• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
the video

it was uploading for a day and a half

and I come home

and find out

my internet disconnected while I was away and the upload stopped

I'm going to go cry now

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, finally finished up Resident Evil 1 Remake. Overall was a really fun game. I completed it in 12 hours and roughly 45 minutes, had 33 saves with like 7 ink ribbons left, and overall thought it had to have been pretty good for its time when it came out originally.

@staindgrey I don't really know if this is good or just average, but I beat it at 12:45:40, killed 99 creatures, used 350 ammo, 33 ink ribbons, and had used 32 health items. Saved Chris, and Barry didn't die. I quite liked the game.

Now I have to play RE0, but I don't think I'll start that just yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe tonight if i'm feeling ambitious.
Wait is it out on the Switch now??

D

Deleted member

the video

it was uploading for a day and a half

and I come home

and find out

my internet disconnected while I was away and the upload stopped

I'm going to go cry now
Do you think they're trying to tell you something?

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Every slot was filled up days ago, sorry. Already past the point of adding tributes to it.

If you want, you can nominate four tributes right now and I'll reserve them for my next round. I'm giving one district to each user who participates, so you need no more and no less than four tributes.
Queue my choices then:
-Shrek's cringe compilation (Shrek's CC for short)
-Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
-Sakurai Dub Voice
-2010 Memes (or whichever year rage comics got notoriously popular on facebook and 9GAG)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Trying to finish up the hunger games...

@ShotoStar can you be more specific with who specific on who Duster is, please?

Also, can someone please give me a quick hand and do some edits for these tribute images? Trying to see I can fit in enough time to do images for round one, so I'm trying to save time.

-Two differently colored images of Noipoi Noipoi 's current (amazing Toothless) avatar.

-And for "Poinoi", Noipoi's avatar flipped upside down.

This is all for the tributes who will be in DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's distruct
You know Duster from Mother 3, Duster as in the Party Member.

Duster Alpha.jpg

D

Deleted member

Interesting thoughts from what I've heard.

While there isn't concrete info, NateDrake, who also broke out all the rumors about Microsoft and Nintendo's relationship that ended up coming more and more true, doesn't think that with the recent Best Buy listings point towards another general Direct this month. He did bring up some pretty good points about those listings being there on the backburner and so forth. (e.g. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch)

Even further, Spawn believes that with how monstrous Mario Maker has become, that game can essentially have it's own Direct instead, to give it another massive push. They aren't gonna show it at E3, after all, cause it'll be out by next week, undoubtedly. And hey, with Nintendo taking down their YouTube policies and Mario Maker being on a console people actually have, I honestly think a Direct dedicated to Mario Maker alone would work out pretty damn good. So say, if we get a Direct this month, Mario Maker Direct would possibly be the one to be said April Direct.

Just some food for thought and would honestly coincide with what Gentlepanda Gentlepanda said last night for what the whole Persona 5 news schedule could be going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
who all's in?
...I was gonna try and go for images, but you know what...Let's see what some others have to say first.

SneakyLink SneakyLink Noipoi Noipoi Opossum Opossum KMDP KMDP PeridotGX PeridotGX Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Zinith Zinith @ShotoStar DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon @Zeke The Zekenator Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas

Here's the completed list for round one!
District 1
Dorothy Gale
Last Gen Edward Richtofen
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
Fat Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

Do you guys want images (I'll start it tomorrow if you do) or should I just start this sim right away, right now?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hate allergies they're so annoying, Pollen especially. It's such a pain in the *** or in this case Eyes.

My eyes are so itchy but if I mess with them they'll only get worse and worse, I can't wait until Pollen goes away.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Interesting thoughts from what I've heard.

While there isn't concrete info, NateDrake, who also broke out all the rumors about Microsoft and Nintendo's relationship that ended up coming more and more true, doesn't think that with the recent Best Buy listings point towards another general Direct this month. He did bring up some pretty good points about those listings being there on the backburner and so forth. (e.g. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II for Nintendo Switch)

Even further, Spawn believes that with how monstrous Mario Maker has become, that game can essentially have it's own Direct instead, to give it another massive push. They aren't gonna show it at E3, after all, cause it'll be out by next week, undoubtedly. And hey, with Nintendo taking down their YouTube policies and Mario Maker being on a console people actually have, I honestly think a Direct dedicated to Mario Maker alone would work out pretty damn good. So say, if we get a Direct this month, Mario Maker Direct would possibly be the one to be said April Direct.

Just some food for thought and would honestly coincide with what Gentlepanda Gentlepanda said last night for what the whole Persona 5 news schedule could be going forward.
Wat, what did Panda say?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
...I was gonna try and go for images, but you know what...Let's see what some others have to say first.

SneakyLink SneakyLink Noipoi Noipoi Opossum Opossum KMDP KMDP PeridotGX PeridotGX Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Zinith Zinith @ShotoStar DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon @Zeke The Zekenator Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
at Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

Do you guys want images (I'll start it tomorrow if you do) or should I just start this sim right away, right now?
"at Yoshi?" :yoshi:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
at Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

I'll be fine with whatever, tbh

D

Deleted member

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
Fat Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

I'm fine with either or, Whichever is easier to do for you I'll be alright with.

Your call buddy.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
Fat Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

I can't wait for the part where Incineroar kills Incineroar and Decidueye.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
Fat Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

Either is fine. Images are always nice, but if it's a hassle you shouldn't worry about it.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Yes yes

Speaking of which I gotta record myself singing megalovania soon
Yo how do I convert an mp3 into an mp4 without using a sketchy website? Was trying to just upload the mp3 to youtube alongside a still image, but it obviously doesn't accept either format. I have windows, not mac.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Wait is it out on the Switch now??
Nah, I have it for PS4. The origins collection. I decided to get it there simply because I have every other Resident Evil game on PS4 currently, and whenever the Remake of RE3 comes out, I'll have the entire series on one console.

D

Deleted member

Wat, what did Panda say?
Here ya go. The only problem is that there's another Smash Direct, and I don't see a Mario Maker 2 Direct and Smash Direct happening in the same damn month, there is no way.

There was also some speculation on Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom on the Smash end mostly, but I still think that the point still stands.

given Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 's speculation surrounding golden week, here's what i can see as a realistic schedule for the next month:

april 14th-20th: a smash direct happens, detailing joker, mii costumes, and 3.0.0. the time also feels right for erdrick, but i wouldn't put money on him just yet. everything announced is scheduled for release on april 25th (april 26th, midnight, in japan).

my original thoughts on the matter included a direct on the 25th/26th, but unless it was a 'releasing right now' deal, the timing would seem too tight. it'll also be interesting to see if joker goes up on the official site immediately after the direct, or if they'll wait until his release. as you can change costumes by clicking the website renders, joker appearing with 8 costumes at this point kills jane immediately (barring an echo fighter).

april 24th: atlus confirms P5 Royal as an expanded rerelease of persona 5, 'exclusive' to PS4.

april 25th: atlus confirms P5 Switch as a port of P5 Royal. this assumption is banking on jane being included: the timing of P5S being announced a day after Royal is fully detailed seems to line up, and it'd be bizarre for nintendo to let smash advertise a superior rerelease on the PS4. as a 'last surprise' (haha gotem), jane is then announced to be in smash as a promotion for royal/switch, and the crowd pretends to be shocked.

april 26th: world peace at last

april 27th: dataminers find the next character codename and this **** starts all over again

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

District 1
Dorothy Gale
Banjo-Kazooie
Saxton Hale

District 2
PeridotGX
Decidueye and Incineroar
Cool Typhlosion
Sardonyx

District 3
Noipoi
The Galar Starters
Sans
Super Saiyan Shaggy

District 4
Smashing Ramen
staindgrey
faygoshill
Frozone

District 5
Zinith
Fat Yoshi
Chief Yoshi
Yoob

District 6
ShotoStar
Geno
Zack. E
Duster

District 7
Toon Link
Jenny Wakeman
Susie
Hugh Neutron

District 8
ryumo
Superfriends Aquaman
Thanos
Ant-man

District 9
The Iron Giant
Doctor Strange
Ogma
John C. Reily

District 10
Good Guy Giygas
Ian McShane
Ongo Gablogian
Buddy the Elf

District 11
KMDP
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tifa Lockhart
Charlotte

District 12
Incineroar
Poinoi
Noinoi
Poipoi

Frozone...

Yep, I had too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would have been cool if you played Little Mac that Doc Louis woukd be in the background cheering him on like the pokemon trainer.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom