• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If you think it'll help joker's release I'l leave you to it. better make it count.

hf. i'll check back another time ;p

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hard-To-Swallow-Pills.jpg

*innocent whistling*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You guys finally did it, y'all made me laugh so hard that my jaw is locked.

F in the chat plz

D

Deleted member

Boasting about what? I’m pure virgin.
You've never had sex but want to waste a day on it? I mean, I thought that too before I realized risk of STDs, risk of pregnancies, how people perceived me, and things I actually liked kind of outweighed my interest in sex. Doesn't mean I'm not interested, but if I'm thirsty, I'll just masturbate and move on with my day.

D

Deleted member

when was the last time gaming had a major bop

be honest. when was the last time we had something close to a megaman 2 wily castle or a dk rap
> throwing Persona 5 under the bus

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon would like to know your location immediately.

THOUGH ARE WE GONNA DISREGARD LITERALLY KATAMARI???

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
No unique zelda newcomer since the first year of the bush jr administration
"unique"

Over that time Zelda still got one newcomer, being Toon Link. Furthermore, Ganondorf has been more and more de-cloned with each successive installment of Smash Bros.

That's still forgetting all of the new stages, items, assist trophies, etc. the series has gotten over the years too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
"unique"

Over that time Zelda still got one newcomer, being Toon Link. Furthermore, Ganondorf has been more and more de-cloned with each successive installment of Smash Bros.

That's still forgetting all of the new stages, items, assist trophies, etc. the series has gotten over the years too.
Still needs Impa and Vaati.

D

Deleted member

What’s the medium age here? Most people who’s profiles I click on are like, in their 20s.
pro gamer tip click on people's profile to check ages before talking about risque topics

if they don't have an age listed then either a. don't bother or b. make sure that they've said they're adults before

like me

i really should list my age but i accidentally went a year ahead so it would be 20 instead of 21 lmao

wonder if i could get that changed somehow

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
when was the last time gaming had a major bop

be honest. when was the last time we had something close to a megaman 2 wily castle or a dk rap
>Has Joker mask on avatar
>Doesn't call anything from Persona 5 a major gaming bop

fake fan

D

Deleted member

I was looking for a funny image, but I found my old Smash 4 screenshot collection instead.

HOW IT FEELS TO CHEW 5 GUM
HNI_0033.JPG

D

Deleted member

Okay, stop what you're doing right now everyone, and please remember that Katamari on the Wings exists.

Katamari OSTs are ****ing God-Tier.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Still needs Impa and Vaati.
I could maybe understand Impa. She's been around in some form for a good amount of the series. That being said, which one do they take from? Her most recent adaptation? Her OoT rendition where she'd pretty much be a clone of Sheik? Her Hyrule Warriors version and formally acknowledge a spin-off game?

Vaati is literally a flavor of the month villain, so he should be an assist trophy at best.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
i really should list my age but i accidentally went a year ahead so it would be 20 instead of 21 lmao

wonder if i could get that changed somehow
I did the exact opposite of you lol

Mine should be 20 but I listed it as 19...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We need "Cla reads the last 5 pages while trying to keep a non-disgusted face"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom