• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don’t get why people suddenly find Persona 5 on Switch impossible.

We still don’t know what is the deal with P5S right?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know it looks like i'm being super dramatic about a video game, because I am.

But I am not in happy place right now, and this just adds one more thing to the list.

D

Deleted member

You don't look very confident holding that bat. Do you not trust yourself to wield a weapon?
I'm confident in holding one, but I ain't confident in bashing fellow colleagues in.

However, when you make the Noipoi sad, then we have a problem.

That being said...

Screenshot (1174).png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You can do better than Jane.
How about Stixs?
View attachment 207787
Thanks to my pal Qwel#8525 for designing this character for me. Idea was mine, though.
All memeing aside, what do you all think about her?

I know it looks like i'm being super dramatic about a video game, because I am.

But I am not in happy place right now, and this just adds one more thing to the list.
Take a break, m'lad.

D

Deleted member

something sad

to represent my current state of being
TOO BAD.

NO.

IM GOING TO MAKE A RENDER OF A FNAF CHARACTER CAUSE I HAVE FNAF MODELS HUGGING YOU

YOU DESERVE HUGS AND IM GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME HUGS DIDDLY DARNIT

1555169844335.png

NO BUTS

TAKE THAT HUG

TAKE IT

D

Deleted member

I don’t get why people suddenly find Persona 5 on Switch impossible.

We still don’t know what is the deal with P5S right?
We're discarding it because we now have information that says P5S isn't P5 Switch, and P5R is unfortunately a Sony exclusive.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
TOO BAD.

NO.

IM GOING TO MAKE A RENDER OF A FNAF CHARACTER CAUSE I HAVE FNAF MODELS HUGGING YOU

YOU DESERVE HUGS AND IM GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME HUGS DIDDLY DARNIT

View attachment 207790
NO BUTS

TAKE THAT HUG

TAKE IT
You could have used a character other than FNaF 1 Bonnie though. The FNaF 1 animatronics are (IMO) the scariest in the series.

Also, do you agree that Ballora is William Afton’s wife?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You could have used a character other than FNaF 1 Bonnie though. The FNaF 1 animatronics are (IMO) the scariest in the series.

Also, do you agree that Ballora is William Afton’s wife?
Any cuter ones? Would’ve went with the plushies but they’re arms are super small.

Also, I have no real opinion on it. It’s a possibility, sure, but it’s also not. Does that make any sense?

D

Deleted member

Seriously what happened with Smash or Persona to make this thread so pessimist about Switch news?

I either have missed some news or the thread just is tired of waiting. If it is the latter, I can only say that I’ve had worse wait periods. After waiting literally more than a decade to see any kind of Godzilla media (with 2014 Godzilla ending this wait) and literally waiting until the past year to see the Fantastic Four back in anything after 4 years or close... I just find this wait-period as a walk through the park.

We know that Joker comes this month, and Nintendo has shown Stage Builder in ads. A Direct or something similar is happening this month, so don’t fear about waiting. It’s coming.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Microsoft from earlier, the Xbox One SAD (yes, it's quite literally called that) fully got leaked out and... YEESH. 1TB ain't really enough for an all-digital console. 2TB should be the minimum, at least.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I wouldn't really discount Steve just because polar said he isn't in. Leakers can be wrong. And as far as I know polar haven't leak any Smash character. So I wouldn't take their word as the end-all of speculation.
it's less i 100% believe them and more being willing to accept that no steve might end up being the case

anyway i just got a piranha plant amiibo, he's adorable and his name is gang weed

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Any cuter ones? Would’ve went with the plushies but they’re arms are super small.

Also, I have no real opinion on it. It’s a possibility, sure, but it’s also not. Does that make any sense?
In my opinion, Toy Bonnie is the cutest one.

Yeah. That makes sense. I only ask because Dawko gets so mad about that theory. God I hate that guy. He’s so ****ing annoying but he’s like, the only FNaF-Tuber left.

Noipoi

Howdy!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Seriously what happened with Smash or Persona to make this thread so pessimist about Switch news?

I either have missed some news or the thread just is tired of waiting. If it is the latter, I can only say that I’ve had worse wait periods. After waiting literally more than a decade to see any kind of Godzilla media (with 2014 Godzilla ending this wait) and literally waiting until the past year to see the Fantastic Four back in anything after 4 years or close... I just find this wait-period as a walk through the park.

We know that Joker comes this month, and Nintendo has shown Stage Builder in ads. A Direct or something similar is happening this month, so don’t fear about waiting. It’s coming.
Trust me. I’ve been here and I have no idea.

D

Deleted member

The current mood.

Hahahaha ha ha...ha...heh...hmm.

i just wanted metroid and persona

i already had to deal with prime 4's biz and now i gotta deal with this

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I was gonna try and talk to that girl upstairs

Not anymore
If you’d like, I don’t really have anything going on. I was about to play Resident Evil 0, but I can set up an arena if you’d like?

Just if that would help get your mind off it, is all.

D

Deleted member

Or they’re adding new bosses in 3.0. I would love it if we got back Porky, Rayquaza, Duon, and Tabuu.
I think that may cause an issue, as Tabuu, Rayquaza and Duon already have spirits. I still have no idea why so many people are so confident in Porky, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom