• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I don't know what happened but I went from hating to play as Incineroar to absolutely loving it.

Did...did I just not play him after he got buffed or something? Maybe that's it.
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So in Moydow Moydow 's tournament, I won my first set, lost my second set, and a month and two mains later I've won two more sets by forfeit, guaranteeing me a top 8 spot.

I'm good at Smash Bros. guys.

D

Deleted member

So I don't know what happened but I went from hating to play as Incineroar to absolutely loving it.

Did...did I just not play him after he got buffed or something? Maybe that's it.
And I went from refusing to play him for the first week or two when the game came out to absolutely loving his moveset I don't know what happened either, I guess that's the Magic of Sakurai and Smash as a whole.

Sakurai finds a way to make a Character you don't want/don't have an opinion on a super fun and interesting Character so I'm impressed.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
And I went from refusing to play him for the first week or two when the game came out to absolutely loving his moveset I don't know what happened either, I guess that's the Magic of Sakurai and Smash as a whole.

Sakurai finds a way to make a Character you don't want/don't have an opinion on a super fun and interesting Character so I'm impressed.
That's what happened with me and Corrin. I was kinda upset like many others when she got announced. Then I tried her out, and fell in love with her moveset and playstyle.

Never judge a character simply because you didn't want em or they don't interest you. Be sure to try them out first.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am not sorry.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
You all have to suffer.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which Smash character do you guys think would transition well in both gameplay, and design/art style if they are in Guilty Gear Xrd?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
wannatalkaboutit?
Hey mate, what's wrong?
Kinda regret saying anything haha. Feel like I vent too much.

In short, I feel like I’ll never get good at anything. As soon as I make my way in that direction, my brain pulls me away from it

Besides drawing, an easy example is in competitive video games. Instead of sticking to the character I know I can work, I “get bored” with them and character hop until I’m generally okayish with everyone and feel ultimately unaccomplished.

That’s how it is with trying to develop skills in anything too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom