• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Bowser really feeling that boner now, huh?
sherlock.PNG

i wish i could post just images every once in a while without needing to add some unnecessary text to prevent it from being marked as spam

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I could maybe understand Impa. She's been around in some form for a good amount of the series. That being said, which one do they take from? Her most recent adaptation? Her OoT rendition where she'd pretty much be a clone of Sheik? Her Hyrule Warriors version and formally acknowledge a spin-off game?

Vaati is literally a flavor of the month villain, so he should be an assist trophy at best.
Flavor of the month!?! He’s the second most reoccurring villain in the Zelda series!

D

Deleted member

This just reminds me how dissapointing Mega Man 11's soundtrack was. Like it wasn't bad, but it was pretty much all generic electronic music, super forgettable. Even more annoying considering how good the album cover is.
CoverMMR11OST-1009x1024.jpg

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I could maybe understand Impa. She's been around in some form for a good amount of the series. That being said, which one do they take from? Her most recent adaptation? Her OoT rendition where she'd pretty much be a clone of Sheik? Her Hyrule Warriors version and formally acknowledge a spin-off game?

Vaati is literally a flavor of the month villain, so he should be an assist trophy at best.
They could honestly just come up w/ a custom design for Impa if they wanted to. They did it for Sheik ever since Brawl, since she wasn't in TP or BOTW.

D

Deleted member

I hate how this is true.

Though Vaati is my most preferred villain newcomer if I had to choose only because wind magic, toon aesthetic, and Minish Cap and Four Swords representation are all very cool.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Flavor of the month!?! He’s the second most reoccurring villain in the Zelda series!
"second most recurring villain"

That's not saying much considering literally every other non-Ganondorf villain only appeared once.

D

Deleted member

I changed it with some admin help
"I swear officer, she told me she was 20!"
For real though, didn't know you were so young. Damn, I'm old, I feel like I should start talking about the good ol' days or something

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'ma be real, I typed in 1989 as my birth year when in reality it was 2000. I still feel stupid for doing that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah, nothing like a slightly nsfw conversation followed by "ew, haha, that's nsfw!" followed by it continuing followed by "wow, burn the thread pls lol!" followed by it continuing still followed by "You guys are ****ing sick. Rotten to the core. You have no morality, and you have no redeeming qualities. May you burn in hell for talking about this common topic for the seventy-second time.", am I right?

D

Deleted member

"I swear officer, she told me she was 20!"
For real though, didn't know you were so young. Damn, I'm old, I feel like I should start talking about the good ol' days or something
shish you're 19 you ****ing baby stop talking like grey or else you'll also become a fake newborn ignition system

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So did anyone here actually tell the truth about their date of birth, or

Anyway, if you want it to be fixed, then you can PM me or some other admin with the proper date of birth, and I can fix it for you

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
he never shows up outside of four swords spinoffs

so second reocurring, yes. flavor of the month...
I wouldn't call Minish Cap a "Four Swords spin-off." Sure the Four Sword is in it, but it's pretty much more in line with the Link's Awakening/Oracle games rather than Four Swords... :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ, man. Katamari's music is on Kendrick Lamar - How to Pimp a Butterfly levels of good.
Please, guys. You guys need to push for either the King of Cosmos of Tiny Prince from Katamari Damacy for Smash Ultimate.

Why? Here's why.

Smash Ultimate's OST is at a light 8 out of ten. Do you wanna know what happens when Katamari music is added? It becomes a strong 9 out of 10. That's how good it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So did anyone here actually tell the truth about their date of birth, or

Anyway, if you want it to be fixed, then you can PM me or some other admin with the proper date of birth, and I can fix it for you
My profile was birthed by my Facebook page. So I never had to actually enter any info. So my age is legit.

I wish I could give birth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom