• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Probably a bit more emotionally-balanced since Dante's got self-esteem issues as of DMCV. There's also the matter of whether or not they'd sport their own guns, but I think Nico would take care of that if such a thing were to happen.
I like to imagine that they meet, they ****, and then 9 months later Bayo shows up and leave the baby with Dante at the shop, and then he has to take her to Nero’s because Devil May Cry is a run down dump and they all make fun of him.

I also think her name would be Rosa Eve.

And then Bayo shows up after the weekend to take her back and leaves Dante with alimony.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One bad thing about having Erdrick in Smash is that the composer would be credited, and the Dragon Quest composer is not a good person.

D

Deleted member

I am one of those people who do not try to make crushes.
Waste of time for me.

D

Deleted member

Isn’t he supposed to be a sexy character? Or have I been getting the wrong impression from DMC.
He's shown zero interest in forming a relationship with any of the women he knows, and the one time he was directly propositioned for sex he turned it down because it would get in the way of his work.
Pretty much sums it up. Dante really doesn't give a damn.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like to imagine that they meet, they ****, and then 9 months later Bayo shows up and leave the baby with Dante at the shop, and then he has to take her to Nero’s because Devil May Cry is a run down dump and they all make fun of him.

And then Bayo shows up after the weekend to take her back and leaves Dante with alimony.
And then she grows up and Bayo wants her to make a pact with a demon but Dante’s like **** that noise and they take her to Rodin and he reveals that sense she’s part demon she’s technically made a pact with herself.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
This is fake as ****, Dante doesn't know what sex is
From what I recall, Dante has trouble scoring because he's unable to commit to a relationship.

For as controversial as it is, I kinda wished he settled with Trish at this point. We could have had cousins in the Sparda family, one being Nero who's 3/4ths human and 1/4th demon, and the other being 1/4th human and 3/4ths demon.

Do you think Rosa would grow up to be a pizza lover? Would she be dummy thicc too?
kappa.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
One bad thing about having Erdrick in Smash is that the composer would be credited, and the Dragon Quest composer is not a good person.
Is denying one bad person something nice worth screwing over several other good people?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
From what I recall, Dante has trouble scoring because he's unable to commit to a relationship.

For as controversial as it is, I kinda wished he settled with Trish at this point. We could have had cousins in the Sparda family, one being Nero who's 3/4ths human and 1/4th demon, and the other being 1/4th human and 3/4ths demon.

Do you think Rosa would grow up to be a pizza lover? Would she be dummy thicc too?
View attachment 203973
Probably both.

What if she doesn’t want to hunt monsters and she just wants to be, like, an accountant

D

Deleted member

Honestly he probably wouldn't even want to have a relationship with Trish, on account of the whole "looks exactly like his dead mother" thing.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I don’t share this often, because oddly enough I sometimes forget what I started with, but I figure now might be a good time. Some people may know this about me, but certainly not all.

When I was born, it was by no means an expected process. By that I mean, I was a few weeks early. Every day, how my mom has told me, i’d have like a daily hiccup. One day, I didn’t.

My mom was rushed to the hospital, and they performed a C-Section. Out came a dead baby. Luckily, that baby was revived from the grave, and was then kept in the hospital for further testing. The following day, another episode hit, and this one basically screwed me up and I lost my kidney.

What I had, up until age 10, was called Wolff Parkinson White syndrome, which causes the heart to send misfired electrical signals and can cause the heart to beat up to 200 beats per minute. Until I was ten, I would have a occasional episode where my heart would race, and then i’d have to chill out (literally) and put a bag of frozen veggies on my forehead. It was stressful.

When I was 10, the doctors corrected the WPW with what is called a cardiac ablation, which results in a cutting off of the electrical signals. It was weird, put these cameras and wires into me and ZAPPED it.

Incidentally, when I was young, doctors felt my hand-eye coordination and attention span were low, so they prescribed me video games. I started with a SEGA Genesis. I started with TMNT, X-Men, Sonic, and Barney or all games. Later, I got the glorious N64, so on and so on. As if I have any hand-eye issues now!

Then the Scoliosis, then that was done. Wore a brace for 2 years during high school. That’s where I got my nickname that I use here.

I also used that for when I played NHL online with the EASports Hockey League. I was ranked #1 for save percentage among goalie players for 3 years in a row. Worldwide.

I rarely have issues, if any, with my heart. I’ll need an operation on my back at some point, probably in the next 5-10 years. I have occasional pain, but it’s nothing debilitating. You can hardly tell it’s crooked by looking at me, but it’s almost 60 degrees curved. That’s normally “pole in the back” territory.

I’ve spent my early teaching career trying to get students to stand up for what they believe in and to not forget where they come from. But I find that, personally, I hadn’t reflected on how far i’ve come until I looked at this thread and “complimenting myself”. I arguably shouldn’t even be here, yet I have students preparing themselves to present on their projects at the college I attended in about a month, all because I somehow inspired them to do it.

Their topics cover sexual assault, toxic masculinity, gender inequality...big time topics. It’s more of less what i’ve always wanted to do: be the change I want to see in the world. I doubted my actual impact one day. My co-teacher told me she felt I was changing the world, just one student at a time. It’s not just books we cover, but the ideas that we read, or get from the stories of the many different people of the world.

It seems all like nothing today. But I had a realization. Somehow, someway, i’m still here and still doing what I wanted. Do I wish I had more time to game? Certainly. But the stories I get the experience as it is have changed my life in ways i’ve never expected.

Who knows how many lives i’ve changed?

Basically, you’re here to do something amazing. At least, I think i’m here for that. Your outlook dictates the outcome, and you can’t lose sight of that.

Well, that and being kind to whoever you come across.

And doing the best you can, when you can. That’s something my grandmother, who was also an English teacher told me. She passed away this past summer. It was one of the hardest things to deal with in my life. But i’ve made it, and i’m still going.

You can’t give up, no matter what. Even if you still want to be a Super Mario, Legendary Hero, Phantom Thief at 26 years old like me, there’s always a need for someone like that.
You see this?

This is the best post to ever grace this site.

Pack it up boys. This can’t be topped so we might as well stop trying.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly he probably wouldn't even want to have a relationship with Trish, on account of the whole "looks exactly like his dead mother" thing.
M-muthurrrrrrrrrr

Anyway yeah, it's Lady or nothing. And Morisson and Itsuno have both shot down that ship.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I remember during the grinch leak someone made this awesome post about how it was too elaborate to be fake. It was hilarious and it got like, 139 likes or something.

A shame that post was for nothing.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Probably both.

What if she doesn’t want to hunt monsters and she just wants to be, like, an accountant
Then she'd probably be able to solve daddy dearest's business problems without him having to forego his super cool Devil Arms, which he sells to collectors for chum change at this point.

Sucks, but you gotta wonder where Agni & Rudra are right now.

Agni: Brother.

Rudra: Yes?

Agni: This human seems to idolize this unusually-slender young woman with vibrant teal hair.

Rudra: Indeed.

Agni: There is a shrine dedicated to them.

Rudra: Their image is plastered all over the room.

Agni: Do you suppose the human intends to summon this icon?

Rudra: Perhaps, brother.

The Weeb who bought Agni and Rudra: [enters room after hearing voices] Anyone in here?...

Agni: No one is here.

Rudra: Certainly not us, no.

The Weeb who bought Agni and Rudra: Oh okay, my bad. [leaves] Huh, that was weird...

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I remember during the grinch leak someone made this awesome post about how it was too elaborate to be fake. It was hilarious and it got like, 139 likes or something.

I 'member: the thread was crazy active during those weeks

Speaking of which, does anyone here know what the most liked post on SmashBoards is?

D

Deleted member

Blast from the past
E8E20888-B3DF-407C-AF84-63A3A5744F50.jpeg

128 likes, holy ****.

D

Deleted member

Too Elaborate? More like Too Good to be true, Gottem.

Seriously looking back at it the leak wasn't "too elaborate" it was just riddled with coincidences and luck, The Leak itself wasn't what got me it was the insane amount of Coincidences and Luck the Leak had on it's side to make it seem believable.

In-Hindsight Nah, It's not believable in the slightest, The Direct was still below average without the Grinch Leak though.

D

Deleted member

No one recognizes that I have been in Twitter for almost 4 years, and I have 102 followers.
Followers.PNG

Followers2.PNG

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Holy ****

You mind if I draw this once I get my computer set up?
Go ahead bud.

I dunno if it’s big headed of me but I’m actually super happy with this and want to declare Otto as the thread Mascot

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Then she'd probably be able to solve daddy dearest's business problems without him having to forego his super cool Devil Arms, which he sells to collectors for chum change at this point.

Sucks, but you gotta wonder where Agni & Rudra are right now.
Agni: Brother.

Rudra: Yes?

Agni: This human seems to idolize this unusually-slender young woman with vibrant teal hair.

Rudra: Indeed.

Agni: There is a shrine dedicated to them.

Rudra: Their image is plastered all over the room.

Agni: Do you suppose the human intends to summon this icon?

Rudra: Perhaps, brother.

The Weeb who bought Agni and Rudra: [enters room after hearing voices] Anyone in here?...

Agni: No one is here.

Rudra: Certainly not us, no.

The Weeb who bought Agni and Rudra: Oh okay, my bad. [leaves] Huh, that was weird...
Is THAT the reason he doesn’t keep them game to game!?! That is soooo sad.

Maybe she leads a double life. Successful businesswoman by day, demon/angel slayer by night.

Dante comes in begging for money every weekend. Subsisting on handouts from his daughter and alimony from Bayo. (Seriously, she’s ****ing loaded! Have you seen her Christmas haul?!?)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I mean...

Does anyone like them?

Like outside of the novelty of a forgotten character?

They never took off for a reason.
Pretty late on this, but I like Fang. I felt he was an enjoyable secondary antagonist in Triple Trouble and he was fun to play in Sonic the Fighters. Also, he's based on a rarely seen animal in media (jerboa), so that's pretty cool.

Granted, I can't speak for everyone else and I wouldn't doubt there's a novelty factor to him for a lot of fans, but for me he's an old character that I would like to see more of.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I was among the people who (largely) agreed with that post, enough to give it a like myself, at least.

Evidently, we didn't realize nearly as much about the so-called leak as we thought we did at that point in time.

D

Deleted member

I am so glad they were incorrect, even if this post is supposed to be a joke.
I wanted the grinch leak to be real solely because it would have been the funniest **** ever. All the insiders getting usurped by the goddamn grinch. Shame all those jokes were sorta for naught after the direct though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m gonna stop drawing tonight cause I don’t think I can top Otto right now and I don’t wanna burn myself out cause of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom