• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just finished another playthrough of Mother 3, I'm in tears as usual. Please, if you haven't tried this game out you should look into it. One of the most emotional yet fun RPG I've ever played, and definitely my favorite game of all time. Also the reason I main Lucas...

See, it is a happy ending after all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ve never done an AMA. Sounds like it may be fun.

Also, my age is correct despite some folks thinking I look like i’m 40...I swear I just sound like i’m 40.

Meanwhile i’m just browsing websites for memes and reaction pics/gifs. Prepare yourselves for even more dank **** coming your way.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just finished another playthrough of Mother 3, I'm in tears as usual. Please, if you haven't tried this game out you should look into it. One of the most emotional yet fun RPG I've ever played, and definitely my favorite game of all time. Also the reason I main Lucas...

playing through it as we speak

D

Deleted member

Here, now that we're all here, lemme fuel the Banjo VS. Steve war.

People: "Steve from Minecraft wouldn't really work for Smash Ultimate. Besides, how would his collection of music even turn out? What music is there in Minecraft?"

Anthony Fantano: "The C418 soundtrack is amazing, like, it is legitimately great, beautiful, gorgeous instrumental ambient music, and makes the game much more enjoyable and I'd give it, at least, and 8/10."

...um, I....png

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
D

Deleted member

People: "Steve from Minecraft wouldn't really work for Smash Ultimate. Besides, how would his collection of music even turn out? What music is there in Minecraft?"

Anthony Fantano: "The C418 soundtrack is amazing, like, it is legitimately great, beautiful, gorgeous instrumental ambient music, and makes the game much more enjoyable and I'd give it, at least, and 8/10."

View attachment 207386
Minecraft has the same problem as BOTW
That is why we did not get a lot of original BOTW music.
Most of the music in BOTW is supposed to be calming and environmental.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991

View attachment 207386
It’s actually gonna be Final Fantasy VII music made with Minecraft Note Blocks that come with Steve, just you wait.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Minecraft has the same problem as BOTW
That is why we did not get a lot of original BOTW music.
Most of the music in BOTW is supposed to be calming and environmental.
didn't stop sakurai from making this bop

D

Deleted member

*dies in the USSR gulags for promoting free speech like a boss*
The USSR is a dystopia.
THIS SOCIETY IS A DYSTOPIA.
ANIME FEMALES WITH BIG BREASTS ARE USED TO LURE GAMERS SO THE GAMERS CAN SPY FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

D

Deleted member

Young Faygo why you trapping so hard?
Why these people cappin' so hard?
Why you got a twelve car garage?
Why you pullin' all these Smashers cards?
i've got the horses in the back
horse tack is attached
hat is matte black
got the boots that's black to match
No, please don't go!

I just joined 20 gang a couple months ago!

I need a partner in crime!
mommy told me not to join gangs

she also told me not to have homosexual thoughts but here we are

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The USSR is a dystopia.
THIS SOCIETY IS A DYSTOPIA.
ANIME FEMALES WITH BIG BREASTS ARE USED TO LURE GAMERS SO THE GAMERS CAN SPY FOR THE GOVERNMENT.
I'll be real.

I'll spy for anyone if they offer big breasts.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't care what anyone says about Ivysaur being "braindead", PT is an exhausting character to main.

Squirtle combos, Ivy spacing, Charizard reads, optimal Pokemon Switch timing...there's just so much information you have to hold in your head at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom