• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Don't discriminate against babies! :( I, too, need my diaper changed. Even at the ripe age of 118, there are still some things you cannot do yourself...
>tries to excuse their bowel problems as something infants and really old people share
>posting on here and posing as someone who is either too young or too old to browse the site, let alone the internet
Vergil_Stare.png

not really sure how to feel about this ai talk, we have feelings too y'know
They'll understand us some day. You'll see.
Sad_Mega_Man.png

KMDP

Smash Legend
Me: *starts drawing a PFP for TheBeastHimself TheBeastHimself *

Laptop: *stalls to save current session*

Me: *falls asleep for an hour*
Who mods the mods?

Same with admins, super mods and senators. :yoshi:
Speaking of mods...

I wanted to ask them.

What is the most inane Report reason you've ever seen?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ever get the feeling everyones avatar looks different yet you don't think it does?

Inb4 everyone picks a random avatar and manipulates it for a day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm extremely torn between staying with FireAlpaca or trying out Clip Studio Paint or Paint Tool Sai.

FireAlpaca is great but doesn't offer as many QoL features that paid for programs do. Hmm...

D

Deleted member

Don't get me wrong, I still love Dahlia as she is right now, but any of these would have been equally dope. It's also pretty cool (no pun intended) how she has these many concepts. It's something you'd normally see in a Soul Calibur art book. Crossette also had some concepts that were great, one of which included a wolf-girl look that made her resemble Kagerou from Touhou.
man i love crossette so much

she's one of the few blades who i use just because she's so fun even if she's kinda outclassed by all the other dlc blades

she's still super good though especially on zeke

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Saw someone else do this so I want to too, but with my own twist. I will redesign the main of the first person to respond to this. Like, reimagine the character design like I'm doing a reboot.

D

Deleted member

Well, I’m not walking the doggos for about ten minutes, so I’m not gone just yet.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
On a different note, I need some new quotes for my sig. I haven't been able to figure out how to make an Anyone is Here banner (I'm kidding, I could whip one in PS but I'm lazy, and was confused because everybody has the same format), but I've had the same stuff for a while. Somebody say something that is quotable and clever.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
On a different note, I need some new quotes for my sig. I haven't been able to figure out how to make an Anyone is Here banner (I'm kidding, I could whip one in PS but I'm lazy, and was confused because everybody has the same format), but I've had the same stuff for a while. Somebody say something that is quotable and clever.
Tacocat backwards is tacocat

D

Deleted member

something that is quotable and clever

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I still have no idea how people make those.

People tried explaining it to me at least twice but I still have no idea.

D

Deleted member

I still have no idea how people make those.

People tried explaining it to me at least twice but I still have no idea.
just copy one that someone already has and paste your own characters into it

that's how everyone does it

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You know what I always say:
something motivating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom