• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here, Cyndane. Have a hug!

On the house.

Looking forward to your continued journey into the world of Spira.
Hold up, I thought that was FFX's world? Is it also the name of FFVII's world?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I forgot to write about Luigi The President Luigi The President but you're also one of my best friends on the site. You're really cool, and it's a treat whenever you come around. You should seriously come back more often. We miss you ;(

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Wait... Server is getting maintenance?

COULD IT BE...?

Probably not. :V

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm a filthy weeb and am considering changing my avatar, despite how much I love drunk angry Scottish girl.

Now, it's not 100% certain yet, but if I DID...

Which one of these images looks better?
First one for sure. Second one would make for a rad banner, but I don't want you to relinquish Gordeau's placement (unless you move him to the far left).

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
By the time I get home someone’s gonna find a random noun in the data files and cause the whole community to flip the **** out

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Also @TotsBS you're more like my semi-clone because we're pretty similar, but there's enough differences between us to distinguish us apart.

Not if you're Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! though. He's that one guy who argues you're my echo fighter.
never forget

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
First one for sure. Second one would make for a rad banner, but I don't want you to relinquish Gordeau's placement (unless you move him to the far left).
Funny you say that, the second one is actually my Twitter banner.

But I'm with you, I wouldn't wanna get rid of Gordeau.

D

Deleted member

**** I was going to join the arena but I guess I have to stop procrastinating and do my assignment instead now
[IMG]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/239/239596.jpg?1553706793[/IMG] Shishœ [IMG]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/254/254250.jpg?1548267230[/IMG] Cutie Gwen - We've had a run-in or two, but you guys are still pretty damn rad. Also as of note, Kamen Rider Black is unironically good to me, so apologies if it's one of the bad ones
Thanks for the compliment but I can't believe you've associated me with Kamen Rider due to association with Gwen

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m dead tired, and In my half awake state of being I wrote a song about dirt.

Looking back, objectively, it’s pretty good.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp... according to the game, server maintenance will be done at around 10:30 PM tonight.

(That's about an hour and a half from now).

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wait, what's going on?

Does it have to do with the breakneck post rate the thread is at right now?
No, we were just listing off users we think are cool. Some people give you a hard time over still supporting Lycanroc, but it's respectable to me. Pokemon are almost always a now or never thing, with their support bases fizzling out and dying if they don't get in. The fact Lycanroc support is still significant is incredible. And who's more important to keeping the boat afloat than it's captain?

D

Deleted member

"****_you"

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS IT'S A SIGN IT HAS TO BE GENOBANJOISAACSORASTEVE!!!!
Wait did you just say "Ora"?

JOTARO KUJO STANDS PROUD!

I can't believe Jotaro Kujo is our Anime rep!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
When I get home y’all better get ready for a forum game: we’re going to write a song together

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Alright, before anyone goes nuts with speculation, there is something important to note:

Big updates always deal with the first numbers, balance patches deal with second numbers, and bug fixes deal with the third numbers. We are at 2.0.0 currently. Once 2.0.2 drops, we are dealing with very minor changes to the game's infrastructure. Until Joker releases in the inevitable Patch 3.0.0 update, it will be extremely unlikely seeing any hidden file names ala Roy and Ryu.

That has been your PSA for tonight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****, I meant Gaia.

Though they apparently take place in the same universe, so... I was half right?
So when do you think I'll reach the moment where Cloud and Tidus awkwardly laugh in FFVII?

Also @TotsBS you're more like my semi-clone because we're pretty similar, but there's enough differences between us to distinguish us apart.

Not if you're Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! though. He's that one guy who argues you're my echo fighter.
never forget
HOLY **** I'M THE LUIGI OF THIS DEAL.
I mean, I don't know where this whole semi-clone echo fighter thing came about, BUT I'LL TAKE IT.

OH **** TWICE.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
The next update is probably bug fixes.

Don’t get your panties in a twist, Joker and Jane aren’t here yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom