• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
None of the games leaked surprise me so thank god for that. The closest one to shocking me is A Link to the Past but like if they're doing Link's Awakening why not use that engine to make more? Not too surprised by that one.

I'm Psyched though. Glad to see Persona 5 S really is Persona 5 Switch. Probably.

D

Deleted member

Well let's actually discuss this because I feel one of these games are more interesting than the other. Playing devil's advocate, what's with Link to the Past? Is it getting a cartridge release or a physical downloadable content release? Or are we getting a remake?

Second, does this imply they're all close to being released around this or next month? These weren't leaked by a competent leaker, and when they were leaked at all, it was bull****. So what's up with all of this.
The can come up soon or at the end of the year, most likely end of summer/fall. The three announcements are quite big honestly, ALttP is one of the most popular SNES titles and I could see a ramake either in style of ALBW or the new Links Awakening.

D

Deleted member

Hold up, if Best Buy is pulling all the stops...

HEY, INTERN-KUN.

REVEAL ERDRICK + BANJO & KAZOOIE'S RENDER. I KNOW YOU GOT 'EM.

BAT SPEAR.png

D

Deleted member

*Me checking news sites after I finish a lovely drawing session*

"Hey, I wonder if anything new happened-"

my world is currently being rocked

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I honestly won't kid. Though I don't exactly support him. I'd be down to seeing Sora given how interesting he'd play.

I remember I tried Kingdom Hearts. Couldn't get into it. Maybe eventually I'll give it another go maybe my mind will already be changed by then.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
None of the games leaked surprise me so thank god for that. The closest one to shocking me is A Link to the Past but like if they're doing Link's Awakening why not use that engine to make more? Not too surprised by that one.

I'm Psyched though. Glad to see Persona 5 S really is Persona 5 Switch. Probably.
ALTTP might just be the usual "downloaded old game" instead. I don't think it's being remade. But who knows. Another remake could be interesting.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hold up, if Best Buy is pulling all the stops...

HEY, INTERN-KUN.

REVEAL ERDRICK + BANJO & KAZOOIE'S RENDER. I KNOW YOU GOT 'EM.

View attachment 204081
God, I love all your posts. They're funny/interesting enough on their own, but the images of Scott you add to the end of each of them makes them so much better.

Shroob

Sup?
So now we just wait until tomorrow.

The original Joker render leak was for an ad that was only good for this week.

The literal day after we get 3 games that people shouldn't even know about yet added to the store's database.

It's coming.

tenor.gif

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
Posted this already, but it is worth posting again to capture the state of the situation that Best Buy is gonna face from Nintendo (and Atlus).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ALTTP is up there with Ocarina as one of the most beloved Zeldas, a remake wouldn't be surprising at all tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly won't kid. Though I don't exactly support him. I'd be down to seeing Sora given how interesting he'd play.

I remember I tried Kingdom Hearts. Couldn't get into it. Maybe eventually I'll give it another go maybe my mind will already be changed by then.
*kicks down wall*
d i d
I
h e a r
S O R A?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

If I see anything resembling this, I'll ****ing implode:

And by now everyone here should know who would make me freaking implode! It's of course that one Edgy Pinnochio looking guy, Oneg was it? Oh yeah now I remember it's this guy!
Geno A.png

D

Deleted member

>Sora is revealed
>It's not Erdrick so I likely have to delete my account come February
>But it's also my most wanted character

I'd be so incredibly conflicted.
You would go out in a bang honestly (although I would be happy as well since I like Sora).

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
D3MeHztU4AE4Vn1.png large.png

Boy, that Direct sure was somethin', eh, guys?

D

Deleted member

>Sora is revealed
>It's not Erdrick so I likely have to delete my account come February
>But it's also my most wanted character

I'd be so incredibly conflicted.
TFW you don't really want Sora so it'll feel like

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm still waiting for another Wind Waker-styled Zelda game.

Another very open world like BotW.

Cel-shaded with the artstyle that gave us the Toon Link we all know and love.

That's my dream video game.

D

Deleted member

Someone please tell Nintendo to calm down, E3 isn't until June.
E3 is becoming less and less important to Nintendo these past few years given the directs I think, I'm happy with it as I prefer to have news all year around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom