• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Seriously what happened with Smash or Persona to make this thread so pessimist about Switch news?

I either have missed some news or the thread just is tired of waiting. If it is the latter, I can only say that I’ve had worse wait periods. After waiting literally more than a decade to see any kind of Godzilla media (with 2014 Godzilla ending this wait) and literally waiting until the past year to see the Fantastic Four back in anything after 4 years or close... I just find this wait-period as a walk through the park.

We know that Joker comes this month, and Nintendo has shown Stage Builder in ads. A Direct or something similar is happening this month, so don’t fear about waiting. It’s coming.
Trust me. I’ve been here and I have no idea.
it's all down to this:

jason schreier of kotaku saying that P5S is not P5 switch, P5 the royal is PS4-exclusive, and doesn't know if P5 switch is even a thing at all

that's... pretty bad, not gonna sugar coat it. i don't like kotaku all that much, but schreier is incredibly well-connected, and one of the only insiders i'll pay any attention to when he starts making bigger claims like this.
schreier's track record isn't spotless (no insider's is), but he's as reliable as industry insiders come

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wasn't having a good time but I was gonna work through it

Then atlus decided they wanted to push me over the edge
Look on the bright side of things, your popular here, so people wanna help you.
Whenever I'm down, I don't really get much help here, because I'm not very popular here, you have that advantage, though.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
And get my *** kicked in front of you guys?

Thanks but no thanks
Alright. Well, in the mean time I hope you feel better. I know you were hyped about Persona on Switch, so I see why you’d be frustrated...and then there’s other stuff on top of it.

Whatever you need, i’m sure this thread can help! You got some friends here, that’s for sure.

Don’t give up on that new neighbor either. Keep your chin up, my dude!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smash Speculation as made me realize that leaks can really mess you up, whatever they are real or not.

Like I still remember how freakin' crazy the Grinch Leak was, and it was fake at the end. Now, I still kinda fall into those holes from time to time, but I learned to always expect that a leak won't be truth because, even with all the evidence in the world, things can always go for the worse at any moment while we least expect.

In other words, I am happy that Malos isn't in Smash leak in general, or I be a very sad/mad rabbit. :v

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright. Well, in the mean time I hope you feel better. I know you were hyped about Persona on Switch, so I see why you’d be frustrated...and then there’s other stuff on top of it.

Whatever you need, i’m sure this thread can help! You got some friends here, that’s for sure.

Don’t give up on that new neighbor either. Keep your chin up, my dude!
I might join the arena, I guess...

D

Deleted member

i just wanted to play prime 2 on my switch man

i just wanted an inkling amiibo costume for futaba man

was that so wrong?

D

Deleted member

What're the chances of an Adventure Mode extension coming to Ultimate as DLC?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was psyching myself up

I was getting ready to walk upstairs, kick down her door while All-Star played, and make a friend

But now i'm a sad mess

D

Deleted member

If this is all true, I just find this wild that I can play through one of the most legendary RPG scenes of all time on my Nintendo Switch in three days, but yet Atlus can't be bothered to make an decision that would benefit them in any way.

Square Enix rn looking over Atlus like:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Smash Speculation as made me realize that leaks can really mess you up, whatever they are real or not.

Like I still remember how freakin' crazy the Grinch Leak was, and it was fake at the end. Now, I still kinda fall into those holes from time to time, but I learned to always expect that a leak won't be truth because, even with all the evidence in the world, things can always go for the worse at any moment while we least expect.

In other words, I am happy that Malos isn't in Smash leak in general, or I be a very sad/man rabbit. :v
Speculation in general can be very intense. People get emotionally invested in characters that they support to a point where they end up dissapointed by the final product. Props to the guys who are betting their accounts on Erdrick but that's something I will never do, especially since there's a decent chance it could be Slime instead of Erdrick.

D

Deleted member

So, apparently there's some controversy going on in the Smash Community about whether or not Ultimate sucks. Where do y'all stand on the situation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I love whenever a voice actor uses their normal speaking voice for a character they play, because whenever they speak it feels like that actual character is speaking.
Stephen Merchant as Wheatley is my favorite example of this.

Wheatley is honestly one of my favorite villains in gaming. I even have a plush of him.
1555171338463.png

D

Deleted member

now i'm listening to sad chrono cross music.

what have you done to me atlus

D

Deleted member

In my opinion, Toy Bonnie is the cutest one.

Yeah. That makes sense. I only ask because Dawko gets so mad about that theory. God I hate that guy. He’s so ****ing annoying but he’s like, the only FNaF-Tuber left.
Why would he be mad? lol It’s a fine theory.

IMO, I’m iffy about Dawko, but I like his content.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, apparently there's some controversy going on in the Smash Community about whether or not Ultimate sucks. Where do y'all stand on the situation
Ultimate is amazing and is probably the best Smash of all time. The sheer amount of good stuff in this game is incredible.

I don't doubt that Sakurai can top it, but it's gonna take a while and it's gonna be hard.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So, apparently there's some controversy going on in the Smash Community about whether or not Ultimate sucks. Where do y'all stand on the situation
Is it really a controversy? Besides a few salty fans who are dissapointed with the roster, I don't think I've seen a big number of people who claim the game sucks.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I love whenever a voice actor uses their normal speaking voice for a character they play, because whenever they speak it feels like that actual character is speaking.
Stephen Merchant as Wheatley is my favorite example of this.

Wheatley is honestly one of my favorite villains in gaming. I even have a plush of him.
View attachment 207802
Yeah Wheatley's cool.

D

Deleted member

Is it really a controversy? Besides a few salty fans who are dissapointed with the roster, I don't think I've seen a big number of people who claim the game sucks.
Apparently it was enough for Omni to make a whole video about it.

Ultimate is amazing and is probably the best Smash of all time. The sheer amount of good stuff in this game is incredible.

I don't doubt that Sakurai can top it, but it's gonna take a while and it's gonna be hard.
I think it's mainly comprised of people who mained top-high tiers in Sm4sh, and now are mad that their character got nerfed. I saw WeegeeTheGod do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom