• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Fair enough, though that seems for acceptable for his classic design, I still don’t think the one Hinata showed is that bad for his modern design.
It's less 'bad' and more uncanny.

If Kirby lost his red shoes(feet?), for example, it'd be just as weird.

When you see a character for decades and have familiarized their design to just 'be' a certain way, seeing them with an altered part of it while looking the same otherwise is....bizarre.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Trying to finish up the hunger games...

@ShotoStar can you be more specific with who specific on who Duster is, please?

Also, can someone please give me a quick hand and do some edits for these tribute images? Trying to see I can fit in enough time to do images for round one, so I'm trying to save time.

-Two differently colored images of Noipoi Noipoi 's current (amazing Toothless) avatar.

-And for "Poinoi", Noipoi's avatar flipped upside down.

This is all for the tributes who will be in DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's distruct

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Is that comic S A N S
*Megalovania ensues*

I would just link the actual Megalovania song, but FUN FACT INCOMING!

I spent 3 months in my film class creating a Megalovania cover in Garage Band, using nothing besides the school's QWERTY keyboard. Should I post that here? It actually sounds p r e t t y good, and that is me trying to remain unbiased.

I try to remain humble, but I'm really proud about how it turned out. Especially because I only used the default sounds that were supplied by Garage Band.

Do you all want to hear it?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

When you see a character for decades and have familiarized their design to just 'be' a certain way, seeing them with an altered part of it while looking the same otherwise is....bizarre.
I mean I guess it’s a bit uncanny at first glance but after looking at it a bit more I think it looks alright. I don’t think it should be how he looks from now on but I think in a way it’s like boxer short Mario.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Trying to finish up the hunger games...

@ShotoStar can you be more specific with who specific on who Duster is, please?

Also, can someone please give me a quick hand and do some edits for these tribute images? Trying to see I can fit in enough time to do images for round one, so I'm trying to save time.

-Two differently colored images of Noipoi Noipoi 's current (amazing Toothless) avatar.

-And for "Poinoi", Noipoi's avatar flipped upside down.

This is all for the tributes who will be in DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's distruct
Put coach in me!

Noipoi

Howdy!
*Megalovania ensues*

I would just link the actual Megalovania song, but FUN FACT INCOMING!

I spent 3 months in my film class creating a Megalovania cover in Garage Band, using nothing besides the school's QWERTY keyboard. Should I post that here? It actually sounds p r e t t y good, and that is me trying to remain unbiased.

I try to remain humble, but I'm really proud about how it turned out. Especially because I only used the default sounds that were supplied by Garage Band.

Do you all want to hear it?
Yes yes

Speaking of which I gotta record myself singing megalovania soon

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Put coach in me!
Every slot was filled up days ago, sorry. Already past the point of adding tributes to it.

If you want, you can nominate four tributes right now and I'll reserve them for my next round. I'm giving one district to each user who participates, so you need no more and no less than four tributes.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

I imagine Yoshi having regular cartoony dino feet. The humanoid drawings artists do are deliberately unsettling. As for Kirby, his real feet are likely just featureless pink nubs not unlike Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, finally finished up Resident Evil 1 Remake. Overall was a really fun game. I completed it in 12 hours and roughly 45 minutes, had 33 saves with like 7 ink ribbons left, and overall thought it had to have been pretty good for its time when it came out originally.

staindgrey staindgrey I don't really know if this is good or just average, but I beat it at 12:45:40, killed 99 creatures, used 350 ammo, 33 ink ribbons, and had used 32 health items. Saved Chris, and Barry didn't die. I quite liked the game.

Now I have to play RE0, but I don't think I'll start that just yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe tonight if i'm feeling ambitious.

Edit: that moment when you realize you played on Easy after checking the trophies earned at the end.
27C5F58A-EC70-421E-ABB8-CB4200884183.jpeg

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
So much of this thread has been cursed.

It's time for something that can cure the curse.

TheBeastHimself TheBeastHimself
ConkerAndLucasFull.JPG

The full-size 1200x1200 version...
ConkerAndLucasAvatar.JPG

And an avatar ready, 300x300, version.

You might call me crazy.

And you're right.

I am crazy.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Every slot was filled up days ago, sorry. Already past the point of adding tributes to it.

If you want, you can nominate four tributes right now and I'll reserve them for my next round. I'm giving one district to each user who participates, so you need no more and no less than four tributes.
who all's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom