• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what. Screw it. I'll just do TWO rounds, with the second one being my grand finale, for real.

I'm unsure whether I'll include DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's district or @TotsBS 's district in my first round, due their close timings (I couldn't include pony's first team since he nominated a user who was already part of someone else's nominations) but either way, the district I don't include will have a reserved spot for my second round. Don't worry, both of your teams will get a chance to shine, no matter what.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine 's district will be reserved for round 2 as well, since he nominated his team a little too late. I'm not taking anymore tributes for now. Round 1's slots are completely filled up!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
It is always a hope and pleasure when I am able to connect with someone on a personal level and gain a friend. I hope I can get to know you better too. :)

You are a kind person who brings positivity to the boards as a whole. There is nothing annoying about that imo.

Before my descent into evil many, many, years ago, I was trained and served as a faithful knight of the light. In those brighter days I was the captain of the knights of hugs. They called me the Huggle Knight. @NonSpecificGuy can confirm. ^_^
Guess what’s being added to the fanfic?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
EDIT: BIG WHOOPS.

Yeesh, I oughta manage that comment box any time I have this site open in different tabs. Can't spoil anythiiiing~
Wait what?

No way ***** you tagged me. Fess up.

D

Deleted member

Welp Persona 5 S might really be Persona 5 Switch.

Best Buy strikes again!

Ain't a quick Photoshop job either, apparently.
I don't suppose anyone here has seen this?

Noipoi Noipoi it's happening.

Told y'all ;^)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAH HA HA HA HA HA YES

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Noipoi

Howdy!
It’s ****ing go time, lads.

I’m finally gonna get to play Persona 5.

If I wasn’t so dead tired I’d be freaking out way more.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yeah, I liked Elise as a Smash Character enough to even make a full moveset for her (Which includes stats like weight, speed, mechanics, and crawl).

Wanna see it?
Yeah, I'm down for it.

oh wait its because someone made a big compliment post and i guess excluded me

thats depressing if im apparently not worth a shoutout or whatever :043:
Assuming you're one of those people in regards to compliments, I think you're deserving of merit. Consider this however: Some of us stuck with the bare minimum and mentioned like 3-6 people at most. I had plenty more I could have mentioned, but there was simply too much to write about.

Wait what?

No way ***** you tagged me. Fess up.
There's nothing to fess up to. You'll get it as soon as it's done. It's just that I posted it way too early by accident >.>;;

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
TINFOIL HAT TIME

Some guy at Best Buy probably got sick and tired of how Atlus has been handling the info and kinda strangle-holding Sakurai and Nintendo for Joker news, thus starting off with the almost-full reveal of Joker's render, then to cap it all off with revealing Persona 5 Switch.

But who really was the Intern-kun that day?

Intern-kun: Revengeanced Endgame
Coming April 25th

Either way, $59.99? Full price? When the game is gonna be $19.99 this month? You guys who say this game is good really better be right if I'm paying full price.
Great, now I wanna see Atlus comically "Kind of" strangle-holding Sakurai.

(I'M SORRY IT REMINDED ME OF BART SIMPSON)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Assuming you're one of those people in regards to compliments, I think you're deserving of merit. Consider this however: Some of us stuck with the bare minimum and mentioned like 3-6 people at most. I had plenty more I could have mentioned, but there was simply too much to write about.
anything to keep my public enemy #1 status

it's all i have going for me at this point :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I kind of wonder what will the potential P5 Switch version is:
A) is it the vanilla one
B) is it vanilla + royal
C) is it something completely new and possibly different

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It’s ****ing go time, lads.

I’m finally gonna get to play Persona 5.

If I wasn’t so dead tired I’d be freaking out way more.
Well option #2 was buying a PS4, but **** spending that money to play just one ****ing game. Let's go!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>best buy wants to leak pictures and P5 information
>doesn't want to leak actual gameplay

1521392660254.png

D

Deleted member

Actually, hold on a sec. What about Persona 5 The Royal, then?

If Persona 5 Switch is gonna be just the base game for $59.99 and that's it when The Royal is, to what a few people have pointed out, going to be the "Persona 4 Golden" of P5 (which IIRC, P4G is considered the "Definitive Version/Sequel" of P4), then what really is there to gain?

This is starting to feel like Dragon Quest XI S all over again. I really hope I'm wrong on this one.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Before I watch the show I have one question, What type of Anime is it?
Well, it's kinda hard to explain. It advertises itself as an idol anime, but it's also a parody of the idol genre, but also plays it straight whenever the main group performs on stage.

Mostly, it's a slice-of-life sort of thing, just going through the day-to-day lives of an idol group while they aren't performing.

And this time, all the idols just so happen to also be zombies.

D

Deleted member

Well, it's kinda hard to explain. It advertises itself as an idol anime, but it's also a parody of the idol genre, but also plays it straight whenever the main group performs on stage.

Mostly, it's a slice-of-life sort of thing, just going through the day-to-day lives of an idol group while they aren't performing.

And this time, all the idols just so happen to also be zombies.
So it's a Slice of Life/Idol/Supernatural show? Well this is gonna be new to me as I've never watched an Idol anime before and I haven't watched an SoL in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom