• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

OH ****, FELLAS. EXCLUSIVE LEAK.

SPAWN MADE IT TO SMASH.

Straight from the source.

Screenshot (1000).png

D

Deleted member

Meta Knight can gimp easier, that is a plus.
The thing is, I feel like the ladder combo nerf hurts him pretty badly.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I find the Second picture way more appealing though I have a hard time with hair and stuff, I can do faces decently but hair is pretty hard for me to do. I see that I have a whole lot of room to improve.
There are pros and cons with the two pictures. The first is more accurate to the art I was using as a reference, while the second contains more of my own touches.
Good advice- thanks! Yeah, I noticed her head was slightly the wrong shape. When comparing the two I was like... huh... oops
KMDP Protips!

A real human head should be about five eyes wide, give or take.
The eyes are, vertically, in the middle of the head (not 3/4s of the way up, the Brain is above the eyes).
The ears are level with the eyes.
The face is a little over three noses tall.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
How do you all watch stuff like Sailor Moon, MHA, Dragon Ball Z, Kamen Rider and Jojo?
Crunchyroll?
Pretty much. Sailor Moon Crystal is the only Sailor Moon I can see on my account as far as I'm concerned. MHA I'm gonna switch over to Manga version, but haven't started reading. Jojo on the other hand, is still a maybe for whether or not I should start reading/watching.

I'm watching HxH 2011 on Crunchyroll and I'm not regretting one single bit. It has a huge amount of episodes but its proven to me more than enough that it's worth it.

D

Deleted member

There are pros and cons with the two pictures. The first is more accurate to the art I was using as a reference, while the second contains more of my own touches.

KMDP Protips!

A real human head should be about five eyes wide, give or take.
The eyes are, vertically, in the middle of the head (not 3/4s of the way up, the Brain is above the eyes).
The ears are level with the eyes.
The face is a little over three noses tall.
I have a question about the second picture if you don't mind me asking, How do you do that? I'm thinking of drawing Geno or something with one in the kind of line style which was in the first picture and one with the other line style and comparing the two.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Alright, chuckle****s, I've just installed Discord on my computer.

The biggest question is what should my username be...?

Should it be "KMDP", my real name, or something else entirely?

Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, its Reggie here. Are you ready to eat my raw Reggie Veggie Burger? It makes your body ready!

D

Deleted member

Decisions, decisions.
I went with a random name for random servers. If I'm in a group server with cool online friends, I can just switch it to Bolderousness for that channel. You can have different usernames for different channels.

D

Deleted member

Decisions, decisions.
I'd just use "KMDP" as your Discord name like I used "ShotoStar" as mine.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

Decisions, decisions.
What does KMDP stand for/mean?

D

Deleted member

hey guys reggie here to announce playstation all stars ultimate for the nintendo game gear

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma install and uninstall Discord until I can name myself JohnCena#6969

KMDP

Smash Legend
I have a question about the second picture if you don't mind me asking, How do you do that? I'm thinking of drawing Geno or something with one in the kind of line style which was in the first picture and one with the other line style and comparing the two.
The only real answer I have is "years of practice".

I've drawn so much over the years that I don't really think about how I do it, not to mention that I'm primarily self-taught (which compounds my inability to help people :laugh:).

Basically it's just how I draw when I'm drawing fast... which is how I always draw...

It's how I draw.
I went with a random name for random servers. If I'm in a group server with cool online friends, I can just switch it to Bolderousness for that channel. You can have different usernames for different channels.
I'd just use "KMDP" as your Discord name like I used "ShotoStar" as mine.
Thanks for the advice.

I still have a Skype account (that I keep open even though I have no reason to, because the people I used to speak with on it either moved on or actually can't use it anymore), that account uses my real name.

The avatar I use on Skype is pretty funny, but nothing I would (or could) post here.
What does KMDP stand for/mean?
It's my initials.

Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom