• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
For those of you who made a special point to add me to your lists, thanks.

I just want to let you guys know that despite a few hiccups now and again, you guys are a spectacular group of people. It has been a privilege to get to know and interact with all of you.

This site stays alive because of your patronage and I count myself lucky to be considered a friend to even one of you.

In short, thanks for being who you are.
For what it’s worth I was gonna make you a post before wholesome hour died down but I still kinda internally feel like I’m annoying ahaha

Just self conscious

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Curious to see what the new patch does. I am guessing fixing bugs, but may also be internally preparing for the big update as well. Hope something is hidden deep into the files somehow, but doubt it once Brave became public knowledge.
inb4 a repeat of roy and ryu where the files for joker in his entirety are added to this new update and people can hack him in

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Okie dokie broskis (because even the girls are broskis if you ask me):

ID: FPHW1
Password: (you guessed it) 42069

1 v 1, FFA, whatever my dudes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In all of my late high school photos I had a face filled with contempt and bitterness so this is actually pretty accurate :V
I chose it, because you once told us something about your highschool graduation.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Yeah, they do. Because they take dying animals that self-proclaimed "no kill" shelters refuse to take and put them out of their misery. They don't really run a typical shelter.
I guess all those could be dying, but it feels like some of those 1k-almost 3k could still be healthy.

The petakillsanimals website talks about other bad stuff they've done, including a couple or so things that makes them seem like hypocrites.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For those of you who made a special point to add me to your lists, thanks.

I just want to let you guys know that despite a few hiccups now and again, you guys are a spectacular group of people. It has been a privilege to get to know and interact with all of you.

This site stays alive because of your patronage and I count myself lucky to be considered a friend to even one of you.

In short, thanks for being who you are.
>tfw Cyndane is wholesome

7d5f4db87e2217b2eafd8ed910bbb909.jpg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
oh also

PETA once bought a bunch of lobsters and released them into a river

Lobsters are saltwater creatures

Rivers are freshwater

so the lobsters died

D

Deleted member

I guess all those could be dying, but it feels like some of those 1k-almost 3k could still be healthy.

The petakillsanimals website talks about other bad stuff they've done, including a couple or so things that makes them seem like hypocrites.
That website is funded by a meat lobbying firm lmao

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Goin from wholesome hours to telling a kid why PETA is bad

Which as far as I care is still wholesome

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
oh also

Rivers are freshwater

so the lobsters died

I can't believe those morons killed Larry.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
oh also

Rivers are freshwater

so the lobsters died
To be fair I don't think any proof of this was found, but there's still a bunch of other bad and dumb stuff they have going for them and that's not hard to believe with their lack of research and the crap they make up that's easily proven false (and don't defame my Pokemanz or Stephen Hillenburg or the man that has done more for animals than y'all PETA guys ever will, Steve Irwin :mad: )

That website is funded by a meat lobbying firm lmao
Idk, at least a few things are definitely true though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh also

Rivers are freshwater

so the lobsters died
I hope they release some near where I live, I mean its free food.

D

Deleted member

and don't defame my Pokemanz or Stephen Hillenburg or the man that has done more for animals than y'all PETA guys ever will, Steve Irwin >:c )
Yeah, I don't like really that part of PETA all that much. I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Irwin converted more to veganism than PETA themselves. Sometimes it feels like they get angry over super tiny things.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, they do. Because they take dying animals that self-proclaimed "no kill" shelters refuse to take and put them out of their misery. They don't really run a typical shelter.
no-kill shelters focus on making euthanasia a last resort, and pour money into fixing these animals rather then just euthanising them the moment they start costing money
besides, even for an open-admissions shelter like peta an 80-90 percent death rate is waaaaaay too high even compared to other shelters of the same type:
2015_PETAShetler.png

D

Deleted member

no-kill shelters focus on making euthanasia a last resort, and pour money into fixing these animals rather then just euthanising them the moment they start costing money
Some poor brain damaged soul has never been to a no kill shelter. Or even attempted to use a fraction of the singular poor excuse of a brain cell you have

Shroob

Sup?
Man, my inner circle of friends has found themselves in a pickle, despite my warnings.

I told them so, and now the wire's soo tangled there's no easy fix to it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Some poor brain damaged soul has never been to a no kill shelter. Or even attempted to use a fraction of the singular poor excuse of a brain cell you have
Hey man, roasts are fun, but ad hominem attacks aren't cool. Attack the argument, not the arguer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom