• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And the results are:

Since there are so many entrants, we will go ahead and do two a week. You two get with me and we will figure out what days work best for you.
Oh we're getting an AMA for Hinata? Neat, They're a pretty cool person.

Arigarmy? I don't have any questions for them so I probably won't participate in the AMA but good luck to them and I hope they get some good questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

everyone out here making me feel insecure and unpopular tonight :4pacman:
I'm not saying you're not a good person or that you're not cool I just don't see you on the boards as often as others and in turn I don't have many questions for you.

You seem like a nice and cool person but with a lot of snark so I hope your AMA goes well.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Who best jobro (and why is it Gyro)
Out of the parts I've personally read/seen? Bucciarati and Caesar are good choices.

But from what I know of Gyro, he's definitely up there.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't ****ing understand your deal with peanut butter WHY WHAT RECIPES
Uh, because.

Any recipes that contain PB. The first one on there is thick cut PB&J Bacon. It tastes amazing.

I order my favorite PB from the first bookmark.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I work it out. And it isn't like I am making something like that daily.
Well that's a good thing and I'm glad it doesn't effect you because of it but if someone were to eat that who doesn't work out they'd probably end up regretting it, I know I would even though I also work out from time to time.

If someone were to make that daily it would probably end up giving someone diabetes though.

D

Deleted member

The US needs to learn you can't just fry any food you want and still eat it as if it was in any way sensible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't believe y'all are baconshaming Cyndane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom