• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>makes a Twitter account
>follows PETA
>first gif in my feed is a Whole Foods worker beating a duck against a wall until it starts convulsing and coughing up blood without any type of content warning

I try to like you PETA. I really try

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Here's a question for you all.

What Sonic characters do you like and why?
Tails: Granted his character has had some fumbling recently, but I always liked his friendship with Sonic and his willingness to help him despite his young age. I also liked that he was a gadgeteer at a young age, which when I was a kid who adored robotics and science made me connect to the character more.

Vector: I love his design, his goofy nature and detective theme. He's also my favorite to use in the spinoff games I've played.

Blaze: Her gameplay and story in Rush was great and she's stuck with me ever since.

Eggman: At the risk of repeating, he's just a charming character. Funny with just the right amount of intelligence and scheming to make him an actual threat when needed, he's a perfect villain for the series.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Sorry it’s sideays (It was on mobile) but I really like this picture I took at the Botanical Gardens.
9310B4BA-CCE5-48D0-9A1B-4B6933FCF493.jpeg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>makes a Twitter account
>follows PETA
>first gif in my feed is a Whole Foods worker beating a duck against a wall until it starts convulsing and coughing up blood without any type of content warning

I try to like you PETA. I really try
>following PETA in the first place

there's your problem. PETA is a joke

D

Deleted member

I want to do a proper face reveal in the future, but you'll have to settle for this in the mean time.

Twas from last year at Nintendo New York.
where's your cursed mask that causes you to have awful luck

this is a falsified image and quite frankly i am deeply angered, offended, and disappointed. i thought you were better then this

anyways here's a pic of me
rjb8bh7gp9shmidjr59e.jpg

you thought this would be a pic of the absolute SPECIMEN known as faygoshill, huh? well you were wrong, you dumb ****. just like you are about everything else in life. HOWEVER, i'll be willing to excuse the heinous crime of attempting to sneak away with a picture of god himself if you buy 14 copies of skyrim for the samsung smart fridge. but hurry, i don't have too much patience...

tick

tock

tick

tock

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

this is a falsified image and quite frankly i am deeply angered, offended, and disappointed. thought you were better then this

View attachment 203999
you thought this would be a pic of the absolute SPECIMEN known as faygoshill, huh? well you were wrong, you dumb ****. just like you are about everything else in life. HOWEVER, i'll be willing to excuse the heinous crime of attempting to sneak away with a picture of god himself if you buy 14 copies of skyrim for the samsung smart fridge. but hurry, i don't have too much patience...

tick

tock

tick

tock
"You expected a selfie?"
"TOO BAD, SKYRIM TIME!"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My experience with Sonic games is limited with my only games being the old ones and a bit of Rush, but the Sonic vs. Blaze fight was a SUPER cool moment, and if there were more rival battles in Sonic I'd probably be way more interested.

KMDP

Smash Legend

This is a tough question for me to answer, because I like most of the cast for a myriad of reasons, and I'm usually bad at singling out characters I like most and why I like them.

My top five is Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Rouge, all for different reasons.

D

Deleted member

My first Sonic game was Sonic Colors.
That game brings me back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which music track in a video game that made you feel like that “Wow, this definitely would be this characters main theme”?

I find Alight - Storm to be Ryomas theme honestly.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

this is a falsified image and quite frankly i am deeply angered, offended, and disappointed. thought you were better then this

View attachment 203999

tick

tock

tick

tock
Don't confuse me for my wife, good sir.

As for your photo...

I had a hearty kek, good job.
Snake_Delgado.jpg

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Japan: Hey, do you wanna see minors in fictional work die?

People: Uhhh, no.

Japan: Too bad, SAd vIoliN TIME!

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
For those of you who made a special point to add me to your lists, thanks.

I just want to let you guys know that despite a few hiccups now and again, you guys are a spectacular group of people. It has been a privilege to get to know and interact with all of you.

This site stays alive because of your patronage and I count myself lucky to be considered a friend to even one of you.

In short, thanks for being who you are.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Curious to see what the new patch does. I am guessing fixing bugs, but may also be internally preparing for the big update as well. Hope something is hidden deep into the files somehow, but doubt it once Brave became public knowledge.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So, do I:

Continue dying/playing Resident Evil Remake, or open a Smash arena and whoop some of you MFer’s?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me IRL will remain always a mystery. :V

However you can browse Demis Roussos (RIP, great singer) and imagine him with 45 pounds less and that's me.

D

Deleted member

As a young lad, I liked Silver a lot because I thought his powers were cool. Nowadays, though, I mainly prefer Sonic himself. Sonic's design (blue is my favorite color, so it's an easy win with me) and personality have just always been really fun to me. Sonic Colors' Sonic especially is great. The "No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!" line still gets a chuckle out of me whenever I hear it.

I also really like Eggman. He has a cool design, and has always been an interesting villain to me. He's a mad scientist that wants to take over the world and turn it into an evil theme park, what's not to love?

D

Deleted member

Meanwhile I try to get better, scrolling across my timeline and man. One of those prominent dataminers who found out about FemJoker/Jane, other future Smash Ultimate stuff turned out to be a toxic monster.

Hoping for anyone who looks into datamines finds a new good source. Sucks to hear all this.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
For those of you who made a special point to add me to your lists, thanks.

I just want to let you guys know that despite a few hiccups now and again, you guys are a spectacular group of people. It has been a privilege to get to know and interact with all of you.

This site stays alive because of your patronage and I count myself lucky to be considered a friend to even one of you.

In short, thanks for being who you are.
You may be the queen of evil, but you're a good admin, and a good user in general. Glad to be a part of this site, and hopefully we can get to know each other more~

D

Deleted member

Me IRL will remain always a mystery. :V

However you can browse Demis Roussos (RIP, great singer) and imagine him with 45 pounds less and that's me.
I found your highschool graduation picture:
Mythra.jpg

D

Deleted member

there's this brown asshole with the same name as me except he's actually like super ****ing hot
05cbabd0c01aea1870d01fcaa857c797.png

now fellas, would it be gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom