• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For context, Shadow of the Colossus is a PS2 game with one of the most competently composed video scores ever that emphasizes your fight against mongoloid creatures several stories taller than you.

Oh I'm well aware of SotC and got the joke before your edit. It was a good joke. SotC had a film score before giving games film scores was a regular thing to do. It was ahead of its time.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a game I have many mixed feelings on because I thoroughly enjoyed it despite a long list of critiques. There are SO many things to love, but the things to hate are enough to hold me off from recommending the game to most people.

The OST is one of those things.

D

Deleted member

Oh I'm well aware of SotC and got the joke before your edit. It was a good joke. SotC had a film score before giving games film scores was a regular thing to do. It was ahead of its time.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a game I have many mixed feelings on because I thoroughly enjoyed it despite a long list of critiques. There are SO many things to love, but the things to hate are enough to hold me off from recommending the game to most people.

The OST is one of those things.
Yeah. I added the context when I realized, "Wait. Maybe I can introduce other people to SotC music too." It's got me into it.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For the whole "plagiarism" part, I mentioned that he was a "big" help on there, but I guess that was not enough.
You can credit someone for helping you, but you really shouldn't take parts of their argument for your own.

Especially when those parts are weak points to begin with.

D

Deleted member

For the next 10 minutes, everyone is only allowed to lie
You can not tell me what to do, I am older and more responsible than you!

Edit: I was supposed to be lying, but it was too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Deluxe Roster.png
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: "Never ask me for anything ever again" Edition

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This was posted after the ten minutes were up, meaning technically this isn’t a lie

MOOOOOOODS Breloom is picking on Pyra Pyra again
Noi no one likes a tattletale.

Now succumb to peer pressure and allow a perpetual culture of fearmongering and bullying to persist and cultivate like a good boy.

osby

Smash Obsessed
This was posted after the ten minutes were up, meaning technically this isn’t a lie

MOOOOOOODS Breloom is picking on Pyra Pyra again
Play nice or I'm revoking your meme privileges, I don't care who started it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Noi no one likes a tattletale.

Now succumb to peer pressure and allow a perpetual culture of fearmongering and bullying to persist and cultivate like a good boy.
There’s a thin line between being my friend and being my henchman
Remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom