• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
There's multiple even

That movie wouldn't have gotten nearly as much hate if Ryuk said "Man this is boring, Yagami was a hell of a lot more fun" or something
Casting Willem Dafoe as Ryuk was the only thing they didn't get wrong. Well, that and the guy they cast for L did a fantastic job as the character.

The tone, the pacing, the characterization of its characters, the use of 80s pop songs just because everything on Netflix was using 80s pop songs... Nothing worked. I guess if someone had never read/watched Death Note and came in blind, it could be an enjoyable movie, but. I dunno.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I must be the only one that doesn’t have issues with site speed. Always quick for me.
damn, admin privilege is real : pensive:

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
YOU GUYS

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THROUGH RENEGADE PLATINUM FOR MY GENERATIONLOCKE AND LOOK AT THIS:

View attachment 207184

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. THAT'S A SHINY MOTHER****ING TAILOW. AND I CAUGHT IT IN ETERNA FOREST WITH CHERYL.

It was ****in' scary for a hot second since Cheryl could've killed it. Thankfully I was able to get her out of the way.

This is the second shiny I've legitimately encountered and captured (barring special events and encounters). Unfortunately my first one (a shiny Metagross) was lost, but this one won't be.
Cherish that Taillow and protect him with your life.

Don't let such a rare beastie die, you hear?

D

Deleted member

YOU GUYS

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THROUGH RENEGADE PLATINUM FOR MY GENERATIONLOCKE AND LOOK AT THIS:

View attachment 207184

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. THAT'S A SHINY MOTHER****ING TAILOW. AND I CAUGHT IT IN ETERNA FOREST WITH CHERYL.

It was ****in' scary for a hot second since Cheryl could've killed it. Thankfully I was able to get her out of the way.

This is the second shiny I've legitimately encountered and captured (barring special events and encounters). Unfortunately my first one (a shiny Metagross) was lost, but this one won't be.
The Hell? I want a shiny. I never caught a shiny Pokemon legitimately and resorted to cheat codes to get one. If its so minimally rare to where you might not even see one on your first playthrough of three games in the series, why are they there? Just to suffer?

#ClearlyJealous

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Cherish that Taillow and protect him with your life.

Don't let such a rare beastie die, you hear?
Definitely. I'll treat him like I'm treating my carry-overs from Sacred Gold, and by that I mean he's staying in the box until the absolute endgame.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm late but the two Japanese Death Note movies that cover the manga are fantastic. Cool changes so you're surprised as a fan, and good enough films to stand on their own as a duo to people who just like foreign film.

It's funny, some Japanese adaptations are so so good, like Ace Attorney is one of the best videogame movies out there because it perfectly evokes the spirit of the game and outside of what they did to Redd White is a really faithful adaptation. 20th Century Boys had an awesome trio of films that cover the manga perfectly, though the first one spoils something immediately. Still worth it. As said before Bleach was shockingly good too, mostly because it covers from when the manga was actually good and got great actors.

Not all work of course but those specifically shine.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 207192
there's no damn difference
ACKSHUALLY THE CHEEKS ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR IT'S A SUBTLE BUT ARTISTIC DIFFERENCE

Also I'm adding three new rules. We're really making things up as we go here.
  • For Renegade Platinum, Honey Trees count as Static Encounters
  • In areas where a partner accompanies you (Eterna Forest, Wayward Cave, and Iron Island for our run) if partner shenanigans ends up killing an initial encounter I'm allowed 1 reroll.
  • From this point on, the living champion team and living shiny Pokémon move forward.
I don't think Renegade Platinum will be too bad, but better safe than sorry.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...Did Rex just friendzone this chick? I just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and suddenly I think Rex is about to lose his charm after seeing this.
To be fair, that chick suddenly fall in love out of nowhere, so I think Rex choose the best decision here, but hey, some peoples might disagree.:smirk:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Question about the new shiny move-on rule.

I caught a Shiny Cloyster through story events in Sacred Gold and it lived through. Should he retroactively be transferred, or just left in Sacred Gold since I just added the rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom