• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I still remain unconvinced of Steve, based on what I have been told there is no reason to expect Steve, and despite the dealing with Microsoft, I never saw a “Microsoft rep” as a definite possibility.

I didn’t even realize Polar came out and said something about it (still don’t know what he said) but frankly, again, I don’t have much confidence in Steve being in. I think some folks took even a hint of him in Smash, and took it for a mile.

No offense, Steve fans.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I do not think Steve is as likely as we think he is, but I really want Steve.
I also really want Sans.

"Sans" and "Steve" are joke picks according to a handful of people, but I legit want them.
I get Sans being a joke pick, but Steve is actually the protagonist avatar of his game. Sans meanwhile getting in over Frisk is like putting Rabbids over Ray Man. Sans only got popular because "le funni skeleboi" and his reputation in the fandom can be summed up as actually-really-a-powerful-monster.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Jesse from Minecraft Story Mode is actually in to raise money to revive Telltale tbh
Clementine would be a better choice because **** anyone else other than Lee, Kenny, and A.J. (maybe Bigby and Rhys aswell)

#ReviveTellTale

D

Deleted member

Most likely, though my dad's genealogy hasn't been as thoroughly mapped out as my mom's side, which is mainly Irish and French-Canadian :yoshi:
I have Austrian, Dutch and English on my father’s side, and straight English on my mother’s (though interestingly, the Ancestry DNA thingy said my mother was 1% Japanese…).

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still remain unconvinced of Steve, based on what I have been told there is no reason to expect Steve, and despite the dealing with Microsoft, I never saw a “Microsoft rep” as a definite possibility.

I didn’t even realize Polar came out and said something about it (still don’t know what he said) but frankly, again, I don’t have much confidence in Steve being in. I think some folks took even a hint of him in Smash, and took it for a mile.

No offense, Steve fans.
This isn't about Steve being deconfirmed, it's about believing something that could easily be fabricated or illegitimate information so easily without a second thought. Once that **** appeals to the public, it's taken as fact almost instantly.

t. grinch leak

Iridium

Smash Hero
KarneraMythos pushes KMDP off a cliff during a knife fight.

Pumaman attempts to climb a tree, but falls on Pyra, killing them both.

DI unknowingly eats toxic berries.

You know what? This is what I wanted for a while.

D

Deleted member

KarneraMythos pushes KMDP off a cliff during a knife fight.

Pumaman attempts to climb a tree, but falls on Pyra, killing them both.

DI unknowingly eats toxic berries.

You know what? This is what I wanted for a while.
So Karnera won!

Iridium

Smash Hero
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Napoleon Bonaparte

District 10

Duster

District 9

KMDP

District 1

Pumaman

District 11

Pyra

District 12

DI

District 3

The winner is KarneraMythos from District 8!

Another one just takes it out of nowhere.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I have Austrian, Dutch and English on my father’s side, and straight English on my mother’s (though interestingly, the Ancestry DNA thingy said my mother was 1% Japanese…).
What's bizarre is that I'm not aware of ANY English ancestry despite being a 'Murcan!!! My sister recently did a My23 test, but I'm not sure what the results are (though I expect to see German in there) :yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

:troll:

DI and KMDP tell stories about themselves to each other.

KarneraMythos severely injures Napoleon Bonaparte and leaves him to die.

Pyra receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Pumaman decapitates Duster with a sword.

And with this, the forum users finally outplace the others. I even got avenged by a meme.

KarneraWaterloo

D

Deleted member

What's bizarre is that I'm not aware of ANY English ancestry despite being a 'Murcan!!! My sister recently did a My23 test, but I'm not sure what the results are (though I expect to see German in there) :yoshi:
No English ancestry at all? Jeez. I wonder why.
Have you tried those tests you can get?
On my father’s side, the English comes from my supposed grandfather (though I recently discovered he probably isn’t), with the Dutch and Austrian coming from my late grandmother. She died of a brain tumour the day I was born.
The English on my mother’s side comes from… well, both of her parents. Grandmother, and grandfather (who she only discovered last year). We suspect the 1% of Japanese comes from when she was bitten by a tick in Japan whilst teaching English.

D

Deleted member

No offense, Steve fans.
I am a Steve fan and I was never on boat with the whole "Steve is guaranteed" thing. I see your point.
Albeit, it would be really nice to have in in Smash.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How accurate is this guy on predictions?
He made his twitter account last month, and the dev who told him Steve isn't in only started working for Mojang a couple weeks ago,, and this is assuming they didn't fake it on their own private discord server or something.
Probably best to just assume it doesn't hold much water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
He made his twitter account last month, and the dev who told him Steve isn't in only started working for Mojang late last month assuming they didn't fake it on their own private discord server or something.
Probably best to just assume it doesn't hold much water.
Damn if true this could had increased Banjo's chances.

D

Deleted member

If Banjo got in, I would be happy for you Banjo fans.
I would not complain.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No English ancestry at all? Jeez. I wonder why.
Have you tried those tests you can get?
On my father’s side, the English comes from my supposed grandfather (though I recently discovered he probably isn’t), with the Dutch and Austrian coming from my late grandmother. She died of a brain tumour the day I was born.
The English on my mother’s side comes from… well, both of her parents. Grandmother, and grandfather (who she only discovered last year). We suspect the 1% of Japanese comes from when she was bitten by a tick in Japan whilst teaching English.
It is entirely plausible that all of my ancestors were mid-19th century immigrants from various European countries EXCEPT England. The German probably came from my maternal grandmother. Like I said, my dad's side of the family isn't entirely figured out so there may be English ancestry there. One thing I should note is that there's an account of one of my ancestors being adopted sometime in 1870 so.... yeah :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom