• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Cyn Cyn i want to be on this ama list so people can ask me weirdly personal questions please

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
No unique zelda newcomer since the first year of the bush jr administration
Representation is more then just characters. Zelda has quite a bit of representation throughout the Super Smash Bros. series.

I was about to make a huge list of all the things (characters, items, designs, songs, stages, etc) that were from the Zelda series..but it was starting to take too long..The Zelda series, as of Ultimate, has something for EVERY main entry of the series in one fashion or another.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah, it sucks when you see somebody who’s in a situation that they should really get out of. I’ve been in the situation where you tell a person that they could do better.

The worst part is, some folks will simply not listen to you and you have to kinda...deal with it.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy I hope that if you decide to reach out she changes her mind. Or does something about her situation. There isn’t much more you can do with that situation. I feel for you.

Regardless, don’t blame yourself. You’re doing your part by showing you care about this person, so it’s up to her to make her decision.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"What I imagine happened"
9pbw.gif

"What as probably happened"

Status