• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You totally do!

You’ve been consistently cool since I’ve got here, and I really think you’re cool!

Did I mention you’re cool?
I think I’ve said a bunch of stupid things without thinking and although that’s the theme of the thread, I’m still heavily aware of the mistakes I’ve made.

For what it’s worth- you’re a good person regardless of how much you try to keep the wholesome image up, and regardless of your art and the pedestal people put you on :p

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry, I'll save you by giving them a different target!

Isabelle is my Punching Bag in Smash Ultimate.
Oh yeah? Well, my punching bag is-wait, I love all your mains, damnit.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Random story:

One time at a comic con my brother and I were walking through the booths, and a guy trying to sell his book tried to catch our attention. My brother didn't want to talk to him so he made a joke that went south.

"Hey guys, come check out my book!"
"Oh, sorry, I actually can't read."
"That's okay, we have audio books too!"
".......................what?"
Semi-related, but I've got another story, albeit one I don't deem very sympathetic in any way.

Time Square is rife with people trying to sell their mixtapes. One managed to successfully sell their CD to my dumb friend, who later threw the disc away after feeling silly for being tripped into buying it. Needless to say, I will never let him live it down, because he has a tendency to judge my money-spending life-style. I'd call him the pot, but I'm hardly a kettle.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Ok, I’m preparing this post for the moment the 10 minutes of lies are over:

> osby osby is a great user for me and I am glad to see him as a mod.
>I relate a lot with Noipoi Noipoi many times and always hope for the best to him.
> @SnakeFighter64 makes a lot of great fan-plots and concepts, and i enjoy reading them whenever they want to show me it.
> @Onereasonanddone is a person who always brings a smile to my face.
> I would not share my love for Dragon Quest here if I didn’t have the support of @Teeb147 , @Bolderousness @NomadLuminary and more people at the Erdrick thread, I will always be glad to have known them.
> @GothFluttershy may have his moments, but I know deep inside that he is a good person, and hope that life goes good for him.
> staindgrey staindgrey has been so cool to me, that I want to get into Resident Evil just to make him smile.
> Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy is one of the first users I met here, and while he may not think so, I am always wishing good stuff happening to him.
> Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is a person who I admire, and I will always try to support her in any time I am able to.
> @papagenos is probably one of the best youtubers when it comes to Smash speculation.
> Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and @KMDP are people who I really look forward to play with the moment I pick DQB2.

Sadly, I couldn’t add a lot of people, either because I have my time limited or because I can’t remember their names right. But I just wanted to take these thoughts out.
Very sweet of you <3

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Semi-related, but I've got another story, albeit one I don't deem very sympathetic in any way.

Time Square is rife with people trying to sell their mixtapes. One managed to successfully sell their CD to my dumb friend, who later threw the disc away after feeling silly for being tripped into buying it.
Get your friend on that soundcloud juice my man.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I'll save you by giving them a different target!

Isabelle is my Punching Bag in Smash Ultimate.
I'll have you know that whoever you like the most in smash is mine
starting now

D

Deleted member

Pyra Pyra and Noipoi Noipoi are cool and make some of the best posts here. DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is a fellow Joker supporter and makes fantastic analysis posts. Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is a fellow Animal Crossing fan and Kingdom Hearts fan, and that's just great taste.

And you right there reading this are most likely cool as well. Have a wonderful day!

Love_Callie.jpg

D

Deleted member

>I relate a lot with Noipoi Noipoi many times and always hope for the best to him.
> @SnakeFighter64 makes a lot of great fan-plots and concepts, and i enjoy reading them whenever they want to show me it.
> I would not share my love for Dragon Quest here if I didn’t have the support of @Teeb147 , @Bolderousness @NomadLuminary and more people at the Erdrick thread, I will always be glad to have known them.
> @GothFluttershy may have his moments, but I know deep inside that he is a good person, and hope that life goes good for him.
> staindgrey staindgrey has been so cool to me, that I want to get into Resident Evil just to make him smile.
> Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy is one of the first users I met here, and while he may not think so, I am always wishing good stuff happening to him.
> Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is a person who I admire, and I will always try to support her in any time I am able to.
> @papagenos is probably one of the best youtubers when it comes to Smash speculation.
> Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and @KMDP are people who I really look forward to play with the moment I pick DQB2.

Sadly, I couldn’t add a lot of people, either because I have my time limited or because I can’t remember their names right. But I just wanted to take these thoughts out.
When you get mentioned for being a supportive person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ll slowly trickle the compliments in over the course of the day since it is yet another work day.

osby osby
Despite the fact we may disagree on our angle of approach on different topics, your input is usually quite welcomed and you definitely deserved becoming a servant of the admins.

Like a lot of people here, you’re pretty funny and it’s nice that we can include you in all the inside jokes and whatnot.

I apologize for my reaction when you infracted me- you caught me at a pretty horrible time and I kinda let my emotions take control instead of being rational like I like to think that I am

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Time Square is rife with people trying to sell their mixtapes. One managed to successfully sell their CD to my dumb friend, who later threw the disc away after feeling silly for being tripped into buying it.
Oo! Oo! I've got a good one.

When I was 18 and visiting Chicago with my friends, we were standing at a crosswalk waiting for the light to turn, and some random *** dude came up and squirted shoe shine onto one of my shoes. I was too scared to, like, do anything but let him shine it and my friends bailed on me when the light changed, leaving me alone with some homeless stranger. I ended up giving him the twenty dollars I had on me because I was scared of what would happen if I didn't.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just me and my Noipoi, hanging out. I got pretty hungry so I started to pout. He asked if I was down for something yummy and I asked what and he said he’d give me a howdy.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I'm a little confused, but, thanks?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have a challenge for you guys:
give me a compliment
@JDCabrera you've already succeeded
Okay, you’re next then.

I strongly believe that you have the potential to be a great person. I am aware you may have some social issues that cause you to behave the way you do at times and although I think people are right to defend their right to not be uncomfortable, I think it’s worth keeping in mind that you’re never genuinely malicious towards anybody in here despite all that.

I hope that one day, you can grow up and learn from this whole experience. In fact- I know you will.

D

Deleted member

We compliment hours now?
Listen man, pretty much everybody here I'd consider to be a pretty cool lad. Y'all are both funny and thoughtful, and that's just something I appreciate. There's nobody else I'd rather waste precious moments of my life with.

D

Deleted member

Okay, you’re next then.

I strongly believe that you have the potential to be a great person. I am aware you may have some social issues that cause you to behave the way you do at times and although I think people are right to defend their right to not be uncomfortable, I think it’s worth keeping in mind that you’re never genuinely malicious towards anybody in here despite all that.

I hope that one day, you can grow up and learn from this whole experience. In fact- I know you will.
omg this is so much wholesomeness and I can't thank you enough

osby

Smash Obsessed
I have a challenge for you guys:
give me a compliment
@JDCabrera you've already succeeded
You are genuinely passionate about the things you love and it's nice to see when you don't go overboard.

I’ll slowly trickle the compliments in over the course of the day since it is yet another work day.

osby osby
Despite the fact we may disagree on our angle of approach on different topics, your input is usually quite welcomed and you definitely deserved becoming a servant of the admins.

Like a lot of people here, you’re pretty funny and it’s nice that we can include you in all the inside jokes and whatnot.

I apologize for my reaction when you infracted me- you caught me at a pretty horrible time and I kinda let my emotions take control instead of being rational like I like to think that I am
Thank you! I really enjoy yoir presence, too.

Also hey, water under the bridge, we all got warnings.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay how are we doing this, picking at random? Because I don't want to pick favorites but I've got a ****load of compliments to give out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
staindgrey staindgrey is a super rad dude who got me off my ass, inspired me to start posting my crap elsewhere and even gave me my first job. You literally jumpstarts my path to greatness, and I’ll never forget that.

Also you’re cool.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Finally, a pure thread experience. Everyone just givin' out compliments to everyone else.

I love it.

D

Deleted member

god dammit
oh well goodbye shovel knight
View attachment 203891
Hey if this is what it takes to get Geno in Smash then so be it.

Bring on a Chocobo, Nester, Iwata, Goku, Zoe, Scrooge McDuck, Womever it takes to get my boy.

Not really though Smash would be hella weird if this were to ever happen and it should have at least some level of standards

D

Deleted member

I don't like doing these sorts of things because every single individual users' compliment list would be so long that I'd have to skip several days of school to get it done! So there's no way I could accurately express my gratitude and feelings for all you guys in a timely manner! You guys are just too sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom