• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Reggie here May Lay is not going to be at EVO this year, please that this time to have a shower.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright, chuckle****s, I've just installed Discord on my computer.

The biggest question is what should my username be...?

Should it be "KMDP", my real name, or something else entirely?

Decisions, decisions.
king monkey dong punch

D

Deleted member

hey guys, reggie here. crafted world's boss theme is ridiculously good.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, Reggie here. I'm here to announce Erdrick from Dragon Quest will be getting into Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Geno will be getting into Super Smash Bros Ultimate please look forward to it!

D

Deleted member

I am never playing Mii Sword Fighter ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
king monkey dong punch
...That's pretty funny.

I'm now on Discord, I just need to verify my account and I'll be set.

Speaking of "King Monkey Dong Punch" (:dkmelee:), just think: if Miyamoto had understood English a little better, Donkey Kong could have been called "Asinine Ape", which is what he was going for.

D

Deleted member

Been trying the Cholesteroad challenges in Bowser's Inside Story DX and so far, none of them have been too bad...but then I got to the Spin Pipe. I'm reaaaalllllyyyyy bad at it, lol. The gimmick behind it is that both of the Bros go into a pipe and it spins, with you having to memorize where they are as it spins so you can press the correct button as they come landing down on the enemy. I don't know what my problem is, but I just can't keep track of 'em. It's driving me nuts, especially since I can't really find any trick to it like all the other Bros. Attacks and Minion Attacks in the game. This one is just a pain, and will probably just be something I skip entirely. :urg:

D

Deleted member

...That's pretty funny.

Speaking of "King Monkey Dong Punch" (:dkmelee:), just think: if Miyamoto had understood English a little better, Donkey Kong could have been called "Asinine Ape", which is what he was going for.
hey guys, reggie here. donkey kong sounds better

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
...That's pretty funny.

I'd definitely pay money for a Smash game, then go to the CSS, only to select and then hear Xander Mobus say: "ASININE APE!"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I cordially salute all of my acquitances located in this place to pronounce that I am known as person called Reginald Fils-Aimé.

D

Deleted member

oh **** really lmao
hell yeah

i was like "oh she looks neat let me just put her on rex for now"
yo yo yo

don't waste your overdrive protocols btw

you only get 3 through the entire main game without grinding out some **** with 4* common blades or buying it with bonux exp in ng+

just a psa

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yo yo yo

don't waste your overdrive protocols btw

you only get 3 through the entire main game without grinding out some **** with 4* common blades or buying it with bonux exp in ng+

just a psa
no worries, i only used one of the ones i got from the dlc bonus items
i got lucky getting her on rex lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, Reggie here.

I just wanted you all to know that you are loved and appreciated and Reggie will never give you up. Except if you're a bigot. Reggie says: "**** bigots"
And since this is April Fools, we need to leave with a prank so please, click on this Rick Roll link
https://youtu.be/6n3pFFPSlW4

D

Deleted member

Arena died again, but I'm done for tonight anyway. GGs
GGs! That was fun! Also, your Roy has good potential.
Hey guys, Reggie here.

I just wanted you all to know that you are loved and appreciated and Reggie will never give you up. Except if you're a bigot. Reggie says: "**** bigots"
And since this is April Fools, we need to leave with a prank so please, click on this Rick Roll link
Reggie also says Trans Rights.

KMDP

Smash Legend
hey guys, reggie here. donkey kong sounds better
I mean, yeah, obviously.

Though I think at least part of that is due to just hearing it more often. Though even discounting that idea, Donkey Kong just seems better to me.
I'd definitely pay money for a Smash game, then go to the CSS, only to select and then hear Xander Mobus say: "ASININE APE!"
"Mario Jumpman" ("Jumpman" said like it's a name, with a "mun").
"Luigi Jumpman"
"Princess Peach Toadstool"

D

Deleted member

I mean, yeah, obviously.

Though I think at least part of that is due to just hearing it more often. Though even discounting that idea, Donkey Kong just seems better to me.

"Mario Jumpman" ("Jumpman" said like it's a name, with a "mun").
"Luigi Jumpman"
"Princess Peach Toadstool"
Asinine Ape 64

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, Reggie here.

do not cite the dark magic to me, witch

i was there when it was written

also i memorized both the rick and gnome urls so at this point

D

Deleted member

Yes Helno it is me Reginald of the Filing Anime sort and I am here to tell you that my dear friend Sack Of Rye said that Geno will be a Mii Costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom