• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You guys do realize that bullying is a serious offense in the forums? And what you're doing to Shiny is borderline AT BEST?

Knock it off.

D

Deleted member

The main difference between Erdrick and Steve is they'll get $5.99 outta me if they add Erdrick.
I already paid for every DLC in the pass, so I will enjoy Erdrick or Steve if they come in.
Pre-Ordering Smash Ultimate Digitally + The DLC Pass cost me a total of over $90, but it was worth it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You guys do realize that bullying is a serious offense in the forums? And what you're doing to Shiny is borderline AT BEST?

Knock it off.
my post was just me using a meme though

D

Deleted member

Y’know what, **** it. Here’s my real name.

Noipoi
C'mon man don't be a cop out here's my real name.

This is your last chance to turn around
It's John.

1) Please don't call me that, It would be weird and 2) That's all the Personal info you'll be getting from me for a long while.

D

Deleted member

Since menu is kinda hard to think of, rather I have another question that might be easier.

Considering we would have 10 slots in WoL, while not guaranteed, how would you see the DLC divided if Sakurai released other 10 characters as DLC.

Would we have characters without stages, echoes, characters with stage, if we have some and some how would you imagine/like them divided.

Personally I would imagine we would see something like 2-3 w/o stage, 2-3 w/ stage and the rest being echoes.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I was rewatching the DQ movie trailer and I just wanted to say...
23E06A08-117E-4D11-943B-8A5289024EA8.png

If Erdrick does make the cut, I really hope his/her side special is them sliding on a Slime.

Considering he's now with the being of light we could say that:

It's lit fam!

DABDABDABDABDABDAB

#squadgoals
Suddenly I feel very nauseous.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Since menu is kinda hard to think of, rather I have another question that might be easier.

Considering we would have 10 slots in WoL, while not guaranteed, how would you see the DLC divided if Sakurai released other 10 characters as DLC.

Would we have characters without stages, echoes, characters with stage, if we have some and some how would you imagine/like them divided.

Personally I would imagine we would see something like 2-3 w/o stage, 2-3 w/ stage and the rest being echoes.
Two passes?

D

Deleted member

C'mon man don't be a cop out here's my real name.

This is your last chance to turn around
It's John.

1) Please don't call me that, It would be weird and 2) That's all the Personal info you'll be getting from me for a long while.
Seriously mate, I would have imagined you memeing us. Seriously respect for you.

honestly I wont reveal mine for a while, but probably people here will learn about it if I play in an arena with any of you. Its an interesting name.

D

Deleted member

I was rewatching the DQ movie trailer and I just wanted to say...
View attachment 205136
If Erdrick does make the cut, I really hope his/her side special is them sliding on a Slime.

Suddenly I feel very nauseous.
Excuse me? They made a DQ Movie and didn't give it the distinct Toriyama look? as Reggie would say

"What's Wrong with you?"

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

Nino and Gordon Ramsay runs away from the Cornucopia.

Boshi and the letter G runs away from the Cornucopia.

Scorbnny and Shaggy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Erica and Mario's Dockers grabs a backpack and retreats.

Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom runs away from the Cornucopia.

King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret runs away from the Cornucopia.

Malos and Toad runs away from the Cornucopia.

Zinith and CoolTyphlosion runs away from the Cornucopia.

Grookey and Lord Hater and Economical and Capt.Planet threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.

Incineroar and Decidueye runs away from the Cornucopia.

osby and KDMP runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shrek and Amy's Company grabs a jar of fishing bait while Wayne Brady and Joxer gets fishing gear.

Groose and E.Coli grabs a sword.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr takes a handful of throwing knives.

Reaper and Your Nudes runs away from the Cornucopia.

Iridium and Dr.Weird runs away from the Cornucopia.

Alphonse and Toothless runs away from the Cornucopia.

Tugg and McRib runs away from the Cornucopia.

Backslide and Torgo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Smashing Ramen and an oreo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mythra and a Super Crown runs away from the Cornucopia.

Derek Bum and Banjo runs away from the Cornucopia.

ryumo and Vergeben grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

The sun is a deadly lazer, but Martin Turex Jr. and Landy has a blanket

Portnoy and Lazarus and Thanos and a Mailbox fight for a bag. Portnoy and Lazarus gives up and retreats.

Purple Wisp and Sobble grabs a jar of fishing bait while Weldar and LG Richtofen gets fishing gear.

StainedGray and Faygoshill runs away from the Cornucopia.

Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue runs away from the Cornucopia.

Marx and Dr.Weird II grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Fat Albert and Dorothy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Thanos Plane and Toilet takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Lumine and Kingslime grabs a sword.

Evoker and ShinyLegendary finds a bag full of explosives.

Forrest Gump and Forrest runs away from the Cornucopia.

Peridot and Yoshi kills Xurkitree and Some Donkey for his supplies.

Like Button and Will Smith runs away from the Cornucopia.

Asuka and T-Elos snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mr.X and Elise bashes Noipoi and Thanos Truck's head against a rock several times.

Ninja and Steve strangles Greg Proops and Tom Servo after engaging in a fist fight.

nothing too interesting

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I already paid for every DLC in the pass, so I will enjoy Erdrick or Steve if they come in.
Pre-Ordering Smash Ultimate Digitally + The DLC Pass cost me a total of over $90, but it was worth it.
That's cool. I just consider the extra ~$5 insurance against any Steve-types or future Marths being placed onto my roster.

D

Deleted member

Seriously mate, I would have imagined you memeing us. Seriously respect for you.

honestly I wont reveal mine for a while, but probably people here will learn about it if I play in an arena with any of you. Its an interesting name.
I mean it's not like someone could track me down with only a part of my name, Even if they could there's no reason for someone to do that.

Plus my name is really bland so it's not like anyone would care.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang, I missed Iridium's HG sim. Catching up with it, now...

@Moydow GET IN HERE.

Moydow's Ban Hammer #3

faygoshill survives.

Qui-Gon Jinn in banned.

Sans survives.

DI survives.

KMDP survives.

Pumaman survives.

Iridium survives.

Thanos is banned.

Ant-Man survives.

Napoleon Bonaparte survives.

Mythra is banned.

Goku survives.

Spider-Ham survives.

Smashing Ramen is banned.

Thanos Car survives.

Peridot is banned.

SLFT survives.

KarneraMythos survives.

Roberk is banned.

SonicSmasher1 is banned.

Duster survives.

Jenny Wakeman is banned.

NateVO makes an alt account, but is caught and banned.

Andrew Carnegie survives.

Pyra survives.

Hugh Neutron is banned.

Vergeben makes an alt account, but is caught and banned.

Dr. Rabbit in banned.

Pitfall Harry makes an alt account, but is caught and banned.

I love how nonsensical this is.
>Jenny loses the game because she's randomly chosen to be straight-up banned from it

At least I'd imagine that's how she'd react...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Two passes?
My question is what would you like what would you think these potential passes would contain?

Its purely hypothetical obviously. We could have a pure echo pass or something like just a pass mixed with echoes and og fighters.

D

Deleted member

The Magikoopa Brawl Attack in BiSDX is probably my least favorite one in the game. Tracing the Magikoopas feels super touchy for some reason: I'll often miss one even if I know full well my stylus went over it...

Bah, I'll just stick to spamming Bob-Ombs and Goombas. :p

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Love how Man of Steel spends the whole movie comparing Superman to Jesus Christ and then it's just like, "Hemp, no **** that." And then has him snap Zod's neck. Cause yeah, that's exactly what Jesus would do...

D

Deleted member

I think there should be one with half Echo Fighters/Half Fan Favorites and one with a blend of everything.

Both Chosen by Sakurai himself of course.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Love how Man of Steel spends the whole movie comparing Superman to Jesus Christ and then it's just like, "Hemp, no **** that." And then has him snap Zod's neck. Cause yeah, that's exactly what Jesus would do...
You know its bad when its trying to make someone whose suppose to represent hope be this emo gloomy dour taking the Nolan Batman approach. Like when I think of Superman I think of this.

https://www.otakusmash.com/read-comics/mangas/Injustice Gods Among Us/030 - Injustice Gods Among Us Year One 030 (2013)/read-injustice-gods-among-us-year-one-comics-online-free-005.jpg

http://loser-city.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/All-Star-Superman-Suicide-Prevention-Week.jpg

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I could fake-tease my real name, but it's already on every article I post, so... :goomba:

D

Deleted member

It seems kinda cop-out-ish to me though, don't you think? Why not just make another account?

If it's all or nothing though we'll take the nothing. We're going to win anyways so it doesn't matter.
My logic is we can still delete our accounts if we lose. I'm sticking to our guns. I just think that if Shiny losing his account is too much, I'm willing to allow him to not do that. If Shiny's not having fun with the stakes, then it's just bullying to me, and I hate to do that to him if he loses. Keep everything else but the account delete for him, you know? That was the original condition

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It will probably be a few months before I even think of another simulator, but that was nice. I believe KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms and @tehponycorn also have some things planned, right?
Yeah, I got another sim planned.

Would've tried to start it yesterday but someone in my family had an accident and I spent much of the night worried and stressed. Since it was severe enough at the time, and because we weren't sure what was gonna happen next, I was no longer in the mood to start it by that point.

Things are mostly okay by now however, so I'm planning to start the sim tomorrow night instead. Custom events will be included.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I could fake-tease my real name, but it's already on every article I post, so... :goomba:
Are people doin' that now? Sayin' their real names to this thread?

D

Deleted member

Are people doin' that now? Sayin' their real names to this thread?
Well Noipoi made a Joke and fake teased their name then I came along and gave out my real name.

So it's not really a thing we're doing it's just that I did so.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well Noipoi made a Joke and fake teased their name then I came along and gave out my real name.

So it's not really a thing we're doing it's just that I did so.
Ah, alrighty then.

I was just wonderin', since I've never considered my name a secret. I'll tell anyone who asks. :p

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Asuka and T-Elos stalks Zinith and CoolTyphlosion.

Fat Albert and Dorothy diverts ryumo and Vergeben's attention and runs away.

Nino and Gordon Ramsay, Portnoy and Lazarus, Orange Shirt Kid and Tfue, and Chill Penguin and Mr.Burns hunt for other tributes.

Marx and Dr.Weird II receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Mythra and a Super Crown questions her sanity.

The sun is a deadly lazer to osby and KDMP, but (he/she) has a blanket

Purple Wisp and Sobble makes a wooden spear.

just saying, have you ever seen Thanos and a Mailbox and Theodore Roosevelt at the same time in the same place?

Thanos Plane and Toilet receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Weldar and LG Richtofen repeatedly stabs Boshi and the letter G to death with sais.

Reaper and Your Nudes receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Tugg and McRib tries to spear fish with a trident.

The Grinch and Thanos Cptr hunts for other tributes.

Malos and Toad, Backslide and Torgo, Sans, PeridotGX, and Chrom, and Mr.X and Elise raid Scorbnny and Shaggy's camp while he is hunting.

Like Button and Will Smith tries to spear fish with a trident.

Smashing Ramen and an oreo stabs Erica and Mario's Dockers to death, but he came back!

Ninja and Steve dies from thirst.

Yoob and Thanos Copter II practices his archery.

Derek Bum and Banjo chases StainedGray and Faygoshill.

Martin Turex Jr. and Landy, Groose and E.Coli, and Alphonse and Toothless get into a fight. Groose and E.Coli triumphantly kills them both.

Forrest Gump and Forrest makes a wooden spear.

Incineroar and Decidueye and (Player2) change their profile pictures to Edea

The sun is a deadly lazer to Lumine and Kingslime, but (he/she) has a blanket

Iridium and Dr.Weird, Wayne Brady and Joxer, King Henry 8 and Ryu Stret, and Evoker and ShinyLegendary raid Shrek and Amy's Company's camp while he is hunting.

(Player2) distributes (his/her) food equally among (Player3) and Peridot and Yoshi
Steve is dead

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I mean the Superman in Man of Steel is really well done until that part. Mopey Superman was a product of BvS and, uh, not much good came from that movie at all. Only real good thing was that Batman warehouse scene.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom