• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok, I’m preparing this post for the moment the 10 minutes of lies are over:

> osby osby is a great user for me and I am glad to see him as a mod.
>I relate a lot with Noipoi Noipoi many times and always hope for the best to him.
> SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 makes a lot of great fan-plots and concepts, and i enjoy reading them whenever they want to show me it.
> @Onereasonanddone is a person who always brings a smile to my face.
> I would not share my love for Dragon Quest here if I didn’t have the support of Teeb147 Teeb147 , @Bolderousness NomadLuminary NomadLuminary and more people at the Erdrick thread, I will always be glad to have known them.
> @GothFluttershy may have his moments, but I know deep inside that he is a good person, and hope that life goes good for him.
> staindgrey staindgrey has been so cool to me, that I want to get into Resident Evil just to make him smile.
> Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy is one of the first users I met here, and while he may not think so, I am always wishing good stuff happening to him.
> Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is a person who I admire, and I will always try to support her in any time I am able to.
> papagenos papagenos is probably one of the best youtubers when it comes to Smash speculation.
> Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and KMDP KMDP are people who I really look forward to play with the moment I pick DQB2.

Sadly, I couldn’t add a lot of people, either because I have my time limited or because I can’t remember their names right. But I just wanted to take these thoughts out.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If you just say "Today's the day they're going to announce a direct!" everyday then inevitably you'll be right.
I know a few people who do this and I hate it. The moment they're eventually "right" is the moment they start gloating about it unironically.

It's as legit as saying "I'm a psychic. I predict that you will move or be moved in the next 5 seconds."

D

Deleted member

We had a whole day dedicated to lies yesterday and ya'll decide to do that now?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just because I know how to read correctly doesn't mean I will.
Random story:

One time at a comic con my brother and I were walking through the booths, and a guy trying to sell his book tried to catch our attention. My brother didn't want to talk to him so he made a joke that went south.

"Hey guys, come check out my book!"
"Oh, sorry, I actually can't read."
"That's okay, we have audio books too!"
".......................what?"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Random story:

One time at a comic con my brother and I were walking through the booths, and a guy trying to sell his book tried to catch our attention. My brother didn't want to talk to him so he made a joke that went south.

"Umm... I'm deaf."
"There's a movie version as well!"

Noipoi

Howdy!
Random story:

One time at a comic con my brother and I were walking through the booths, and a guy trying to sell his book tried to catch our attention. My brother didn't want to talk to him so he made a joke that south.

**** that sounds like something I would do.

I’m so afraid of letting people down I can barely say no to strangers.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

>I relate a lot with Noipoi Noipoi many times and always hope for the best to him.
> SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 makes a lot of great fan-plots and concepts, and i enjoy reading them whenever they want to show me it.
> I would not share my love for Dragon Quest here if I didn’t have the support of Teeb147 Teeb147 , @Bolderousness NomadLuminary NomadLuminary and more people at the Erdrick thread, I will always be glad to have known them.
> @GothFluttershy may have his moments, but I know deep inside that he is a good person, and hope that life goes good for him.
> staindgrey staindgrey has been so cool to me, that I want to get into Resident Evil just to make him smile.
> Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy is one of the first users I met here, and while he may not think so, I am always wishing good stuff happening to him.
> Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming is a person who I admire, and I will always try to support her in any time I am able to.
> papagenos papagenos is probably one of the best youtubers when it comes to Smash speculation.
> Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and KMDP KMDP are people who I really look forward to play with the moment I pick DQB2.

Sadly, I couldn’t add a lot of people, either because I have my time limited or because I can’t remember their names right. But I just wanted to take these thoughts out.
Pyra Pyra is a major outlier towards the higher end of the scale and thus was not included in the list as to not skew the results

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Not sure how that came about, but a little sentimentality is sweet sometimes.
seems to me like youre a nice person ;) :)

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Honestly though some of the Jobbers from the tournament arc in SUPER would be fun as hell to play.
Which one? The U6 Tournament, the ToP arc or both?

Can’t think of too much I’d like besides the obvious millionth Saiyan/Kefla pick. Obuni and Maji Kayo were interesting I guess. Ribrianne could be fun.

I’d also like Toppo, Kahseral and Dyspo.
Like the fat Bear guy or ya'know just Roshi or young Chichi, or Launch.
Fat bear guy? Botamo?

Still waiting on Roshi. He’s got Muh Relevancy and versatility.
Wait bro, what happened to Mr.Satan or that boxing vampire?
Maximillion Dood mentioned on one of his streams, back when the game was in development, that Tomoko Hiroki (producer) didn’t want joke characters. Mr. Satan and Dracula Man (who was beaten by Upa and Puar) both qualify.

Hiroki has also expressed sticking close to the source material and including characters who can fight uniquely in a fighting game setting; keep in mind that Hiroki also deconformed Tao Pai Pai from the start and with the introduction of GT Goku rather than original Kid Goku we probably definitely won’t see any OG Dragon Ball characters.

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: "Never ask me for anything ever again" Edition
Honestly I’d love Goku in Smash. I think it’d be cool if you could have charge a meter to go up in forms, all the way from base to Saiyan Blue. He could be amazing at both ground and aerial combos, with quick and powerful hits. But if you manage to intercept his combos with an attack of your own, it critical hits hard. Like, critical hit Ridley down b hard. His FS could be either a cinematic UI finisher or, of course, a Spirit Bomb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heck with the system I do what I want. I'm gonna tell a truth!

...I ate a chocolate cornet this week. It was good.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
**** that sounds like something I would do.

I’m so afraid of letting people down I can barely say no to strangers.
That's totally my brother. I'm the guy to say, "Thanks, not interested," and keep moving. He always felt the need to stop and talk enthusiastically with every single person he made eye contact with.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I’d love Goku in Smash. I think it’d be cool if you could have charge a meter to go up in forms, all the way from base to Saiyan Blue. He could be amazing at both ground and base combos, with quick and powerful hits. But if you manage to intercept his combos with an attack of your own, it critical hits hard. Like, critical hit Ridley down b hard. His FS could be either a cinematic UI finisher or, of course, a Spirit Bomb.
I know nothing about Dragon Ball, I just added him for the memes and "never ask me for anything ever again" vibe tbh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The voice actor did not need to go that hard for that line, but boy, I'm glad he did.
Ian Sinclair's entire performance as Berkut is the main reason why I'm so happy SoV was fully voiced.

D

Deleted member

Anyways I have now accumulated 5000 posts here. That's 5000 posts where I've wasted my fleeting, impermanent life. Where did it all go so wr-
Is it wholesome compliment everyone hours

If not, can it be?
Oh, uh, bad timing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom