• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yo, same exact reason Rugrats was off-limits for me and my siblings, growing up.

My older sister kept going around the house, yelling "stupid babies".

Mom and dad were not having any of it.
In her defense though.

Were you being a stupid baby?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Of course you'd have to pull the "not all admins" card
Of course I would, because it's true. You don't think I'd betray you like that, do you? :forrest:

Ok but they can combine and become a huge ****ing beast with a black hole in it's stomach called Genocider
Oh? Now we're talking. Finally a good ****ing challenge. Though I should still be able to clear it off within about 5 turns or so anyway once I get these Ninja clones set up to explode. :foe!:

D

Deleted member

Have you ever seen Rugrats?

I ask because when I was a teen, I met a pair of parents who wouldn't let their daughters watch Rugrats because they didn't want them to pick up habits from Angelica. And I thought, "...you know Angelica is the villain, right? She loses at the end of every episode. That's the point."

It's just funny how some parents don't give a **** what their kids watch and some give way too many ****s.
Reminds me of an uncle that joked about hoping that my cousin watched Ducktales, so that watching Scrooge would motivate my cousin to become rich.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Say guys, let me ask you something. What very obscure gaming third party characters that do not have any chance in being in Ultimate would you want as playable characters in Ultimate? For me, I'd go with one of the Cheetahmen and Joe and Mac.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what FOE stands for so I'm just going to assume it means Fear Of Eddy

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Kate Bishop Hawkeye is cooler than Daredevil could ever hope to be
I don't care if you're from my hometown and also are a pretty cool dude.

We are no longer friends.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't know what FOE stands for so I'm just going to assume it means Fear Of Eddy
It means **** Oasis Ever
Of course I would, because it's true. You don't think I'd betray you like that, do you? :forrest:

Oh? Now we're talking. Finally a good ****ing challenge. Though I should still be able to clear it off within about 5 turns or so anyway once I get these Ninja clones set up to explode. :foe!:
Ok but it's with Purple Mc Triforce Head and all of the dumb **** in his deck like the 'nou that didn't happen' button

D

Deleted member

Happy 4000 pages of SmashBoards!
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

In the European version: Foedus Obrepit Errabundus
In the American version: Formido Oppugnatura Exsequens
In all versions when one has you cornered and is about to eat your entire party: ****ing Overpowered Enemy
Turns out I don't care what FOE means either.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, probably

I was a misbehaved child.

I manged to destroy cribs, dressers, walls, you name it.

I was most certainly a handful
But wait. How did you end up so...

...like...

...pleasant and nonconfrontational?

D

Deleted member

I feel like the direct is coming on the 25th.
Persona stuff, Joker and the next character.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
In the European version: Foedus Obrepit Errabundus
In the American version: Formido Oppugnatura Exsequens
In all versions when one has you cornered and is about to eat your entire party: ****ing Overpowered Enemy
Huh, my only exposure to FOEs was Persona Q, where the acronym stood for Fysis Oikein Eidolon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, it's really late here, don't know if I be on page 4000 or not, but in all cases, this is what I was able to do since last time.
Exemple Alicia 6.gif

Here, all the changes I made are very hard to notice, since I mostly added shadow and whatnot to certain places and added/removed some pixels here and there. If there isn't much I can add next time, then I probably be done with it tomorrow, but in all cases, I hope you like my girl-succubus-chimera-alien, Alicia. ;)

On that said, have a good night, folks!

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so this is page 4000

no wait no it isn't

see you in 10 posts

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ok but it's with Purple Mc Triforce Head and all of the dumb **** in his deck like the 'nou that didn't happen' button
I don't know what any of that means but it doesn't sound nearly as dangerous as the average eldritch abomination that inhabits the bottom of the 6th stratum in each game. So I'd still fancy my chances.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why the 25th, though?
ATLUS is gonna give us news on P5R on the 24th.

Assuming the new girl we saw in the first P5R trailer is in fact the "Jane" from Smash's datamined files, people are thinking Nintendo's waiting for ATLUS to give us more news on that girl before they can show her off as an alt costume for Joker in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom