• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
...Did Rex just friendzone this random chick? I just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and suddenly I think Rex is about to lose his charm after seeing this.
To be fair, that chick suddenly fall in love out of nowhere, so I think Rex choose the best decision here, but hey, some peoples might disagree.:smirk:
perhaps it could have been written better but I didn’t think it came out of nowhere when I played through that part

And I don’t think he so much friend zoned her as much as misunderstood at the time because of the context, he eventually realizes what she meant lol

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's Kamen Rider Ouja. He's a serial killer. And they made costumes of him for little kids back when his show aired. "Mommy mommy I want to look like the guy who ****ing murdered like 20 people for Halloween!"
Have you ever seen Rugrats?

I ask because when I was a teen, I met a pair of parents who wouldn't let their daughters watch Rugrats because they didn't want them to pick up habits from Angelica. And I thought, "...you know Angelica is the villain, right? She loses at the end of every episode. That's the point."

It's just funny how some parents don't give a **** what their kids watch and some give way too many ****s.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've got a ton of legit shinies because of SOS chaining.

Prior to Sun and Moon I almost never got a legit shiny, now i've got boxes full.

I'm gonna miss SOS chaining.

D

Deleted member

Daredevil died for this.

DAREDEVIL.

****ING.

DIED FOR THIS.

azura: im ****ing pissed rn. furious. im gonna kill a *****. look at how angry i am

also azura:
sketch-1555014023380.png

also **** you grey clint's great and they're setting up that sweet sweet kate bishop

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've got a ton of legit shinies because of SOS chaining.

Prior to Sun and Moon I almost never got a legit shiny, now i've got boxes full.

I'm gonna miss SOS chaining.
So uh.

Are any of them Sneasels?

Asking for a friend.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I ask because when I was a teen, I met a pair of parents who wouldn't let their daughters watch Rugrats because they didn't want them to pick up habits from Angelica. And I thought, "...you know Angelica is the villain, right? She loses at the end of every episode. That's the point."

It's just funny how some parents don't give a **** what their kids watch and some give way too many ****s.
Well that's just parents missing the point, Toei MADE costumes so kids can dress up as the deranged lunatic who ****ing eats people

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
azura: im ****ing pissed rn. furious. im gonna kill a *****. look at how angry i am

also azura:
View attachment 207204

also **** you grey clint's great and they're setting up that sweet sweet kate bishop
Clint is great and Kate Bishop is the best thing Marvel's made in the 2000s this side of the new Ms. Marvel.

BUT WHY DID DAREDEVIL HAVE TO DIE FOR THIS. **** YOU NETFLIX. I WASN'T DONE WITH THESE SHOWS YET.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cute that you genuinely think that
Cute that anyone would think otherwise. You guys don’t see how much everyone pisses off everyone else. In a week, there’d be hundreds of reports once people saw anything went. Without any oversight, this place would be intolerable. And images would stop working, which is always annoying.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
I've had around 10-12 shiny pokemon . Some were random encounters, some through hunting/breeding, and some I just got out of luck in Wondertrade. Though like 4 of them were given to other friends as gifts, like this Riolu. Other shinies I have are Milotic, Mimikyu, and Alolan Marowak.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Cute that anyone would think otherwise. You guys don’t see how much everyone pisses off everyone else. In a week, there’d be hundreds of reports once people saw anything went. Without any oversight, this place would be intolerable. And images would stop working, which is always annoying.
Not to mention all the ads for supplements or whatever that flood the forum after midnight.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
guys please no swearing or lewding

this is a christian server and my mom is right behind me as I type this
Hmmm, mom you say?
kakoyin milf face.jpg

perhaps it could have been written better but I didn’t think it came out of nowhere when I played through that part

And I don’t think he so much friend zoned her as much as misunderstood at the time because of the context, he eventually realizes what she meant lol
I do agree with what you say, but I still think those two are better as partner/best friends than as a couple, and it still came a bit suddenly considering how their relation was up to that point imo. That being said points for the writting team for giving clue that Rex wasn't just a anime ****boy on the moment and actually had doubt about Nia love request.

D

Deleted member

Clint is great and Kate Bishop is the best thing Marvel's made in the 2000s this side of the new Ms. Marvel.

BUT WHY DID DAREDEVIL HAVE TO DIE FOR THIS. **** YOU NETFLIX. I WASN'T DONE WITH THESE SHOWS YET.
tfw daredevil might not be on disney+ for years because of netflix legalese
6r0iyuxyunq11.jpg

D

Deleted member

I've had around 10-12 shiny pokemon . Some were random encounters, some through hunting/breeding, and some I just got out of luck in Wondertrade. Though like 4 of them were given to other friends as gifts, like this Riolu. Other shinies I have are Milotic, Mimikyu, and Alolan Marowak.
Totally not hacked, am I right? :dazwa:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I ask because when I was a teen, I met a pair of parents who wouldn't let their daughters watch Rugrats because they didn't want them to pick up habits from Angelica.
Yo, same exact reason Rugrats was off-limits for me and my siblings, growing up.

My older sister kept going around the house, yelling "stupid babies".

Mom and dad were not having any of it.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Three FOEs at once? Meh. I've faced worse odds before and lived. :foe!:
Ok but they can combine and become a huge ****ing beast with a black hole in it's stomach called Genocider
That would be a good thing

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not to mention all the ads for supplements or whatever that flood the forum after midnight.
Ugh. Don’t remind me. You don’t even see what the spam filter catches that I have to manually clear and block spam accounts. So annoying.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ugh. Don’t remind me. You don’t even see what the spam filter catches that I have to manually clear and block spam accounts. So annoying.
Wait, you have a spam filter?

AllisBrawl never had that. It was more of a "wake up to multiple AIM pings in the middle of the night and groggily mass-delete stuff before going back to sleep" thing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom