• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I made myself queen via my queenly demeanor. I just naturally assumed the role.
Says the one who claimed but yesterday that she was too unstable for a leadership role.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mario Odyssey lasts as long as you want it to and if you like it, you heat a great experience, and if you don’t well that’s just a bit of your time wasted, the good feeling lasts as long as you want if you enjoy it
Sex can be hard to get out of once you get into it, can **** up relationships, and in bad cases can even result in unwanted pregnancies all for some temporary feeling
You’ve clearly never had it if you’re talking like this.

Remember, I hate Mario. Keep your Smashboards lore straight. And your mind as gay as possible.

D

Deleted member

Let's say, that's not the greatest post to see when coming to see what's happening here.
:O
earlier we were talking about chicks with ***** okay put some respect on my name
i always knew i was so unbearably sexy that people just have to like and follow and subscribe and become a patron and buy me a coffee on kofi and
Seriously though. Why play Mario Odyssey on Switch when you can just have sex?
109.png

she does raise a solid point

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everytime the thread gets horny, Sakurai postpones Joker's release, thus explaining the current info drought :V

D

Deleted member

I do too it really isn't that good cause you get super tired and sweaty and then she asks to stay the night and thats a whole mess
meanwhile mario odyssey is carefree and doesn't tire you out and you can even bring it back to gamestop and it won't give a ****
Solution: have sex with a copy of super mario odyssey

D

Deleted member

I’d **** for hours if I had the stamina and a loving partner. Why not. Just light some scented candles, put on some good music and bang the day away.
Time, mainly. Only so much I can do in the day. I'd rather play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 a couple hours over having sex for hours because my friends play it and I got a backlog of video games to knock out before I die. Time's short and I don't wanna look back and think about how I literally ****-ed myself over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
earlier we were talking about chicks with ***** okay put some respect on my name

i always knew i was so unbearably sexy that people just have to like and follow and subscribe and become a pateon and biy me a coffee on kofi and

View attachment 207364
she does raise a solid point
This might sound weird, but I much prefer chicks with ***** than weird disturbing costumed people creeping over babies.

..never in my life would i have thought i'd say a sentence like that.. :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom