will regret immensly. Just wait for it to get a PC port, Japanese developers love putting their games there lately.

D

Deleted member

So, apparently there's some controversy going on in the Smash Community about whether or not Ultimate sucks. Where do y'all stand on the situation?
Ultimate is, IMO, the best game in the series. It's a happy compromise between Melee's more technical play and Smash 4's playstyle, and will be my go-to multiplayer game along with Splatoon 2 for my Switch for years to come. Sakurai is gonna have a heck of a time following this game up.

Man, all I want from nintendo is Animal Crossing.

im so desensitized to Atlus shenanigans that I cant even be mad at them pff
Real talk, I'll be bright and jolly about games again once I see Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing.

but right now hooooooo boy the metroid prime 4 sad feels train IS PULLING INTO THE STATION AGAIN CHOO CHOO

What did they do? I haven't heard.
They're making me keep my PS4 plugged in by not giving the Switch P5.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, apparently there's some controversy going on in the Smash Community about whether or not Ultimate sucks. Where do y'all stand on the situation?

It doesn't have my waifu, therefore it sux :V

Noipoi

Howdy!
U

Real talk, I'll be bright and jolly about games again once I see Luigi's Mansion 3 and Animal Crossing.

but right now hooooooo boy the metroid prime 4 sad feels train IS PULLING INTO THE STATION AGAIN CHOO CHOO
Yeah

Just gimme some Sword/Shield and i'll be alright

But Pokemon ain't here right now

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
I'm curious though, what makes the Kotaku guy that "deconfirmed" Persona 5 so credible in the first place.

Vergeben at some point was credible to, but he fell flat on his face when the DLC speculation started + he made major mistakes with other games he leaked.

D

Deleted member

Yeah

A Development Update on Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

im sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Actually, hold a gosh darn diddly moment.

With those Microsoft rumors coming to fruition, that also means Game Pass on Switch. Final Fantasy XIII is a part of that whole library of Game Pass. And as some might know, XIII is arguably the most divisive installment in the series.

I swear to god if we end up in a timeline where ****ing FINAL FANTASY XIII is out on the Switch, yet Persona 5 isn't, I will be rolling in my ****ing grave.

oh no again.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm curious though, what makes the Kotaku guy that "deconfirmed" Persona 5 so credible in the first place.

Vergeben at some point was credible to, but he fell flat on his face when the DLC speculation started + he made major mistakes with other games he leaked.
schreier's credibility is well-documented to the point that he's built his entire career on game development exposes, usually for troubled games like mass effect andromeda or anthem

to my knowledge, he's gotten far, far more things right than wrong, like microsoft buying obsidian an entire month before it happened and f:76 not being a single-player game at all

D

Deleted member

Yeah

Dude, Sword and Shield are gonna rock. The Switch is gonna rock later this year.

But not right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
schreier's credibility is well-documented to the point that he's built his entire career on game development exposes, usually for troubled games like mass effect andromeda or anthem

to my knowledge, he's gotten far, far more things right than wrong, like microsoft buying obsidian an entire month before it happened and f:76 not being a single-player game at all
Well I saw his reddit post and honestly it comes over to me that he believes P5R is exclusive(which is fair game), while he just gave his personal opinion on what P5S is and that we should hype responsibly, but he didn't right out deconfirmed a Persona 5 port

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw..._persona_5_coming_to_switch_but_will/eks7rps/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom