• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sun and Moon has a lot of dark themes. Hell, the main plot is about child abuse and obsession destroying a family. And don't get me started on the Pokedex entries.

One of my top three favorite Pokemon games, despite it's issues. Hope Sword & Shield is just as good, if not better.
Drampa reminds me of the luck dragon from Neverending Story, I wonder if that’s intentional.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's also very strong implications that Guzma was abused as a kid too, you can meet his dad and there's a **** ton of broken golf clubs, which along with how he talks about other Team Skull members and the lesbian grunts, strongly implies that lots of people in Team Skull either ran away from home due to abuse or got kicked out

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Considering the blatant themes of 'CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE HOLY ****ING **** THERE IS CHILD ABUSE' I don't think you've gotten far in SM
Nah, I beat the game. I just don't remember anything about it.

Pokemon games are like a fun weekend that I'm fuzzy on the details about immediately after. I remember that Nebby wouldn't get in the bag, there was an island full of Magmar and Ultra Beasts were... a thing. I kind of forget what they were.

Also Team Skull was the best evil team once I found the abandoned Pokemon Center with them in it. That was hilarious.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nah, I beat the game. I just don't remember anything about it.

Pokemon games are like a fun weekend that I'm fuzzy on the details about immediately after. I remember that Nebby wouldn't get in the bag, there was an island full of Magmar and Ultra Beasts were... a thing. I kind of forget what they were.

Also Team Skull was the best evil team once I found the abandoned Pokemon Center with them in it. That was hilarious.
Team Skull the best

Sword and Shield is gonna be great, but they can't top them.

D

Deleted member

I’m having trouble thinking if he’d be middle or heavy because his Afro might make him tall enough, plus I thought they’d be an obvious heavy chocolate and be fitting since they drive a taxi.
They would fit Mario Kart perfectly but I always imagined the big three WarioWare Characters (excluding Wario) were Ashley, Mona and Jimmy T. so I would put Jimmy in over them.

I think all four would be great but from my knowledge Jimmy is more prevalent to the WarioWare franchise, I personally would make him a Heavy though. Jimmy's look is comparable to Waluigi's and he's a heavy so I would think Jimmy would also be a Heavy, Plus his Afro would make him taller or as tall as Waluigi so if I had to choose I would put him in the Heavyweight class.

Though that's not to say all four can't make it in but if we were limited to three I would put Ashley, Mona and Jimmy T in.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Top 10 Anime Betrayals (That Even WE Didn't See Coming!)
I would legit try to come up with a list but I don't think I've watched ten anime with betrayals in them.

Also I still need to watch that gambling anime I told Hinata Hinata I'd watch like three nights ago. Maybe that has a betrayal or three.

EDIT: **** what was it called again? Starts with a 'k'.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would legit try to come up with a list but I don't think I've watched ten anime with betrayals in them.

Also I still need to watch that gambling anime I told Hinata Hinata I'd watch like three nights ago. Maybe that has a betrayal or three.
@faygoshill and I made our list together
10: Tachibana-san
9: Tachibana-san
8: Tachibana-san

Also faygo when the hell are you watching more Blade I want to see your reactions to the good ****

D

Deleted member

god was suffering technical difficulties for a bit but now he's back up and running

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ashley got bought up in a conversation
shaddab.gif

Judging by all the 3DS themes, Nintendo seems to like Ashley a little bit. Not a lot, just a little bit.

My only hope is that they continue to do things with her, so that one day she'll be big enough to be a character I can like without being vehemently **** upon.

And a character who'll get in Smash

D

Deleted member

@faygoshill and I made our list together
10: Tachibana-san
9: Tachibana-san
8: Tachibana-san

Also faygo when the hell are you watching more Blade I want to see your reactions to the good ****
i have things to see and people to do

and also too much ****in work to watch ****

break next week though
1555011447894.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

EDIT: **** what was it called again? Starts with a 'k'.
Kakegurui.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
They would fit Mario Kart perfectly but I always imagined the big three WarioWare Characters (excluding Wario) were Ashley, Mona and Jimmy T. so I would put Jimmy in over them.

I think all four would be great but from my knowledge Jimmy is more prevalent to the WarioWare franchise, I personally would make him a Heavy though. Jimmy's look is comparable to Waluigi's and he's a heavy so I would think Jimmy would also be a Heavy, Plus his Afro would make him taller or as tall as Waluigi so if I had to choose I would put him in the Heavyweight class.

Though that's not to say all four can't make it in but if we were limited to three I would put Ashley, Mona and Jimmy T in.
I guess, looking at the prominent characters in WarioWare series, especially if you take in all the ones you play in Gold, most of them fit the Lightweight category, the only other heavyweights I could see are 18-Volt and maybe Mike cause of the made of metal thing.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
My point was that Yoshi is technically a different series and you forgot to mention it.

Wouldn't you want to race as Poochy?
I have no ties to Yoshi as a character or as a series, but I would take Boshi and Poochy over any of the babies or metal versions of the same ****damn characters.

EDIT: Wait, what did I type that got censored as "****damn"? I don't remember.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
YOU GUYS

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THROUGH RENEGADE PLATINUM FOR MY GENERATIONLOCKE AND LOOK AT THIS:

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 12.45.19 PM.png

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. THAT'S A SHINY MOTHER****ING TAILOW. AND I CAUGHT IT IN ETERNA FOREST WITH CHERYL.

It was ****in' scary for a hot second since Cheryl could've killed it. Thankfully I was able to get her out of the way.

This is the second shiny I've legitimately encountered and captured (barring special events and encounters). Unfortunately my first one (a shiny Metagross) was lost, but this one won't be.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For a moment, I thought you might have needed a pair of glasses, especially since I pointed out where the difference was. :v
You just said "wings with lines." I assumed you meant outlines or something like that.

I do actually need to get glasses though. Not for farsightedness though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom