• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This is beautiful and the fact that my stupid brain helped will it into existence brings me joy :)
Thanks for that idea!

From this point on, Otto is part of the Thread’s family

His favorite Pokémon is Chatot and he mains white Kirby.

He wants a rhythm heaven rep (Chorus Kids) desperately. He also really wants Mythra for other reasons.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I want to do a proper face reveal in the future, but you'll have to settle for this in the mean time.

20181013_183413.jpg
Twas from last year at Nintendo New York.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a question for you all.

What Sonic characters do you like and why?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You see this?

This is the best post to ever grace this site.

Pack it up boys. This can’t be topped so we might as well stop trying.
You’re far too kind, truly.

I’m not even trying to use my life story (there’s far more I could talk about, like getting my heart broken by naïveté in high school) to get people to believe in themselves. I mainly think the world can be a brutal place, and if you aren’t fortunate enough to have certain assets, life becomes that much harder.

The other part, is that you have to stick to your values and ideals. There will be good days and bad days, but our values and ideals make us who we are.

Video games remind me and teach me the weirdest things, you know?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Big's a big ol' nice kitty who loves to fish. He's slow but it's okay. Good boy.

Vector is cool. He's a crocodile with headphones, memes, and a silly voice.

Eggman is probably the best of them all. He's hilarious.

Jet has a dumb voice and he's green, but Riders was actually my first Sonic game and hawks are cool, so he gets a pass.

D

Deleted member

Bruh have you even seen his posts?
Ohh, you said "inversely".

So apparently, old SmashBoard users before almost all of you have the best taste.

Also, I have. They are all either jokes, spicy, or hawaiian flavored.

D

Deleted member

*checks phone*
*25 notifs with a bajillion mentions*
dsfwvu1bglg11.png

Oh **** oh **** faygoshill is cool
faygoshill : My kin. Really funny person who also has a solid wolf. He also destroys the bigots, and he is an ally.
@faygoshill

You’re a great person behind all the ****posts. Our viewpoints tend to resonate on various topics.

On the ****posting side, you’re pretty high quality haha

Honestly in my top 5 favorite thread regulars. I can’t disclose the order due to there not really being an order, but just know I think quite highly of you.
faygoshill : Taught me more about Avengers and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 than any man. Stand up comedian.
faygoshill for the joy they bring to this thread
faygoshill also really ****ing funny and any fan of Xenoblade is great in my book. A bit Edgy lately though
faygoshill You're also pretty funny. You've got lots of heart and keep the thread positive
We're doing thanks?

Noipoi Noipoi , Zinith Zinith , Pyra Pyra , @faygoshill , @Just a penguin , Opossum Opossum , @Cosmic77 , @NateVO , @Ultomato , @TotsBS , you're all cool (despite not including me on your lists). I'm probably forgetting a ton of people, those were just off the top of my head. All the MYM people are cool too.
> faygoshill is one of the funniest people on this site and they always make me smile and happy when they ****post, They're super cool and very funny I look forward to his ****posts every day and I respect them very much.
Alright so my compliment posts are getting cut short. My brother's having a panic attack so I need to go get him from work and take him home. But here's a list of the people off the top of my head that I'd love to compliment:

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos @PsySmasher @Smashing Ramen Idon Idon Cyn Cyn @osby @ryumo @Luigi The President @Ultomato Noipoi Noipoi @Cutie Gwen @ShinyLegendary @Shishœ @MainJPW @NonSpecificGuy Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @SneakyLink @Just a penguin @Zachmac @JDCabrera @faygoshill @The Gentlepanda Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas @NineS @Chinderblock @Rhadamanthus SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Wademan94 Wademan94 @Pokechu @Iridium

And many more I'm sure. You all are great.
aAEecIsI_400x400.jpg

aw man y'all are amazing and i love and appreciate every single one of you ****ers on this goddamn board

idk how to really respond to these in a non-sappy way so uh go watch us

movie's tight

D

Deleted member

So I've got fewer likes than you, therefore I've got better taste than you? That sounds about right.
According to Shishœ 's logic, I got a better taste than you do.

Something about this does not make any sense.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
wtf you dont look anything like a robot
Then Dr. Light was very successful in this time-line, lmao

You look nice! The hair, beard and jacket fit very well together. The face also looks good!
Haha, I am flattered. Thank you!

So I've got fewer likes than you, therefore I've got better taste than you? That sounds about right.
So in order to reverse this, we need to ensure the current amount of likes in your post exceeds her's.
smug_kirbo.png

D

Deleted member

Also why does everyone make fun of Gwen's tastes?
Let Gwen enjoy her own tastes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really love Tails and Omega.

Tails is a cool example of a underdog sidekick. I really enjoyed his confidence boost in the adventure games. Plus flying is a cool power.

Omega is just awesome. I love robots and his no nonsense snark is hilarious. Hes also fairly deep for s robot which I appreciate.

D

Deleted member

Hey y'all, scott here sorry I couldn't have been able to respond to anyone during the wholesome hour. Dodged a real close bullet with food poisoning where I ate at just a few hours ago, but still got ****ed up pretty hard. Starting to get better, though.

Apologies if I couldn't been able to respond to any of you who mentioned me, I do appreciate the mentions. I'll probably make one when the time is right.

scott has committed suicide.png

D

Deleted member

Eggman/Robtonik and Knuckles, definitely. I just love how goofy they are and Eggman’s design is great.
Metal Sonic has a cool design too.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord

I saw Tails as some sort of holy grail when I was younger, because I also saw him as some secret playable character since you can’t play specifically (On foot) as him in Sonic Heroes (My first sonic game).

Now? Well there’s Blaze since I really like the rush games, and that’s it.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

I like them all for different reasons, because they're all charmingly-silly and endearing in their own way. My favorite would probably have to be Sonic, and I say this as a Mega Man dude. He's got the same cool vibes and he's a character I'd definitely sit down and chill with at the beach with some chilidogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom