• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Is ReggieBoards going to pop up again on the day Reggie officially retires?

Would be kinda neat tbh.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
if i streamed xenoblade it would be hard to watch cause 90% of my playtime is me getting angry i accidentally opened the wrong menu

D

Deleted member

What should I do?
Erdrick Essay or venture in my Minecraft Hardcore World?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hello people. I am Reginald Feels Slimy. I have come to promulgate the advent of Shulk to Smash Bros 8

KMDP

Smash Legend
if i streamed xenoblade it would be hard to watch cause 90% of my playtime is me getting angry i accidentally opened the wrong menu
I watched all of TheRunawayGuys' A Link to the Past Let's Play, where at least once an episode until about halfway through, Emile would press X to open the item menu instead of the Start Button.

Emile: *opens map* "It's not X!"

KMDP

Smash Legend
Meh, I'm pooped. I don't think I'll follow through with my April Fools thing tonight... :yoshi:
Well, if you end up not doing it at all, at least let us know what it was going to be.

I mean, not now, April Fool's Day isn't over yet.

D

Deleted member

Hark! I have something to proclaim. I, Reginald Anime, do hereby declare that on this day, my dearest friend Master Hero Ham On Rye has confirmed the inclusion of beloved and revered character, Banjo Kazooie as an alt for the brand new fighter, Minecrap Steph Curry.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
ah arena shut down just as I was about to school some april fools.

I suppose your butt whoopin' will come another day.

D

Deleted member

What should I do?
Erdrick Essay or venture in my Minecraft Hardcore World?
I'm really interested in your Erdrick Essay and a Smash Direct could happen any day this month so you have limited time with getting this Essay written and out there meanwhile Minecraft Hardcore could happen anytime this month or next.

I suggest the Essay.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Well, if you end up not doing it at all, at least let us know what it was going to be.

Well since I'm not going to do it, I'll reveal it right now...

Cool Cat.jpg

I was essentially gonna put the same amount of shilling and fanboyism I usually have for Yoshi into Cool Cat. I was gonna advocate for him in Smash, imitate his mannerisms ("Having Cool Cat in Smash is suuuUUUper GREAT!!!" "Nyahhh!!!" "EXQUISITE!!!"), have my text orange, lament about bullies, and even change my location to "Daddy Derek's Slave Dungeo-- er.... yeah, Slave Dungeon." I was even gonna change my Bob-omb message from "xx omniverses devoured by :ultyoshi:" to "xx super cool friends I made along the way." Imagine the Zinith equivalent to Cool Cat :yoshi:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

He’s just luring you all into a state of complacency before the big joke.

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
hey guys i'm gay just kidding april fools haha got you

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well since I'm not going to do it, I'll reveal it right now...

View attachment 203735

I was essentially gonna put the same amount of shilling and fanboyism I usually have for Yoshi into Cool Cat. I was gonna advocate for him in Smash, imitate his mannerisms ("Having Cool Cat in Smash is suuuUUUper GREAT!!!" "Nyahhh!!!" "EXQUISITE!!!"), have my text orange, lament about bullies, and even change my location to "Daddy Derek's Slave Dungeo-- er.... yeah, Slave Dungeon." I was even gonna change my Bob-omb message from "xx omniverses devoured by :ultyoshi:" to "xx super cool friends I made along the way." Imagine the Zinith equivalent to Cool Cat :yoshi:
I’m gonna have to thank Reggieboards for this.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
In an hour and a half, you will be back to normal.
...right?
No Shiny,
The opposite.

You see, the real april fools is that this is the new me. I've learnt today that there's no point in liking what isn't the most popular marketable and long-lasting things that are out there. Let the dying die and the strong feed off the corpses of the weak.

p5 dancing gif.gif

This is what I'm all about now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

when i said i wanted jane in smash i meant jane from tarzan what the **** is persona 5

D

Deleted member

No Shiny,
The opposite.

You see, the real april fools is that this is the new me. I've learnt today that there's no point in liking what isn't the most popular marketable and long-lasting things that are out there. Let the dying die and the strong feed off the corpses of the weak.

View attachment 203738
*Demi-Fiend sobs in the distance*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In around an hour everything will return to order: JaneBoards

D

Deleted member

Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario Maker 2
Ultimate Alliance 3
Smash DLC
Sword and Shield
Link's Awakening
Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
New Kirby (Please, I'm begging you)

Jesus Nintendo, calm the **** down.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
No Shiny,
The opposite.

View attachment 203738

This is what I'm all about now.
You know what they say...

The comfort of death will come, for men and demons alike...
...by the guidance of the Great Will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom