• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
By the time I get home someone’s gonna find a random noun in the data files and cause the whole community to flip the **** out
I’m just hoping that they put Joker back in the data.

Would be fun to see what could hold in the future.

EDIT: YES! For the first time I appear on the top. Now I’ll get all the attention!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Here, watch the OP for Zombieland Saga, and know that this tells you basically NOTHING about the show.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Beautiful, thanks.
Lemme just tag Will Will for being a great friend.

I know you’re just gonna respond with something snarky, but I really do appreciate you :)
The single like I've ever received from Arigarmy is a like I will cherish.

Jokes aside. All the best, Will Will .
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

I probably won't be accepting inanimate tributes this time, though.
Reserve four spots for me.

I make my tributes when there isn't a cat sitting on my stomach.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Don't expect it to start tonight (it definitely won't) but I figured I'd start asking for tributes for my next (possibly final...at least for a long time) Hunger Games Simulation on this thread.

I'm taking up to four tributes per user, this time. Keep that in mind. You want a big, full team? Take advantage of the four slots you're offered. You can nominate yourself and characters, or just characters. Your decision! I'll be doing 48 tributes, with four picks of my own. So 44 slots remain, and 11 Districts still have to be filled. Let's go!

Me, Cool Typhlosion Cool Typhlosion , Decidueye and Incineroar (on one slot), and Sardonyx (Steven Universe)

Noipoi

Howdy!

Me, The Galar Starters (all three together), Sans, and Super Saiyan Shaggy.

D

Deleted member

No offense mate but, why the hell would Joker be in a minor patch and not the BIG one we know that we're getting? :073:
I was watching Twitch, and everyone spammed "JOKER!!!".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I see I missed a compliment spree...

Eh... never too late to do one, myself

First off, I want to thank the wonderful mods and admins for keeping the threads ethical and making it a nice place to hang out: Cyn Cyn , @Moydow, @Chinderblock, @NonSpecificGuy, and @osby

Opossum Opossum , you're a great guy, and I love opossums irl, so that's cool in my book

@Brelooming Disaster, for a newer user, you're a really well behaved person, and your snarky replies are always fun to read

Zinith Zinith , As someone who used to be obsessed with Yoshi, it's nice to see someone on this thread appreciate the green dino

@Dannio, you're an absolute fun guy to chat with

TheMightyP TheMightyP , you have the best avatar on the site, and gets me to chuckle every time

Noipoi Noipoi , you're a fun person with a great personality, and your art is amazing

@tehponycorn, your editorials are top notch, and it was quite fun to see you freak out over Joker's reveal

@ToasterBrains, You're an absolute joy to have on this thread, and your posts are comedy gold

@faygoshill, as much as I give you flak for trying to steal Grey from me, you're an absolute blast, and you're one of the best ****posters on the site

@KarneraMythos , your Smashboards fighting game concept is perfect in almost every way, and you managed to implement me very nicely.

@The Gentlepanda, you're hilarious, and your posts get me to laugh almost every time

@Freezerburn , and @ChaosSharpedo, y'all rarely ever post, but man, you keep liking my posts, and I like to say that you two are very much appreciated

I'd also like to give some shoutouts to KMDP KMDP , Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas , @Shishœ, Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @Cutie Gwen, @Schnee117, @praline, @AndreaAC, Will Will , @Swamp Sensei, Mythra Mythra , @ClaTheBae, @Onereasonanddone, @Dyllybirdy, @Galaxy Queen Rosalina, Shroob Shroob , @PsySmasher, @Rhadamanthus, @NateVO, @Taylor F, @Wademan94, @Diem, @Just a penguin, @SneakyLink and @JDCabrera, and many others for all being really nice people and making this thread fun to come back to

Oh, and of course staindgrey staindgrey , don't know where I'd be on this thread without you

OH MY FCKIHJGNGJMGOMFD0NGPSMPMEPSJFMK-SAPDMJF-SAMJ0AN0FN THAT BLUE FEMC PROFILE PIC, I CAN'T!

1ee08100da4b7029215723591c510014.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Me, staindgrey staindgrey , @faygoshill, and Frozone

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Me, Fat Yoshi, Chief Yoshi from Paper Mario, Yoob

Lots a chonky bois this time :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord is in my profile info

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, get the code dwarves out because it's time to data-mine.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We could say Shiny turned out to be... a joker

[CSI: Miami Intro]

D

Deleted member

Me, Geno, @Zack E. and Duster.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My district: Dorothy Gale, Last Gen Edward Richtofen, Banjo-Kazooie, and Saxton Hale
I make my tributes when there isn't a cat sitting on my stomach.
Me, Cool Typhlosion Cool Typhlosion , Decidueye and Incineroar (on one slot), and Sardonyx (Steven Universe)
Me, The Galar Starters (all three together), Sans, and Super Saiyan Shaggy.
Me, Fat Yoshi, Chief Yoshi from Paper Mario, Yoob

Lots a chonky bois this time :yoshi:
Me, Geno, @Zack E. and Duster.
8 Districts taken!

Only 4 remain, people!

D

Deleted member

Put me, Superfriends Aquaman, Thanos and Ant-man

D

Deleted member

I've never seen so many ignorant, complete ****ing hivemind dumbasses in one single ****ing place all at one time. Yeah...I'm done with this ****hole. If you actually want to contact me for whatever ****ing reason, my Discord is in my profile info
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Hmm...

The Iron Giant, Doctor Strange, Ogma from Fire Emblem, and John C. Reilly.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Side note: Hugh Neutron is going to be a member of my district if no one else nominates him.

He's too much of a local memetic badass to not be included in my grand finale.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Cool.

I nominate myself, Ongo Gablogian, Ian McShane, and Buddy the Elf.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ok but like

Ok I know you told me it had nothing to do with the real show, but what am I supposed to take from that?
I warned you it told you nothing about the show. The only thing about ZLS you can learn from that is who the main characters are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom