• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So did anyone here actually tell the truth about their date of birth, or

Anyway, if you want it to be fixed, then you can PM me or some other admin with the proper date of birth, and I can fix it for you
Obligatory:
1555038249586.jpeg

D

Deleted member

This was supposed to be a temporary account so I just put in a random date. Think it says I'm 20.
I aint telling y'all my actually age anyway, would be too easy to triangulate my identity and send a 'u suck' note to my house.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So did anyone here actually tell the truth about their date of birth, or
Lmao I signed up when I was 12 so basically I made it to where I was barely 18 when I signed up, so my birthday says 1995.

Too bothered for an Admin to fix it though

D

Deleted member

So did anyone here actually tell the truth about their date of birth,
I'm gonna answer this question with another question.

People lied about their date of birth? I thought that's why we had an option that kept that **** hidden.

D

Deleted member

Back in the old days...
People actually played Smash instead of constantly speculating.

D

Deleted member

hey ****ers guess who can legally drink now

anyone need me to buy some beer i only charge a 50

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ghost088:

They realize people are gonna use this for so much lewdposting right? This is totally why they added it, give me a single argument for another reason why they would bother. This is the ****ing nut emote now and forever.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The 25 year old, immature ****wad man writing this is totally real.

Which makes it more sad.

D

Deleted member

Back in my day we used slurs and people just accepted it!
This isn't a joke on me being old btw, that's just how it was 3 years ago
This was supposed to be a temporary account so I just put in a random date. Think it says I'm 20.
I aint telling y'all my actually age anyway, would be too easy to triangulate my identity and send a 'u suck' note to my house.
I could give everyone here my address but it wouldn't matter because none of you cowards will even come to Brazil

Shroob

Sup?
:ghost088:

They realize people are gonna use this for so much lewdposting right? This is totally why they added it, give me a single argument for another reason why they would bother. This is the ****ing nut emote now and forever.
"Don't lewd post"

"Here's ***"

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
This isn't a joke on me being old btw, that's just how it was 3 years ago

I could give everyone here my address but it wouldn't matter because none of you cowards will even come to Brazil
I'd give it more like 6 years tbh. I think people started being less down for the f-slur around 2014.

D

Deleted member

:lgbtasriel: We're just gonna ignore this thing, huh? We really have an Undertale emoji and it's not Sans? I hope the mod who did this gets fired

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd give it more like 6 years tbh. I think people started being less down for the f-slur around 2014.
The t-slur kept getting tossed around like it was nothing until recently so really, I'm being generous with the timeframe

D

Deleted member

w

wait

if i was born in july 16 1998 am i not 21

Screenshot_2019-04-11-23-09-57.png

5bd11767764db~2.jpeg

h

how much ****ing stupid

can this ****ty ****ing body

possibly ****ing hold

jesus ****

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I just finished another playthrough of Mother 3, I'm in tears as usual. Please, if you haven't tried this game out you should look into it. One of the most emotional yet fun RPG I've ever played, and definitely my favorite game of all time. Also the reason I main Lucas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom