• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My glorious @Cool Typhlosion has infinite power, the ability to summon anything, and infinite knowledge on anything ever. He looks at the imprisoned from Skyward Sword and sees a teddy bear but even less threatening. His powers over fire and ice have greater implications. Fire is pretty much just Heat and light, which are forms of energy. Some sciencey guy once said "energy cannot be created or destroyed, only change form", but what Cool Typhlosion does spits in the face of that concept. Obviously we must be dealing with an elder god, currently at rest.
You know why he sees the Imprisoned as such? It's cause he is. John Dylan Smith John Dylan Smith is far beyond your mortal comprehension and your false god Cold Typhoon or whatever his name is.

You see John Dylan Smith is far beyond normal Darkness or even Ascended Darkness he is far beyond and normal "Power" or "Strength" he's so strong he doesn't even use those terms anymore because even the strongest person or someone with the most Power cannot comprehend how flawless and overwhelmingly "Strong" he is.

Darkness only contains less than 1% of our Based God, He's beyond mortal comprehension and puny elements like that. You may state that some Science dude once said that but what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? We could be here day after day defending our gods cause neither can even be put into words how strong they are.

One may not be able to defeat Chilly Tycoon but one cannot stop John Dylan Smith either.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Whoops, sorry about that guys, don't know if that's at my end or Nintendo's ****ty servers.
Either way I was about to leave after that game anyways since I have to go somewhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Who mods the mods?

Same with admins, super mods and senators. :yoshi:
There are higher beings on this website.

They never post, they never warn or infract, but they’re there. Always watching. And they could erase this site in a second.

What’s taking them so long?

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
8:30 pm

looking at dahlia concept art
View attachment 205372
these were all better than the current one

imo the last one is like super pretty
Don't get me wrong, I still love Dahlia as she is right now, but any of these would have been equally dope. It's also pretty cool (no pun intended) how she has these many concepts. It's something you'd normally see in a Soul Calibur art book. Crossette also had some concepts that were great, one of which included a wolf-girl look that made her resemble Kagerou from Touhou.

D

Deleted member

@Mr. Wario saw the Dark Samus.

Das a real gud Dark Samus. Liked the shading.
Thank you! The shading was almost very different looking, but then I watched this last night and realized I've been shading things wrong by only using black and white layers. I followed this video's advice and I'm really happy with the results.

Not great. Lost all of them.

But I'll try again now w/ this new arena:

ID: DYLBX
Pass: 111
Good luck! May the woomy be with you:

Du4WmN_W4AAZ4yY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom