• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Roshi is probably my next pick down now that kid Goku is in (not in the way that anyone wanted but it's better than nothing). Just any sort of acknowledgement of anything before DBZ would be nice.
While there are some Dragon Ball series that I prefer over the Original it absolutely deserves some representation as it's what started the entire thing without it being popular we wouldn't have gotten most of the Cast we have now in the Anime/Manga or in DBFZ, We wouldn't have gotten Z, GT, Kai, Super or this upcoming series without it.

I say it absolutely deserves representation and for that I would like my number one pick to get in being of course, Roshi. DB Deserves some representation in the roster and Roshi fits that slot easily.

So yeah it absolutely would be great to get some acknowledgement of Dragon Ball.

D

Deleted member

Well, yeah.
K. Rool is trash, he gets completely blown away by any character that can outrun him and pressure him. He's slow and complete combo food to any character that is faster than him.
Some characters may be faster than K. Rool, but only because K. Rool has to be slow or else he'll annihilate the general area around him with his smoking hot moves.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I FOUGHT NAIRO AND HE TOTALLY KICKED MY ASS JUST NOW BUT I DON'T CARE CAUSE I FOUGHT NAIRO

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Man, **** Bowser

I take like 3 hits and I just die?

I'm beginning to wonder if my playstyle in general just struggles against heavies, though, since I seem to have a hard time against basically all of them. I probably need to lay off the aggressiveness against them a bit.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Listen okay I started drawing Jane and Jimmy Neutron put together and ended up drawing someone entirely different in a Jimmy cosplay and I’m confused as to how I got here but **** it

I’m sorry in advance

Cursed image:
View attachment 207293
Jokes aside though I ended up losing to my internal dialogue about how bad I am at everything so I’ll be taking a break for a bit.
Science has gone too far

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Man, **** Bowser

I'm beginning to wonder if my playstyle in general just struggles against heavies, though, since I seem to have a hard time against basically all of them. I probably need to lay off the aggressiveness against them a bit.
Well, now I feel bad for the character I picked...

EXCEPT I DON'T! :troll:

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Man, **** Bowser

Sometimes you have to respect the big boys. I change my playstyle a bit when fighting Ganondorf, he's not a character that I approach willy-nilly.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Man, **** Bowser

Well stop picking Warioware :V
lyn_anim-1.gif

D

Deleted member

Man, **** Bowser

just don't get hit 4head
where would I be tho
"yeah that's cool but have you guys ever heard of littlest pet shop and 101 dalmatians they're so good guys where are you going guys come back"
MFW I casually plan for your sacrifice

made sure to get everyone in the suicide pact on "you will" don't @ me

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Give me Roshi please as that's the only way I would pick the game up again, I've been waiting for the boy since the day the game released. My boy Roshi would fit perfectly for a Dragon Ball Rep as that's when he was the most important and we don't have an OG DB Rep yet so he'd be the best pick for it.

Unless we get another Goku which wouldn't be very cool as we just got GT Goku so put my boy in there he deserves it and even now in Super he held his own in the ToP which they could pull some of his moves from like his "Final Kamehameha" as a Level 3 for that matter he could be a unique Trapper/Bait and Switch Character with him using the Mafuba and all.

Put my boy in there, He deserves it.

Roshi's sweet, but I'll admit I'd love Janemba's moveset in FighterZ. He pulls so many stunts and tricks to make him interesting.

Roshi's a pure martial artist though and aside from Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Videl we don't have that much compared to the rest.

D

Deleted member

Man, **** Bowser

-Hits Bowser a lot of times and makes smart maneuvers
-Dies from a forward smash at 50%
f-zero.PNG
I know exactly how you feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I don't know what happened but I went from hating to play as Incineroar to absolutely loving it.

Did...did I just not play him after he got buffed or something? Maybe that's it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I don't know what happened but I went from hating to play as Incineroar to absolutely loving it.

Did...did I just not play him after he got buffed or something? Maybe that's it.
Like in wrestling, the heel one eventually wins the audience, as the villian having more charisma than the babyface is becoming more common :p

D

Deleted member

Roshi's sweet, but I'll admit I'd love Janemba's moveset in FighterZ. He pulls so many stunts and tricks to make him interesting.

Roshi's a pure martial artist though and aside from Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Videl we don't have that much compared to the rest.
I'd need to rewatch Janemba's movie to really say one way or another but from what I remember he would be pretty interesting moveset wise but in terms of importance to the series and personality he doesn't have much.

I imagine Roshi would have a lot more personality in interactions and animations then Janemba but for what he is he'd have a pretty interesting moveset and I wouldn't be opposed to Janemba. I imagine Janemba would have a fun moveset but I think Roshi would as well since he could use his "Thunder Shock Surprise" and Mafuba to make a very interesting trapper-esque Character.

D

Deleted member

He got buffed in last update??? Need to try him tonight.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why the **** is _______________ an action that takes you out of the waiting queue?

That's so ****ing stupid!
Put anything in the blank spot besides "wanting to get out of line" and this sentence would still be true.

D

Deleted member

This place is kinda boring today, I don’t know why
Kinda slow weeks, we were expecting a direct this week on the notion of nothing really. So even with little to no evidence, its a bit disappointing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom