• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
What if the final character is Baby Vegeta.

I wouldn't say no to that.

Does Baby Vegeta count as a Full Vegeta or half a Vegeta?

Unlike, Ginyu!Goku and Goku Black, Vegeta is still in Baby Vegeta, just subsumed.

Tough questions.

D

Deleted member

why are you apologizing? i'm messing with you
oh
god dammit, first I say the wrong character name when replying to someone's art on a Discord server, and now this... is it possible to go senile at age 15?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I doubt the nerfs and buffs will be so severe that this will change too drastically
Maybe, but I believe the placements will change after the patch. I bet one of the high tier characters will drop down and someone lower will take their place

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
only change to this tier list will be joker forming a tier of his own all at the top because he's a paid anime fighter

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If we're just talking about Dragon Ball in general:
  1. Gohan
  2. Vegeta
  3. Beerus
  4. Buu
  5. Bardock
  6. Frieza
  7. Videl
  8. Goku
If we're talking about characters in FighterZ specifically:
  1. Android 21
  2. Kid Buu
  3. Vegito Blue
  4. Beerus
  5. Cooler
  6. Goku Black
  7. Zamasu
  8. Gohan (Teen)
Oh no, I was talking in general. Not playstyles or anything, purely the character, for nostalgia or any other purpose.

Bardock was my favorite character growing up, while Gohan I learned to love as I got older. I'd say Gohan's my modern favorite while Bardock is my nostalgic favorite. My brother pointed out one time, regarding Bardock and others, that I seem drawn to tragic heroes who take on odds they can't possibly win against.

Off-topic: Gohan should've been better in the ToP. ****ing 17 stealing the show.

KMDP

Smash Legend
My unpopular opinion is that I want a GT character. ****in' love GT's designs.

Give me Pan.

Master Roshi
Chi-Chi
Caulifla
Kefla
Pan
Baby Vegeta

A tough call.

And then IntSys shocks everyone by making the last character...

Hm...

Neko Majin, yeah.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I wouldn't say no to that.

Does Baby Vegeta count as a Full Vegeta or half a Vegeta?

Unlike, Ginyu!Goku and Goku Black, Vegeta is still in Baby Vegeta, just subsumed.

Tough questions.
If you counted Goku Black as 1/2, then Baby Vegeta is 1/2. Because Zamasu and Baby acquired their bodies the same way, one through BS magic and one through BS scifi.

Plus a large percentage of Baby Vegeta's power comes from the power and anger of, like, the world's population, so.

When you think about it, GT implied that Vegeta really had plateaued at the end of Z.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
only change to this tier list will be joker forming a tier of his own all at the top because he's a paid anime fighter
I can't see joker being bad. I mean he's prolly gonna be fast, which is always good for top tiers. He's got a dagger/sword thing, which means range. If he's using personas for most of his moves, he's prolly gonna have hella disjoints. The only thing we absolutely need for him is good recovery

D

Deleted member

final average of 2.0.2 pro tier lists btw, taken from reddit

pichu sits atop his throne of skulls with peach and daisy either side of him
Okay, there are some flaws to this.
-Jiglypuff is way too low.
-Ganon is better than Captain Falcon
-Incineroar below Samus? Really?
-Little Mac is debetally the worst character, but not worthy of his own tier.
That is all.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Master Roshi
Chi-Chi
Caulifla
Kefla
Pan
Baby Vegeta

A tough call.

And then IntSys shocks everyone by making the last character...

Hm...

Neko Majin, yeah.
I would say yes to any of those, honestly. Every single one would be a good choice.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo. Season three?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway here's something incredible

voice actors getting in on memes is my new favourite thing

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You forgot Fused Zamasu is 1/4 Goku.

Also I still wish Gogeta were SS4 Gogeta. He's just gonna be blue and look like Blue Goku/Blue Vegeta/Blue Vegito.
Fused Zamasu was still half Goku, biologically. Zamasu's mind may have been in Goku Black, but the body was still 100% Kakarot.

Lol you can ask my little brother. Legit Bardock fan. I made a ****ing terrible AMV for him to the melodic tune of "In the End" by Linkin Park in middle school.

Favorite Dragonball Characters, in order:
  1. Bardock
  2. GT Goku specifically
  3. Gohan
  4. Videl
  5. 18
  6. Gogeta
My personal faves are as follows.

1. 18
  2. Vegeta
  3. Videl
  4. Goku
  5. Frieza
  6. Pan

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
If you counted Goku Black as 1/2, then Baby Vegeta is 1/2. Because Zamasu and Baby acquired their bodies the same way, one through BS magic and one through BS scifi.
Actually Goku Black is more like Ginyu, Baby is outright possession.

It's more like a fusion, so he'd still be a half since I counted Vegito and Gogeta as halves.
Plus a large percentage of Baby Vegeta's power comes from the power and anger of, like, the world's population, so.

When you think about it, GT implied that Vegeta really had plateaued at the end of Z.
They really took Vegeta saying Goku is better to mean that Vegeta just kind of... gave up training.

Which is totally out of character.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I can't see joker being bad. I mean he's prolly gonna be fast, which is always good for top tiers. He's got a dagger/sword thing, which means range. If he's using personas for most of his moves, he's prolly gonna have hella disjoints. The only thing we absolutely need for him is good recovery
A bad recovery isn't going to make him complete trash if he has a good neutral, just look at Cloud.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
A bad recovery isn't going to make him complete trash if he has a good neutral, just look at Cloud.
I think cloud is overrated so that's a yikes

and yeah I know that but as the meta progresses, characters with bad recovery get worse over time. Once people edgegaurd more it's over for chrom

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
iirc datamined joker was one of the fastest moving characters but with terrible jump height and overall vertical speed

makes sense, he's a long-jumper not a high-jumper sort of character in p5's cutscenes

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me at 7: Trunks is so cool, he's got a sword.
Me at 14: man, Trunks's story is super somber and sad and he really goes through a lot as a character
Me at 20: Trunks is so cool, he's got a sword.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Me at 7: Trunks is so cool, he's got a sword.
Me at 14: man, Trunks's story is super somber and sad and he really goes through a lot as a character
Me at 20: Trunks is so cool, he's got a sword.
The time when you lie to yourself about what you like about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom