• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's always the latter.

No exceptions.
I know, but the first one is how I see everything, because everything must be related to Pandora Hearts in my world. :v

The second one is just me when I finally see reality for what it actually is.:ultrob:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
you have 2 options. Contact her one last time to try and convince her that this dude is not her responsibility and she doesn't need to feel bad for making a decision for herself

OR

Say nothing and let the abuse she's facing continue. She isn't his property. He cannot tell a grown adult woman who she can and cannot talk to.
Yeah, it sucks when you see somebody who’s in a situation that they should really get out of. I’ve been in the situation where you tell a person that they could do better.

The worst part is, some folks will simply not listen to you and you have to kinda...deal with it.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy I hope that if you decide to reach out she changes her mind. Or does something about her situation. There isn’t much more you can do with that situation. I feel for you.

Regardless, don’t blame yourself. You’re doing your part by showing you care about this person, so it’s up to her to make her decision.
I appreciate y'all trying to help me out but... she won't listen. I try to tell her anytime she brings him up (even just today) but it just ends up coming back to that one phrase, "She feels bad" and I hate that. She says he's sweet but she's felt the same way for two years. I don't get it. But I'm not gonna force her to. Maybe down the road she'll realize she can do better. I've done all I really can.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My apologies for attacking you.
You can criticize me all you want know.
It's all good. Even if you do really dislike the sig, it's no big deal. It's just a silly gif I found online, I won't be offended if someone doesn't like it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It was just pony, but now I am thinking about squids because of Zinith Zinith 's post.

Eh, forget the rules: Everyone gets cookies!

TBH, though, this is the best representation of what goes on in my noggin.
Hmm, I never knew I had the power of suggestion...

Therefore I get special privileges...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Time for another round of "Hinata shares shirts she owns"

https://imgur.com/a/K25kb91

Except this time, it's an album of every shirt I've collected over the few months since I started buying from the store I get all these from (or at least all the ones y'all haven't seen).

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I appreciate y'all trying to help me out but... she won't listen. I try to tell her anytime she brings him up (even just today) but it just ends up coming back to that one phrase, "She feels bad" and I hate that. She says he's sweet but she's felt the same way for two years. I don't get it. But I'm not gonna force her to. Maybe down the road she'll realize she can do better. I've done all I really can.
I know you've done a lot but please don't stop. Not to get too real, but my ex fiance was incredibly unstable, abusive, and controlling. She limited who I could talk to and paranoia ruled our relationship. It was awful. My family told me to stop and I didn't listen. My friends told me to stop and I didn't listen. I felt too bad. She was confused, she needed me. What would she do without me? This is what ruled over my head.

It wasn't until one of my friends, after about a year of telling me to move on, finally convinced me that it needed to be done. She didn't do anything special. She just explained to me the same points she had been echoing every day for the past year. And one day in particular, it just made sense. And then I left. And without her doing that, I would probably be married right now. I would probably not even be talking to you guys since she limited my online access. So please, just talk to her again. I'm telling you, she needs it.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
5,001 posts!!
Wow! What a great round-number milestone this is! This has been such an amazing emotional rollercoaster for me. Thank you to everyone who got me this far by liking my posts: without periodic dopamine bursts I never would've have produced such a massive body of work. Also I would like to thank the Academy. Also whenever someone tells me I have no life I'll just point em to this post, that'll show em. In conclusion, I conclude this statement.

...but before we finish this Alek Poster Direct, we do have one more announcement...

*smash slash appears except it's really complicated-looking and somehow coalesces into my avatar*

1555041680040.png

Robotech: Battlecry Joins The Battle!!

Yes, we at the Alek Poster Writers Team are proud to announce that the entire game of Robotech Battlecry (GCN, 2002) is coming to Alek Poster! Transform between 3 different mech forms: a humanoid, a jet, and an ungodly humanoid-jet! Attack the Zentraedi (is that how it's spelled???) forces with your huge gun, causing massive property damage! Ponder how this bizarre incredibly loose translation of some anime has spun off into something way different that my dad inexplicably likes! Do whatever happens after the bit where the SDF mothership returns to Earth (I don't know because I could never beat that ****ing mission as a kid)! And do it all within Alek Poster, the best videogame crossover of all time!

Thanks for watching. Made with Unreal Engine 4

D

Deleted member

I'm testing it out right now, and streaming reactions is not as easy as I imagined it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So Pyra Pyra & Mythra Mythra how do you feel about this?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

5,001 posts!!
Wow! What a great round-number milestone this is! This has been such an amazing emotional rollercoaster for me. Thank you to everyone who got me this far by liking my posts: without periodic dopamine bursts I never would've have produced such a massive body of work. Also I would like to thank the Academy. Also whenever someone tells me I have no life I'll just point em to this post, that'll show em. In conclusion, I conclude this statement.

...but before we finish this Alek Poster Direct, we do have one more announcement...

*smash slash appears except it's really complicated-looking and somehow coalesces into my avatar*

View attachment 207409
Robotech: Battlecry Joins The Battle!!

Yes, we at the Alek Poster Writers Team are proud to announce that the entire game of Robotech Battlecry (GCN, 2002) is coming to Alek Poster! Transform between 3 different mech forms: a humanoid, a jet, and an ungodly humanoid-jet! Attack the Zentraedi (is that how it's spelled???) forces with your huge gun, causing massive property damage! Ponder how this bizarre incredibly loose translation of some anime has spun off into something way different that my dad inexplicably likes! Do whatever happens after the bit where the SDF mothership returns to Earth (I don't know because I could never beat that ****ing mission as a kid)! And do it all within Alek Poster, the best videogame crossover of all time!

Thanks for watching. Made with Unreal Engine 4
Reggie: Alongside Robotech: Battlecry, the planet Earth will join in as an Assist Trophy! Watch as it throws itself on to you. If you destroy this, then you die in real life. Oh, I got to get back on playing Animal Crossing on my Swiss Knife.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I did not expect you to sound like that if anything I expected you to sound like Goten from Dragon Ball but neat.

You're probably better at singing than me anyways so props to you for having the guts to do this cause I know I wouldn't.
That’s two Gotens.

Anyone else??

D

Deleted member

That’s two Gotens.

Anyone else??
Two Gotens make a Goku and Goku wielding a sword is called Erdrick, You're officially Erdrick now.

I'm sorry to break it to you but you leaked Erdrick in Smash, You're gonna be in Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I know you've done a lot but please don't stop. Not to get too real, but my ex fiance was incredibly unstable, abusive, and controlling. She limited who I could talk to and paranoia ruled our relationship. It was awful. My family told me to stop and I didn't listen. My friends told me to stop and I didn't listen. I felt too bad. She was confused, she needed me. What would she do without me? This is what ruled over my head.

It wasn't until one of my friends, after about a year of telling me to move on, finally convinced me that it needed to be done. She didn't do anything special. She just explained to me the same points she had been echoing every day for the past year. And one day in particular, it just made sense. And then I left. And without her doing that, I would probably be married right now. I would probably not even be talking to you guys since she limited my online access. So please, just talk to her again. I'm telling you, she needs it.
Trust me man, I will. As much as I can. I've never been one for giving up on a friend.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Two Gotens make a Goku and Goku wielding a sword is called Erdrick, You're officially Erdrick now.

I'm sorry to break it to you but you leaked Erdrick in Smash, You're gonna be in Smash.
Hold on, lemme run some numbers real quick...

math-empathy-low-skills.gif

...Yep, the math checks out.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Final call to get your name added (or removed)

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
Shishoe
Hinata
KarneraMythos