• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
But bacon isn't a fruit. That's just coating it with sugar, not candying.
Semantics.

It gets covered in what is basically caramel by the end of it, so I don’t see what the big deal is with using a word normally for one purpose for a similar concept

Unless you’re trying to say we don’t do that anywhere else in the English language? Lol

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
D

Deleted member

The US needs to learn you can't just fry any food you want and still eat it as if it was in any way sensible.
I agree you can't just deep fry/fry any food and think that it will magically become better that's not how food works.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of heart attacks in food: why is carnival/stadium food always so damn expensive? Is it even any good compared to store-bought or brand-name variants? Why do I need to pay 3 bucks for a pizza slice when that's half of a large pizza at the poor man's Little Caesars?

It gets covered in what is basically caramel by the end of it, so I don’t see what the big deal is with using a word normally for one purpose for a similar concept
The concept of candied meat doesn't seem that much different than glazed meat, which is what I think you're supposed to say.

Call me the prince of pedantics

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, some of you people seriously need help. And I'm saying that as a ****post or trying to be "that guy" either.

Well, whatever, any new games you guys want to get?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The US needs to learn you can't just fry any food you want and still eat it as if it was in any way sensible.
Girl if I’m eating deep fried deep fried Oreos deep fried then you know I ain’t doing it for the sensibility

But also I typically eat a healthy diet and don’t actually know any “stereotypical american” fat people who are that way due to diet

D

Deleted member

I can't believe y'all are baconshaming Cyndane.
I just don't want our admins to get unhealthy cause for all the **** we give them at times they're still great Admins who care about the site more than anyone so I respect them for that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Beside a few questions I can think off, I honestly don't know what peoples are going to ask me.
SOmHIWe.png

Like I don't think I'm the kind of user who peoples are really curious to know more about, atleast, that's how I see it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well I mean at least we don't meme about monkey soup. :/

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just don't want our admins to get unhealthy cause for all the **** we give them at times they're still great Admins who care about the site more than anyone so I respect them for that.
Bro it’s fine in moderation

People are acting like you’ll get an immediate heart attack from eating something unhealthy

D

Deleted member

Bro it’s fine in moderation

People are acting like you’ll get an immediate heart attack from eating something unhealthy
Well I wasn't implying you'd die for eating unhealthy food look at me I eat unhealthy food occasionally but I also work out so I'm fine.

Everything is fine in moderation, I was simply stating that thing that Cyndane posted looked like it had 3000 calories.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Uh, because.

Any recipes that contain PB. The first one on there is thick cut PB&J Bacon. It tastes amazing.

I order my favorite PB from the first bookmark.
Cyndane on the Elvis Presley diet I see.

D

Deleted member

Girl if I’m eating deep fried deep fried Oreos deep fried then you know I ain’t doing it for the sensibility

But also I typically eat a healthy diet and don’t actually know any “stereotypical american” fat people who are that way due to diet
Oh ****, here we go again
i already had this discussion some hours ago on discord please just eat sensible food i beg you
Well I mean at least we don't meme about monkey soup. :/
If monkey soup is the bottom meme Brazil has ever reached than we're good in comparison to all the gross US memes that come out every day

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Speaking of heart attacks in food: why is carnival/stadium food always so damn expensive? Is it even any good compared to store-bought or brand-name variants? Why do I need to pay 3 bucks for a pizza slice when that's half of a large pizza at the poor man's Little Caesars?
Probably because they know they can sell it to you in the heat of the moment.

But to be fair in areas where food trucks aren't a perennial commodity where the hell else are you going to find an Elephant Ear four dollars a pop or not? A man drives halfway across the country to gouge you for powdered sugar flaps and you've already spent an inordinate amount of money on this endeavor so hey party time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well I wasn't implying you'd die for eating unhealthy food look at me I eat unhealthy food occasionally but I also work out so I'm fine.

Everything is fine in moderation, I was simply stating that thing that Cyndane posted looked like it had 3000 calories.
Yeah that’s fine in moderation

I eat tons of Oreos at once occasionally and I’m pretty healthy I’d say
Probably wouldn’t eat candied bacon but I mean it’s not cause of the calories

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They get away with charging extra because of the convenience. It's a lot easier for people to buy overpriced food there and then then to go somewhere else and find something cheaper. This is especially true in stadiums where a lot of people aren't going to be willing to risk missing any part of the game.

Still annoying though.

D

Deleted member

Yknow what bugs me? Why doesn't BiSDX have the field menu command shortcuts from SSDX? That would have been useful...

Gonna be starting Tales of Vesperia on my Switch after I finish BiSDX tomorrow. I'm so excited! It's been a long time since I last played through it back on the Xbox 360, I'm looking forward to finally playing the new content that was exclusive to Japan for so long.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i already had this discussion some hours ago on discord please just eat sensible food i beg you

If monkey soup is the bottom meme Brazil has ever reached than we're good in comparison to all the gross US memes that come out every day
You’re not my mom >:0

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you can make fun of america and then you can make fun of florida because they're in their own categories tbh

D

Deleted member

Yeah that’s fine in moderation

I eat tons of Oreos at once occasionally and I’m pretty healthy I’d say
Probably wouldn’t eat candied bacon but I mean it’s not cause of the calories
I'm also on a decent diet I try to eat as healthy as I can and work out daily but I also eat unhealthy food sometimes too like I just ate a Sandwich which isn't all too healthy but I'm fine.

Everything is fine in moderation so it only becomes a problem when you overdo it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I don't know if it's the bottom but it's definitely the most heinously ****ed up. Like I'd take a deep fried Oreo over the brains of a near-human mammal any day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Laughs in keto diet*

*banned for being a Korean bot*

D

Deleted member

Aw man, not the deep fried Oreos again. I thought people were joking when they told me about "deep fry anything" funfair stands, but I guess not.
Deep-fried oreos sound disgusting.

Good night, lovely thread.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Aw man, not the deep fried Oreos again. I thought people were joking when they told me about "deep fry anything" funfair stands, but I guess not.
This is America we're talkin' about. If it exists, even if it's not food, someone has deep-fried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom