• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather adopt a child than bring yet another one into this world. Shishœ says "blood is thicker than water! Oh yeah!"

D

Deleted member

Help wanted: I'm thinking of recording my reaction to the next direct whenever it comes up via YouTube streaming. Does anyone know how to display the stream on the video itself for viewers to see?

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather adopt a child than bring yet another one into this world. Shishœ says "blood is thicker than water! Oh yeah!"
Would you adopt me?
grrr.jpg
We are only roughly four years apart...
I need a friend...

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
abusive. the word you're looking for is abusive
Maybe. I've tried to tell her that maybe they should at least take a break. But she says every previous boyfriend she's had has cheated on her. Thing is, she is going on 6 ****ing years with this guy. I've been Best Friends with her for 2. She's been telling me the same thing for those two years. That she wants to break up with him but she says she'll feel bad if she did. Either way, it sucks. I won't be able to keep in touch with her and I feel like that's going to mean we'll never really hang out again.

It's one thing growing apart from a Best Friend. It's another one just being out right ripped away.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So you'd rather raise a child than raise a child? :secretkpop: 1 doesn't mean much to 7+ billion

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Maybe. I've tried to tell her that maybe they should at least take a break. But she says every previous boyfriend she's had has cheated on her. Thing is, she is going on 6 ****ing years with this guy. I've been Best Friends with her for 2. She's been telling me the same thing for those two years. That she wants to break up with him but she says she'll feel bad if she did. Either way, it sucks. I won't be able to keep in touch with her and I feel like that's going to mean we'll never really hang out again.
you have 2 options. Contact her one last time to try and convince her that this dude is not her responsibility and she doesn't need to feel bad for making a decision for herself

OR

Say nothing and let the abuse she's facing continue. She isn't his property. He cannot tell a grown adult woman who she can and cannot talk to.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But there's children out there who needs homes.

It doesn't have to be a population thing.
That is true, but I don't think that was the point of the post.

I was more jabbing at the fact that INDIA IS GONNA BE A SUPERPOWER IN 2020 BABY AND THE RATE OF KIDS ARE SKYROCKETING

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, @TotsBS followed me, which is nice (even if I don't know exactly why lol), but I can't look at his profile now....

That, or maybe it was always impossible, in all cases, I just wake up and I am tired.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom