• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Why does no one seem to realize that it’s already been confirmed that Joker would be released BEFORE the end of April?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Just so you know, these tweets should be taken into consideration...

For all we know, this could be misinformation up at corporate at best, or some pusbag under their employ pulling a prank at worst.

D

Deleted member

If this is their April plan, what crazy crap is gonna go down at E3??
inb4 they pull another "Everyone is here" except with new characters like adding Fan Favorites (Geno, Banjo, Dixie, Chorus Kids, Etc) and adding Gaming Icons (Erdrick, Steve/Master Chief, Scorpion, Doom Guy, Etc.).

That has a 0% of happening but let me dream!

D

Deleted member

You know what the best part about all of this is, though?

The best part is what the **** is Nintendo gonna show at E3.

Think about it. Getting Joker out the way + revealing Persona 5 The Royal coming to the Switch, all this crazy **** like Metroid Prime Trilogy and A Link to the Past Remake, only to then set it up for AMAZING **** like Metroid Prime 4 and more Link's Awakening Remake.

They're getting **** out of the way for more room for bigger announcements and most likely have taken in consideration the feedback of past E3 Switch presentations. Bayonetta 3? Animal Crossing?

CUE SMASH ULTIMATE'S BATTLEFIELD THEME, CAUSE WE'RE ENTERING FULL FORCE.

D

Deleted member

I hope they use the “kid Goku version” of Erdrick it’s so much easier on the eyes lolView attachment 204086
Man I just want to see Dragon Quest in Smash. It's such a weird thing to see after thinking it was the obscurest **** growing up. Guess my brother's niche tastes finally paid off.

Though, being real, tiny Erdrick would actually look really cool. It'd be like seeing GT Goku in DBFZ, which I think is a legitimately cool thing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

For all we know, this could be misinformation up at corporate at best, or some pusbag under their employ pulling a prank at worst.
Thank you Dave

D

Deleted member

You know what the best part about all of this is, though?

The best part is what the **** is Nintendo gonna show at E3.

Think about it. Getting Joker out the way + revealing Persona 5 The Royal coming to the Switch, all this crazy **** like Metroid Prime Trilogy and A Link to the Past Remake, only to then set it up for AMAZING **** like Metroid Prime 4 and more Link's Awakening Remake.

They're getting **** out of the way for more room for bigger announcements and most likely have taken in consideration the feedback of past E3 Switch presentations. Bayonetta 3? Animal Crossing?

CUE SMASH ULTIMATE'S BATTLEFIELD THEME, CAUSE WE'RE ENTERING FULL FORCE.

HD Mother Trilogy and a New F-Zero let's get it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Banjo-Kazooie (June/E3 Reveal)
Erdrick (April reveal)
Heihachi Mishima (August-September reveal)
Ryu Hayabusa (December/VGA reveal)

Who'd be satisfied with these being the final four?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Here's how a Dangan sim would realistically go:

"A murder happened!"

"A class trial starts!"

"They are unable to find the blackened, so he goes free and everyone else dies"

The End.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Minecraft did a really good April Fool's prank.
You all should check it out.

D

Deleted member

Wait why are people talking about Sora now.

I'm so confused and happy right now I can't follow everything, someone please explain.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

That's on the product's page on the Best Buy Website.

This is in Best Buy's system of purchasable items.

For someone to insert an item into the latter would take too much effort. It's unreasonable.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I just want to see Dragon Quest in Smash. It's such a weird thing to see after thinking it was the obscurest **** growing up. Guess my brother's niche tastes finally paid off.

Though, being real, tiny Erdrick would actually look really cool. It'd be like seeing GT Goku in DBFZ, which I think is a legitimately cool thing.
Dragon Quest is huge in Japan so it not being in Smash already is baffling.

D

Deleted member

Erdrick (April reveal)

Banjo's cool and Heihachi's cool too, I would be okay with it.

It doesn't have my most wanted Character but that's fine not everything revolves around my specific tastes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Erdrick (April reveal)

That's a pretty good line-up. Three of my four most wanted characters are in Ultimate as newcomers and one is an assist-trophy. I could never have to buy another Smash game again.

D

Deleted member

I am even more convinced this is just a prank.
Except for the Joker render.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Erdrick (April reveal)

Needs a wave 2.

- me to every what if lists due to the only character I truly care about not being in it.

D

Deleted member

I AM concerned that the listing just says "Persona 5" and not "Persona 5: the Royal"...

Oh gosh, is Atlus gonna pull a Catherine on PC with Switch users? Please no.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Verge...where has he been these past two months or so? I haven't heard anything new in regards to him.
From my understanding most of the big leakers like Hitagi and Verge gave up on Smash leaking, probably from a combination of people starting to get in serious trouble and the general attitude a lot of people had towards them.
I think the last time we heard anything from them was late January/mid-February or so.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am even more convinced this is just a prank.
Except for the Joker render.
Listen. Bro.
Fam.
Homie.
Mate.

You're a good man, but... Is there ANYTHING you believe? Seriously, first your skepticism over Erdrick, and now this? What does it take to get you to believe a leak?

D

Deleted member

Listen. Bro.
Fam.
Homie.
Mate.

You're a good man, but... Is there ANYTHING you believe? Seriously, first your skepticism over Erdrick, and now this? What does it take to get you to believe a leak?
I believe the Joker render, it is just Best Buy is acting all fishy about the "Lin in the Past" and "Metroid Prime Trilogy" stuff.

D

Deleted member

Dragon Quest is huge in Japan so it not being in Smash already is baffling.
Right? I'm surprised given how integrated the series is into their culture. They've literally built a museum exhibit for it and release it on the weekends so people can just play it without it interfering with school. Crazy **** to hear about and it makes me optimistic that his reveal would be accepted generally.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Give me 48 Smashboards Users. You've got 3 hours.

We're playing Smashboards Dangonronpa when I get back.
I volunteer as tribute.

...Wait, wrong simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom