• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord is in my profile info
You're welcome back whenever if you want to come back.

:)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I would consider this one if I had better ideas of what these hypothetical alternate Noipois would be like.

...There's also the fact that Noipoi's already nominated himself as apart of his district. :p
Just tint Noipoi's profile pic different colors or flip them horizontally/vertically. Poinoi can be Noipoi's avatar flipped upside down

Also instead of OG Noipoi add Incineroar since he's mad Noipoi didn't choose him.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Welp Persona 5 S might really be Persona 5 Switch.

Best Buy strikes again!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Scott the Woz, me, Chef Dougher and **** Vitale, from famous game, "**** Vitale's It's Awesome Baby!"
Just tint Noipoi's profile pic different colors or flip them horizontally/vertically. Poinoi can be Noipoi's avatar flipped upside down

Also instead of OG Noipoi add Incineroar since he's mad Noipoi didn't choose him.
AGH

I DON'T KNOW WHICH TEAM TO PICK NOW

DAMN YOU BRANTSTEELE HG SIMS FOR NOT LETTING ME PUT IN MORE THAN 48 TRIBUTES

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Is this the new Pac-Man?

Tfw I actually unironically support Camilla, but the reactions are exactly what you'd expect :v
Yeah, I liked Elise as a Smash Character enough to even make a full moveset for her (Which includes stats like weight, speed, mechanics, and crawl).

Wanna see it?

Noipoi

Howdy!

I didn’t choose him because I can’t watch him die again!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.
Creeper, Gengar, 7 Grand Dad and Bob the Garo :)

D

Deleted member

I can't believe second-rate Walmart not only leaked Joker's Smash Ultimate render, but also confirming Persona 5 Switch being a thing.

****ING YIKES BEYOND (solo).png

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Gimme the shimmy on it.
Apparently someone posted a picture of what seems to be a Best Buy website that has a Switch version of Persona 5 available.

Hold onto your butts Noipoi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi
Get hyped.
Come on, Persona 5 "S"
S is the first letter of "Switch"
Persona 5 S = Persona 5 Switch
What else could it mean? Seashells?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lemme just tag Will Will for being a great friend.

I know you’re just gonna respond with something snarky, but I really do appreciate you :)
im confused on why this was posted but thanks

Well I guess everyone who’s on a first name basis towards me just kinda started doing it

Well

It’s only @faygoshill and Will Will but still
my real name is on my switch because i dont really care if people know it

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You may be the queen of evil, but you're a good admin, and a good user in general. Glad to be a part of this site, and hopefully we can get to know each other more~
It is always a hope and pleasure when I am able to connect with someone on a personal level and gain a friend. I hope I can get to know you better too. :)
For what it’s worth I was gonna make you a post before wholesome hour died down but I still kinda internally feel like I’m annoying ahaha

Just self conscious
You are a kind person who brings positivity to the boards as a whole. There is nothing annoying about that imo.
Here, Cyndane. Have a hug!

On the house.
Before my descent into evil many, many, years ago, I was trained and served as a faithful knight of the light. In those brighter days I was the captain of the knights of hug. They called me the Huggle Knight. NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy can confirm. ^_^

D

Deleted member

Have you ever considered that Young Link's up taunt sounds like a malfunctioning software machine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, thanks to DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon I gotta add two new nois to the lore.

Noinoi and Poipoi are Noipoi’s twin little sisters. Noinoi’s a master at all things hardcore gaming, Poipoi prefers casual games like Animal Crossing or Yoshi.

I really do have sisters, so I guess it works.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright I'm just gonna watch ZLS now as an intermission between the two parts so I can go into Part 5 and binge it without being burned out by it.

In other words I'm gonna watch that ZLS anime now so if you don't mind me I'll be doing that now

also YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET'S GO! This is incredible I really wanted to play Persona 5 and now I don't have to buy a new console for it! This is incredible news!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh wait its because someone made a big compliment post and i guess excluded me

thats depressing if im apparently not worth a shoutout or whatever :043:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright I'm just gonna watch ZLS now as an intermission between the two parts so I can go into Part 5 and binge it without being burned out by it.

In other words I'm gonna watch that ZLS anime now so if you don't mind me I'll be doing that now
Excellent. Another is converted.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Secretly a Best Buy employee is just tired of Atlus' teasers and announcements so they decide to take matters into their own hands.

D

Deleted member

TINFOIL HAT TIME

Some guy at Best Buy probably got sick and tired of how Atlus has been handling the info and kinda strangle-holding Sakurai and Nintendo for Joker news, thus starting off with the almost-full reveal of Joker's render, then to cap it all off with revealing Persona 5 Switch.

But who really was the Intern-kun that day?

Intern-kun: Revengeanced Endgame
Coming April 25th

Either way, $59.99? Full price? When the game is gonna be $19.99 this month? You guys who say this game is good really better be right if I'm paying full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom