• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just learned today that I really shouldn't be using exclusively black and white for my shading and highlight layers in my drawings.

Well, at least I know now, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Are people doin' that now? Sayin' their real names to this thread?
I haven't reached the point where I refer to anyone on here by their actual name. It took me a good year or so back in the my old Brawl hangout forum to start calling some 10-20 users there by their names as opposed to their account names.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I haven't reached the point where I refer to anyone on here by their actual name. It took me a good year or so back in the my old Brawl hangout forum to start calling some 10-20 users there by their names as opposed to their account names.
Even if everyone here knew my real name, I'd still prefer to be called Hinata.

It's weird when people online other than who I'm really, really close to call me by my real name.

D

Deleted member

I cant imagine people calling me by my real name here, it would be downright hilarious.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think maybe two people from SB call me by my real name, Autumn. The people that call me by my real name, I still refer to them by their usernames.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd reckon there are about a dozen posters still active that know/knew my name and what I look like, all of whom likely have a join date of 2013 or earlier. ;)

D

Deleted member

My name is kinda shown in plain sight :b

Its the most amusing option, its unrelated to this or my other username.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Now that I've played it for while, I can safely say Mario & Luigi Partners in Time is an amazing game. I'm not sure if it's still considered underrated, though. The music is also way better than I remember it being.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Grookey and Lord Hater

District 2

Economical and Capt.Planet

District 8

Xurkitree and Some Donkey

District 3

Noipoi and Thanos Truck

District 2

Greg Proops and Tom Servo

District 7

Boshi and the letter G

District 5

Ninja and Steve

District 10

Martin Turex Jr. and Landy

District 12

Alphonse and Toothless

District 4
Malos and Toad and Thanos Plane and Toilet talk about the tributes still alive.

ryumo and Vergeben tries to treat his infection.

Scorbnny and Shaggy tends to Portnoy and Lazarus's wounds.

(Player2) stabs Like Button and Will Smith to death, but he came back!

Thanos and a Mailbox looks at the night sky.

Lumine and Kingslime is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Fat Albert and Dorothy, Smashing Ramen and an oreo, and Purple Wisp and Sobble cheerfully sing songs together.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion fends Backslide and Torgo, Groose and E.Coli, and Mythra and a Super Crown away from his fire.

Forrest Gump and Forrest attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Derek Bum and Banjo looks at the night sky.

King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret is awoken by nightmares.

Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue, Mr.X and Elise, and Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Nino and Gordon Ramsay receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Weldar and LG Richtofen cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom tries to treat his infection.

Reaper and Your Nudes and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea

Evoker and ShinyLegendary questions his sanity.

StainedGray and Faygoshill questions his sanity.

(Player2) distributes (his/her) food equally among (Player3) and The Grinch and Thanos Cptr

Marx and Dr.Weird II starts a fire.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II defeats Tugg and McRib in a fight, but spares her life.

Wayne Brady and Joxer stays awake all night.

Asuka and T-Elos questions her sanity.

Shrek and Amy's Company cooks his food before putting his fire out.

osby and KDMP attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Peridot and Yoshi is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Iridium and Dr.Weird lets Incineroar and Decidueye into his shelter.

Erica and Mario's Dockers tends to his wounds.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Any of the peeps here know the mexican webseries: Dr. Goku? :V

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Now that I've played it for while, I can safely say Mario & Luigi Partners in Time is an amazing game. I'm not sure if it's still considered underrated, though. The music is also way better than I remember it being.
It's considered to be the worst in the series by many, but it's definitely my favorite. I love Partners in Time, but it gets criticized a lot from what I've seen.

D

Deleted member

I'd say Paper Jam is probably the most looked down upon one in the franchise nowadays. PiT has been getting a lot of love recently, and it's deserved: it's a stellar game, and is honestly tied with TTYD for my favorite Mario plotline. Yes, there are parts of the game that are really rough, but even then the game is still super charming and fun. I'm incredibly disheartened that Alpha Dream skipped remaking it, especially when it was probably the one that needed a remake the most. It has the potential to be the best game in the series IMO, but alas, Alpha Dream went for BiS instead (which really, really didn't need a remake).

D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary , I’ve been holding up the Nintenzone Social tournament and hope to get our round done so the tournament can progress. Are you good to go?

D

Deleted member

Anyone here who's played Smash with me knows my actual first name so it's not really much of a secret, and it also isn't actually Tom or Thomas.
I just use Tom in my username because "Chucklehead Jack" doesn't sound anywhere near as good :4diddy:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
my post was just me using a meme though
I just noticed this, but this isn't necessarily directed at you or necessarily the conversation that was had.

The thread just has tendency to pick on a select few users. Especially Shiny, on multiple occasions. It's getting to the point to where it can be considered bullying and that's not ok. Hope you understand. Wasn't meaning to call you out or anything.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I just noticed this, but this isn't necessarily directed at you or necessarily the conversation that was had.

The thread just has tendency to pick on a select few users. Especially Shiny, on multiple occasions. It's getting to the point to where it can be considered bullying and that's not ok. Hope you understand. Wasn't meaning to call you out or anything.
Keep it real my man keep it real

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Eh, to be fair, even with the context of it being a meme, my post can be seen as pretty hostile towards the dude.

That's my bad.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The Grinch and Thanos Cptr runs away from King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret.

Backslide and Torgo, Incineroar and Decidueye, Like Button and Will Smith, and Iridium and Dr.Weird raid Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue's camp while he is hunting.

Erica and Mario's Dockers travels to higher ground.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Wayne Brady and Joxer defeats Tugg and McRib in a fight, but spares her life.

Asuka and T-Elos thinks about home.

Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom injures himself.

Shrek and Amy's Company picks flowers.

Purple Wisp and Sobble receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Marx and Dr.Weird II collects fruit from a tree.

Portnoy and Lazarus receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea

Evoker and ShinyLegendary stabs Lumine and Kingslime to death, but he came back!

osby and KDMP is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Thanos and a Mailbox makes a wooden spear.

Forrest Gump and Forrest sprains his ankle while running away from Reaper and Your Nudes.

Derek Bum and Banjo and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea

Scorbnny and Shaggy thinks about home.

Thanos Plane and Toilet severely injures Mythra and a Super Crown, but puts her out of her misery.

Fat Albert and Dorothy sits on a banana. This, of course, changes their life.

ryumo and Vergeben tends to Smashing Ramen and an oreo's wounds.

Groose and E.Coli sprains his ankle while running away from Mr.X and Elise.

Weldar and LG Richtofen tries to sleep through the entire day.

StainedGray and Faygoshill steals from Peridot and Yoshi while she isn't looking.

Nino and Gordon Ramsay discovers a cave.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II searches for a water source.

Malos and Toad explores the arena.

D

Deleted member

May I join in too?
Unfortubately the tournament started ages ago, so probably not…
But I could ask Moydow to let you know if any of the users have to drop out. That way, you could fill in for ‘em. If not, hopefully there’ll be another.
Moydow Moydow , would this guy right here be able to participate in this, or any future tournaments you host?

Shroob

Sup?
Hehehe....

Heya Pyra Pyra

Remember how ya felt the other day? Yeah, it's my turn to experience that, like I told ya.

This sucks, I feel for ya.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Aight, is there an arena running at the moment?

I'm cruisin' for a bruisin'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom