• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord is in my profile info
Guys I don't think he was roasting people ironically this time.
So much for all of the people complimenting him

D

Deleted member

I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord is in my profile info
You okay buddy?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which character do you honestly think would get the worst results if they take Joker's place in Persona 5?
(Non-Humans will be humans instead, and can use their (More realistic alternative) backstories/backgrounds instead of just the whole Criminal record part)

From what I know, I think the top contenders are, Wario, Pit, Luigi, Falco, Kirby (Maybe), and Wolf (Maybe).

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
:ultpalutena::That came out of nowhere.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
*gets home*
*takes off clothes and puts sweatpants on*
*looks at weeks of backed up homework assignments*
*turns on switch, sits in computer chair, and ****posts while Xenoblade grinding*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Put me, Superfriends Aquaman, Thanos and Ant-man
Hmm...

The Iron Giant, Doctor Strange, Ogma from Fire Emblem, and John C. Reilly.
Cool.

I nominate myself, Ongo Gablogian, Ian McShane, and Buddy the Elf.
1 DISTRICT REMAINS!

Put me in, coach!

edit: I was out-typed, outmaneuvered, and outplayed
Joker and I. :]
I need one district filled.

Either I can put the three of you and include one more tribute, or I can take one more full team from a single user.

Hmm...decisions, decisions...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ah, but how could I forget the classic scene that got everyone who was skeptic about ZLS (myself included) completely on board? Of course, I speak of the scene where two of the main characters get into a rap battle during one of their shows for no good reason.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Heh? You okay?

And to think I just complimented you for being very well behaved

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1 DISTRICT REMAINS!

Either I can put the three of you and include one more tribute, or I can take one more full team from a single user.

Remove Joker then. Let's keep it fair. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
JOKER IS HERE!!!
no...that movie trailer isn’t until later
Did someone say Satan, like this Satan?
View attachment 204047
YYEEAAAAHHHH THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
What a legend
I bet the censorships and lack of logic is getting to you
Ah, but how could I forget the classic scene that got everyone who was skeptic about ZLS (myself included) completely on board? Of course, I speak of the scene where two of the main characters get into a rap battle during one of their shows for no good reason.

the **** was that?

D

Deleted member

1 DISTRICT REMAINS!

Put in Just a Penguin and Shiny's suggestions then make ryumo and Opossum fight to see whoever gets that final slot.

D

Deleted member

*gets home*
*takes off clothes and puts sweatpants on*
*looks at weeks of backed up homework assignments*
*turns on switch, sits in computer chair, and ****posts while Xenoblade grinding*
whats-happening-its-annoying-or-not-interesting-im-in-this-34529992.png

He's a PETA supporter who's salty that everyone's understandably calling them out on their ****.
@Brelooming Disaster
Dude, you should know PETA is actually really ****ing bad and do more harm than good to animals

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just sitting here shocked that CYGAMES made ZombieLand Saga.

And we never got a crossover event in Granblue.

I WANT MY SSR SAKURA GODDAMNIT!

Noipoi

Howdy!

I dunno what this show is, but it’s a gift.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
That moment when people genuinely ask someone what's wrong with them instead of immediately retaliating toward their sudden hostile behavior. I can't tell if they're being completely serious, or venting like mad men.

I, uhhh, I don't know what went up for you to act this way, but don't go hurting yourself. It's bad enough trying to commit social suicide with nothing to gain from it.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I dunno what this show is, but it’s a gift.
You really should watch it. All the episodes are up on Crunchyroll, it's worth the time investment.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/zombie-land-saga

It's not just a one-note silly little idol anime either. It's got some real heart behind it, and there are some episodes that are really emotional.

D

Deleted member

Of course Netflix does not have it.

D

Deleted member

Well there's actually good reason for it

D

Deleted member

I don't know what this is but the Artstyle is very pretty and the show looks great too, Whatever it is sign me up I'll watch it right after I catch up with Part 5.

D

Deleted member

...Huh. So I guess someone who is also jokingly involved with the Smash Ultimate bet is a blind PETA supporter, and also kinda was a jerk towards someone else because of the callouts. I even listed the guy in my wholesome post.

This is some LtCorbis ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.
Uh...

Lemme get Noipoi Noipoi , Poinoi, Noinoi, and Poipoi for my team.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

One more ZLS clip, this time with all the main characters in it (besides one) to really seal the deal.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
...Huh. So I guess someone who is also jokingly involved with the Smash Ultimate bet is a blind PETA supporter, and also kinda was a jerk towards someone else because of the callouts. I even listed the guy in my wholesome post.

This is some LtCorbis ****.
Just...ignore it. Don't give them anymore attention than they need. They're a lost cause if they think flipping out will garner then any sympathy, let alone general attention.

D

Deleted member

It feels like they buffed Incineroar.
Incineroar feels a little faster.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
When your most wanted is being talked about due to them "being playable as DLC" speculation, but your most wanted is a FE character.

my-friends-fearful-screaming-me-irl-25313893.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.
Scott the Woz, me, Chef Dougher and **** Vitale, from famous game, "**** Vitale's It's Awesome Baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom