• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey if this is what it takes to get Geno in Smash then so be it.

Bring on a Chocobo, Nester, Iwata, Goku, Zoe, Scrooge McDuck, Womever it takes to get my boy.

Not really though Smash would be hella weird if this were to ever happen and it should have at least some level of standards
hey i'll have you know that every character on here had careful consideration about whether or not they'd be on the roster
okay except Zoe, Jade, and Dolly, those are just "**** you it's my roster" picks

R O F L

Smash Ace
D

Deleted member

Welp, the cake for tomorrow is finally over!
It needs one last thing, but I’ll add it tomorrow.

And since they asked: Pyra Pyra is a person who I owe a lot of things since he was incredibly helpful for an IRL case involving my health, and getting my posts liked by SneakyLink SneakyLink always feels good for me (also loved the Cyberchase thing from yesterday, btw).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I could use some compliments right now honestly...

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, and Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones is also super cool. The posts they've made on Smash speculation were always great, and the debates I've had with them and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon were always super interesting to me. They've both always been really patient in responding to my admittedly terrible theories and explaining why they weren't all that great, and looking back, those were some fun times.

@Onereasonanddone never fails to make me chuckle with their posts. osby osby is always fun to talk to as well and is a great mod.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We could all use compliments in this day and age. There's been such a noticeable air of negativity around this thread recently.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Thread right now.

I'm new here so I haven't really established bonds between other people but from what I've seen, all of you are cool and are willing to lend a hand if anyone needs it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay. I'm just gonna start making compliment posts as I think of them. Apologies to anyone I don't eventually get to.

Opossum Opossum you are the chillest of chill people here. I don't think there is anyone active in this thread who is as comfortable in his own skin as you are. You're a moral anchor point I use to navigate conversations that are straying too close to breaking rules; when Opossum speaks up, you know there's a very good reason for it. You empower other people's opinions by giving those opinions value and consideration even when it's something you're not all that enthusiastic about yourself. It's very obvious why you were a moderator before; even without the title you're still made for the role. It shows.

D

Deleted member

Moydow Moydow : The best tyrant in Smash Bros, and a super fun user to be around. Destroying bigots and teaching important lessons. I hope Etrian Odyssey comes to the Switch, just for them.

Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming : A very nice woman who is very friendly to me, and I hope she gets the body she wants and she finds a way to solve things with her mom. She is super nice, and I wish to be nice, just like her.

Pyra Pyra : A nice person of integrity and they seem that they could lead a business. They try to stir the thread into the right direction, and I feel like they would make a good leader.

staindgrey staindgrey : Aha, really fun user to be around. I never met a good Resident Evil fan like you. If Jill ever gets in Smash, I will think of you and how happy you are. Also, your Corrin improved dramatically.

Just a penguin Just a penguin : Aha, you are different from the other penguins. If only the others learned from you, because you should be the leader of the penguins. I like your sense of humor.

Schnee117 Schnee117 : They are really fun to be around, and I like them. They made some good builds in our Minecraft Realms, and they have a good sense of humor.

@faygoshill : My kin. Really funny person who also has a solid wolf. He also destroys the bigots, and he is an ally.

Hinata Hinata : You are an interesting user in a good way. You got a sense of humor, you have those cool gifs, and you just want everyone to have a good time. I hope we meet more!

ClaTheBae ClaTheBae : You are such a funny person to be around, and I admire the fact that you are willing to do wacky stuff like make videos about you reading "Two Lemons". You also participate in destroying bigots.

Noipoi Noipoi : He is so likeable and funny. It is awesome to him around! He never holds a grudge against any users, and I heavily appreciate that.

Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei : I met him since the very beginning, and he is such a nice user. He just wants everyone to be happy, and I hope he gets the job he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@JDCabrera
Bro, I know you’ve been hurting for a while. And I know that feeling.
About “what happened in February”. Nobody else seems to remember, and despite that you post stuff that, to me, seems like a plea for validation.

Let me just let you know- you don’t need to ask. You are a great member of this thread. Despite what may have happened, nobody here dislikes you. And hey, we all have our weak moments. You’ve seen a few of mine on this thread. Everyone has them and deals with them differently.

I’m glad I could help you out with the doctor.
I wish you only the best path forward in your life.

You’re gonna do great.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's compliment time?

Well, I guess I should use it wisely then. :p

Mythra Mythra , even if we have things we disagree with, having such a bro like you on this forum who love XB2, Memes, and most importantly, Boobs Drawning, and just is a cool person in general, I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me, and I hope I be able to give you something great in return one day. :)

Also, special mention to Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , FalKoopa FalKoopa The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Chrono. Chrono. , redfeatherraven redfeatherraven and many others I can't sadly remember on top of my head right now. ^^`

In all cases, I hope you all the best! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom