• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I get this way sometimes. When things go very south irl my mental state goes the same direction with it.

I'm mentally sane right now, but that's only because I've calmed the hell down since.
Crap. Do you want to chat?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
no my name is not clarence have you seen how cool I am
HOLD UP!

I just realized something. I remember you saying you legally changed your name to Cla, but did you keep your kick ass middle name, Leon?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Mythra and a Super Crown

District 12

Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue is awoken by nightmares.

StainedGray and Faygoshill destroys Groose and E.Coli's supplies while he is asleep.

Thanos Plane and Toilet looks at the night sky.

Peridot and Yoshi summons a sandwich via dark arts

Asuka and T-Elos and Scorbnny and Shaggy run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

ryumo and Vergeben summons a sandwich via dark arts

osby and KDMP, Iridium and Dr.Weird, Derek Bum and Banjo, Shrek and Amy's Company, and Lumine and Kingslime sleep in shifts.

Incineroar and Decidueye, Evoker and ShinyLegendary, and Purple Wisp and Sobble discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Malos and Toad looks at the night sky.

King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret, Nino and Gordon Ramsay, and Backslide and Torgo get into a fight. Backslide and Torgo triumphantly kills them both.

Thanos and a Mailbox quietly hums.

Portnoy and Lazarus receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Like Button and Will Smith and Tugg and McRib talk about the tributes still alive.

Reaper and Your Nudes attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Weldar and LG Richtofen receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion is awoken by nightmares.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr tries to treat his infection.

Marx and Dr.Weird II falls into a pit and dies.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II lets Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns into his shelter.

Mr.X and Elise, Erica and Mario's Dockers, and Forrest Gump and Forrest discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Fat Albert and Dorothy and Smashing Ramen and an oreo tell stories about themselves to each other.

Wayne Brady and Joxer quietly hums.

Why isn't anyone dying?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think I've said my real name to one person? Don't think I'll do it again though, it seems unnecessary and I doubt anyone here knows it.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

Mythra and a Super Crown

District 12

Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue is awoken by nightmares.

StainedGray and Faygoshill destroys Groose and E.Coli's supplies while he is asleep.

Thanos Plane and Toilet looks at the night sky.

Peridot and Yoshi summons a sandwich via dark arts

Asuka and T-Elos and Scorbnny and Shaggy run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

ryumo and Vergeben summons a sandwich via dark arts

osby and KDMP, Iridium and Dr.Weird, Derek Bum and Banjo, Shrek and Amy's Company, and Lumine and Kingslime sleep in shifts.

Incineroar and Decidueye, Evoker and ShinyLegendary, and Purple Wisp and Sobble discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Malos and Toad looks at the night sky.

King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret, Nino and Gordon Ramsay, and Backslide and Torgo get into a fight. Backslide and Torgo triumphantly kills them both.

Thanos and a Mailbox quietly hums.

Portnoy and Lazarus receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Like Button and Will Smith and Tugg and McRib talk about the tributes still alive.

Reaper and Your Nudes attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Weldar and LG Richtofen receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion is awoken by nightmares.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr tries to treat his infection.

Marx and Dr.Weird II falls into a pit and dies.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II lets Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns into his shelter.

Mr.X and Elise, Erica and Mario's Dockers, and Forrest Gump and Forrest discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Fat Albert and Dorothy and Smashing Ramen and an oreo tell stories about themselves to each other.

Wayne Brady and Joxer quietly hums.

Why isn't anyone dying?
*Marx and Dr.Weird II will remember this*

D

Deleted member

I get this way sometimes. When things go very south irl my mental state goes the same direction with it.

I'm mentally sane right now, but that's only because I've calmed the hell down since.
I hope you become happier and life becomes better.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
HOLD UP!

I just realized something. I remember you saying you legally changed your name to Cla, but did you keep your kick *** middle name, Leon?
Yes I did. But that name is about to seem a whole lot less cooler because my mom insisted I keep my middle name during the change, since Leon was the name of her late father.

But as it turns out, her father was a horribly racist man who was in the Klan so that kinda sucks

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Malos and Toad receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Wayne Brady and Joxer poisons Purple Wisp and Sobble's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Incineroar and Decidueye chases Reaper and Your Nudes.

Asuka and T-Elos injures herself.

osby and KDMP and Lumine and Kingslime threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.

Peridot and Yoshi hunts for other tributes.

Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Backslide and Torgo collects fruit from a tree.

Tugg and McRib constructs a shack.

Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Groose and E.Coli searches for firewood.

Forrest Gump and Forrest and Portnoy and Lazarus hunt for other tributes.

Fat Albert and Dorothy practices her archery.

Iridium and Dr.Weird dies from thirst.

StainedGray and Faygoshill travels to higher ground.

Thanos and a Mailbox receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Scorbnny and Shaggy receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Shrek and Amy's Company repeatedly stabs Erica and Mario's Dockers to death with sais.

ryumo and Vergeben, Weldar and LG Richtofen, Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom, and The Grinch and Thanos Cptr hunt for other tributes.

Like Button and Will Smith receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Mr.X and Elise tries to spear fish with a trident.

Derek Bum and Banjo and Yoob and Thanos Copter II fight Zinith and CoolTyphlosion and Thanos Plane and Toilet. Zinith and CoolTyphlosion and Thanos Plane and Toilet survive.

Evoker and ShinyLegendary sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Smashing Ramen and an oreo accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.
Banjo and Thanos Copter are dead.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I'd say Paper Jam is probably the most looked down upon one in the franchise nowadays. PiT has been getting a lot of love recently, and it's deserved: it's a stellar game, and is honestly tied with TTYD for my favorite Mario plotline. Yes, there are parts of the game that are really rough, but even then the game is still super charming and fun. I'm incredibly disheartened that Alpha Dream skipped remaking it, especially when it was probably the one that needed a remake the most. It has the potential to be the best game in the series IMO, but alas, Alpha Dream went for BiS instead (which really, really didn't need a remake).
I agree. After playing newer games, I forgot how PiT forces you through a few tutorials (including one on how to jump and one on who can hit which colored blocks?? I get tutorials, but these ones overdo it, imo). A remake could remove that. Also remastered music would be amazing. I've just come to really like the fact that PiT still has some of that old-school Mario feel that SS had. Once we got to BiS, modern Mario was in full swing. There's just a different feel to this game that's really neat.

They would probably remove the infinite attacks that copy flowers give you, and that would make me sad.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
11 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret

District 7

Nino and Gordon Ramsay

District 3

Marx and Dr.Weird II

District 12

Wayne Brady and Joxer

District 8

osby and KDMP

District 10

Lumine and Kingslime

District 5

Iridium and Dr.Weird

District 10

Erica and Mario's Dockers

District 11

Derek Bum and Banjo

District 10

Yoob and Thanos Copter II

District 5

@Sma and an oreo

District 4
Fat Albert and Dorothy stays awake all night.

StainedGray and Faygoshill cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Asuka and T-Elos passes out from exhaustion.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr looks at the night sky.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion fends Malos and Toad, Weldar and LG Richtofen, and Peridot and Yoshi away from his fire.

Reaper and Your Nudes, Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns, Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue, Shrek and Amy's Company, and Incineroar and Decidueye sleep in shifts.

Evoker and ShinyLegendary destroys Forrest Gump and Forrest's supplies while he is asleep.

Purple Wisp and Sobble tries to treat her infection.

ryumo and Vergeben tends to his wounds.

Portnoy and Lazarus receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Scorbnny and Shaggy receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Thanos Plane and Toilet and Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom hold hands.

Mr.X and Elise, Backslide and Torgo, Groose and E.Coli, and Thanos and a Mailbox sleep in shifts.

Like Button and Will Smith and (Player2) do Rock-Paper-Scissors over a gun. Like Button and Will Smith wins

Tugg and McRib and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea

D

Deleted member

Ehh, I think I am going to go to bed.
I would play more, but my playstyle weakens when I am tired.
Good night!

Roberk

Smash Champion
What the hell tier: Suicide Squad

HOW do mess this up? tier: Batman v Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel

Decent tier: Aquaman

Better than some Marvel movies tier: Wonder Woman

Elder God tier: Shazam!

It's crazy to think 10 years ago that a Racoon would be a household name in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but go back 10 years and tell people that Shazam! is the DC Universe's best movie other than Wonder Woman. It's absurd how much I was entertained by this movie. Maybe DC can somewhat compete with Marvel if they don't take themselves so seriously and their movies have soul like Shazam!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yes I did. But that name is about to seem a whole lot less cooler because my mom insisted I keep my middle name during the change, since Leon was the name of her late father.

But as it turns out, her father was a horribly racist man who was in the Klan so that kinda sucks
Oh cool! I knew you were named after the Resident Evil character haha. Yeah, that's exactly what it was.

Thats exactly what you typed I'm sure of it....

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I dunno man, sure it could be better but others have it way worse

I feel like such a whiner lol
The classic argument. It sounds like you're trying to be uplifting, but in reality it's just more self-deprecation.

"I can't be sad about my circumstances, because others have it way worse!"

That means nothing. Yes, there are people out there suffering more than any of us could ever imagine. But that doesn't automatically invalidate your pain. It doesn't mean what you're going through suddenly means nothing.

Your pain, emotional or otherwise, is just as important as anyone else's. Just because other people have it worse doesn't mean what you're going through suddenly isn't that bad.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Btw
Have you done the Poppi quest?
the love potion one or a different one?

Uh, either way, probably not. Only Poppi related quest I’ve done is Poppibuster

I feel the same way sometimes and I can never take my own advice but comparing your struggles with someone else’s is awful. You’re right, some have it worse. Some have it better, but they’re also allowed their own struggles. Surely someone who isn’t struggling in the same way as you is still as valid.

Your problems are valid. This goes for everyone.

D

Deleted member

District 7

Nino and Gordon Ramsay

District 3

Marx and Dr.Weird II

District 12

Wayne Brady and Joxer

District 8

osby and KDMP

District 10

Lumine and Kingslime

District 5

Iridium and Dr.Weird

District 10

District 11

Derek Bum and Banjo

District 10

District 5

@Sma and an oreo

District 4
Fat Albert and Dorothy stays awake all night.

StainedGray and Faygoshill cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Asuka and T-Elos passes out from exhaustion.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr looks at the night sky.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion fends Malos and Toad, Weldar and LG Richtofen, and Peridot and Yoshi away from his fire.

Reaper and Your Nudes, Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns, Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue, Shrek and Amy's Company, and Incineroar and Decidueye sleep in shifts.

Evoker and ShinyLegendary destroys Forrest Gump and Forrest's supplies while he is asleep.

Purple Wisp and Sobble tries to treat her infection.

ryumo and Vergeben tends to his wounds.

Portnoy and Lazarus receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Scorbnny and Shaggy receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Thanos Plane and Toilet and Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom hold hands.

Mr.X and Elise, Backslide and Torgo, Groose and E.Coli, and Thanos and a Mailbox sleep in shifts.

Like Button and Will Smith and (Player2) do Rock-Paper-Scissors over a gun. Like Button and Will Smith wins

Tugg and McRib and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea
I just love how Im paired with Verge.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

But now you have something in common with Forest Gump.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What the hell tier: Suicide Squad

HOW do mess this up? tier: Batman v Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel

Decent tier: Aquaman

Better than some Marvel movies tier: Wonder Woman

Elder God tier: Shazam!

It's crazy to think 10 years ago that a Racoon would be a household name in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but go back 10 years and tell people that Shazam! is the DC Universe's best movie other than Wonder Woman. It's absurd how much I was entertained by this movie. Maybe DC can somewhat compete with Marvel if they don't take themselves so seriously and their movies have soul like Shazam!
I mean... Shazam! has Zachary Levi. The dude just oozes lovable personality.

That's the reason 99% of Superheroes movie work. The personality of the main actor. Even Venom and Aquaman are fun because of the actors despite being rather mediocre. It's the reason BvS and Suicide Squad, besides Harley Quinn, doesn't work at all. Crazy to think that an entire movie can rise or fall depending on casting...

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Even if everyone here knew my real name, I'd still prefer to be called Hinata.

It's weird when people online other than who I'm really, really close to call me by my real name.
Personally, I feel it's specific circumstances. In my case, I knew (and still know) these people for over a decade now. I even met up with three of them and they're really cool people.

My real name is boring as sin btw, but I suppose it's decent for cheap puns (that I ironically enjoy).

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

District 7

Nino and Gordon Ramsay

District 3

Marx and Dr.Weird II

District 12

Wayne Brady and Joxer

District 8

osby osby and @KDMP

District 10

Lumine and Kingslime

District 5

Iridium Iridium and Dr.Weird

District 10

District 11

Derek Bum and Banjo

District 10

District 5

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku and an oreo

District 4

6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Forrest Gump and Forrest

District 3

Weldar and LG Richtofen

District 6

Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns

District 1

Mr.X and Elise

District 6

Thanos and a Mailbox

District 1

Scorbnny and Shaggy

District 2

RIP Chill Penguin, Mr.Burns, Thanos, and a Mailbox.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The classic argument. It sounds like you're trying to be uplifting, but in reality it's just more self-deprecation.

"I can't be sad about my circumstances, because others have it way worse!"

That means nothing. Yes, there are people out there suffering more than any of us could ever imagine. But that doesn't automatically invalidate your pain. It doesn't mean what you're going through suddenly means nothing.

Your pain, emotional or otherwise, is just as important as anyone else's. Just because other people have it worse doesn't mean what you're going through suddenly isn't that bad.
the love potion one or a different one?

Uh, either way, probably not. Only Poppi related quest I’ve done is Poppibuster

I feel the same way sometimes and I can never take my own advice but comparing your struggles with someone else’s is awful. You’re right, some have it worse. Some have it better, but they’re also allowed their own struggles. Surely someone who isn’t struggling in the same way as you is still as valid.

Your problems are valid. This goes for everyone.
Yeah, I guess you’re right.

It doesn’t really matter anyway. I know for a fact that these problems aren’t permanent, they just suck in the meantime.

D

Deleted member

Feeling real tired of everything rn

Is it possible to be burned out on living?
Absolutely.

Ah, I can finally relate here. As someone who thinks this every day, you are certainly not a whiner. For me, one of the biggest issues is that I feel like a whiner, and that makes me feel quite selfish, which leads to self-loathing. But whining isn’t selfish. Not remotely. It’s unhealthy to pretend that you’re okay, that everything is alright. And God, there are so many people out there who have it better than you who whine about the most trivial of things. They are whiners.
Your situation is something genuinely problematic, and you have every reason and right to be able to express that.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
All my family is gone for vacation.
No chance of getting visits.

Which means I can spend the entire godforsaken day drawing until my hand fails \ >:V /
Looking forward to the infinite Lewds.
Even if everyone here knew my real name, I'd still prefer to be called Hinata.

It's weird when people online other than who I'm really, really close to call me by my real name.
I don't think anyone online has ever referred to me as my real name (except for in professional contexts), even when they knew my real name they'd call me by my screenname (which used to be "Raiden"). Even my sister and her boyfriend would refer to me in Skype chats as Raiden (in the real world they used my real name).

That being said, it's hard for people here to call me by my real name when only Mythra knows what it is, I suppose technically the Admins would also know, because my real name is in my e-mail, but even then they wouldn't know how to pronounce it (or more specifically, how I pronounce it).
I cant imagine people calling me by my real name here, it would be downright hilarious.
I'mma call you Zeke.

That's your real name, right?
Katherine Belladonna.
Incidentally, "Catherine" was the name of my first female OC and "Belladonna" was the name of my first (well, second...) female villain.

If that is your real name that's a fun coinkidink.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Incidentally, "Catherine" was the name of my first female OC and "Belladonna" was the name of my first (well, second...) female villain.

If that is your real name that's a fun coinkidink.
I can promise you, hand to God, that is in fact my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom